IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Raies

Need guidance for birthtime correction

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

Greetings to you all. I am a new joinee to this group and this is my first mail. I am keen to have my horoscope drawn and analyzed. Unfortunately, my parents are not very sure of the date and time of birth (there is a confusion of one day). I have heard that knowledgeable astrologers can deduce the correct date and time of birth based on a sequence of certain important events in a person's lifetime and thereby are able to provide correct analysis of the horoscope. I would like to seek the forum's help in this matter. Kindly let me know what information is required to draw up a horoscope in such cases.

Some of the relevant details are-

My name is Dr. Raies Ahmad Qadri and I am a scientist in Kashmir University. As per the best of my knowledge I was born on Wednesday, the 15th of March 1967 around 2-5pm in the afternoon (my parents are actually not sure whether it was 14th or 15th of March but my mother is certain that the day was Wednesday and the time was afternoon- after school hours to be precise- which would place it between 2- 5pm. From studying the calendar of 1967, 15th March seems to fit the bill).

The place of birth was Srinagar, Kashmir and it is my current place of residence also. I am the youngest of three children- my eldest sibling is a brother, followed by a sister- and I am the youngest. Both my parents are alive and are living with me.

I got married on 1st June 2002.

I have two children- the elder one is a daughter born on 30th Apr 2003 and the younger one is a son born on 21st June 2004.

Kindly let me know if any other details are required and I would be happy to provide them.

Regards,

Raies

Shri Raies,

In rectifying saptamsa d7 i have some doubt,

is there any health concern of your wife and your mother, any bad incident relating to them or any misunderstanding between children and your wife or between you and your mother

don't elaborate the incident, just say yes or no

Hello,

My mother has been a longterm patient of high BP, and since last one year she is also suffering from intense lower back pain due to osteoporosis, for which she has been taking various treatments with limited relief. My marriage is not a happy one due to incompatibility problems between my wife and myself- one of the main issues being that she is harsh with the children.

Thanks for your time and initiative to help me.

Regards,

Raies

Rectification process (24 sec variation):

1.D-3:

Ra in d-3 will help here to indicate youngest or eldest, your eldest sibling chart must be influenced by Mercury and second from eldest's chart must be influenced by Venus. Since they both are lagna lord in your perspective for your sibling, they must be influenced by the both planet respectively.

After rectifying d3 we shall go to d7

2.d7:

On rectifying it we can sure that the first child is girl and the second is boy (ofcourse the third child a girl is also possible but this has to be regarded as out of our analysis), in this your first child's relationship with mother is not good, in considering second one it may indicate mother or wife. (as you told their mother is harsh to the children we can conclude that this chart can be correct)

3.After d7 we shall go to d10, ketu and jupiter can show respectable and routine work, sun can show some command over workers. From this cart I think you may feel hard in giving up things in spite of career concern.

4.d24, mercury can show some analytical kind studies in bachelor (moon also there some sort of public oriented is also understood), if he had masters here it is shown by Rahu some sort of modern technology, electronics, etc..

on final rectification,I think your birth time can vary between 16:38:22 to 16:38:46

5.about marriage we can confirm it from d9, the dasa Mars MD and Ketu AD (2002/Jan/25 - 2002/Jul/23) gave marriage, the mars is in 7th house and ketu in 9th house and the bhoga falls on 11th house which is occupied by Venus and A9.From rasi, the Mars and Ketu are in one house with UL in it.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for all your help in clarifying this issue for me. I would like to discuss a few things with you outside of the forum. Do I have your permission to write at your email id?

Regards,

Raies