IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

A Hindu Temple at Atlanta!!!…

Rate this topic

A Hindu Temple at Atlanta!!!…

August 18, 2008 by yogi007

Hi friends…. Now i am going to shock you people by a amazing information which is the opening of a hindu temple at Lilburn , Atlanta. There is so many special things about this temple.It is one of the largest temple of Hinduism on outside India. The main god of this temple is Swami Narayana. The temple is located on 30 acres of land. I uses this opportunity to inform you as a travelling spot. I posted some wallpapers of this temple below…..

da.jpg?w=567&h=378

daa.jpg?w=581&h=872

From the above wallpapers ,I hope you can believe my words. So If you have any plan to go to atlanta, then go and visit this temple and get the blessings of Swamy Narayana.

Nice. First of all i would like to clarify that the name Swaminarayan is one name. Not two like Swami and Narayan.Swaminarayan means the Master of all Narayans such as Maha Vishnu, Gharbodak Vishnu etc.

Secondly this temple however nice and bog it may be ..the followers of this sect (BAPS) are not following the authentic teachings and philosophy of Swaminarayan Bhagwan Himself.

From far a mountain looks lushgreen and beautiful. Its only when you go nearer you get to know the reality of its rocks and steep hills.

Jai Swaminarayan:)

Nice. First of all i would like to clarify that the name Swaminarayan is one name. Not two like Swami and Narayan.Swaminarayan means the Master of all Narayans such as Maha Vishnu, Gharbodak Vishnu etc.

Secondly this temple however nice and bog it may be ..the followers of this sect (BAPS) are not following the authentic teachings and philosophy of Swaminarayan Bhagwan Himself.

From far a mountain looks lushgreen and beautiful. Its only when you go nearer you get to know the reality of its rocks and steep hills.

Jai Swaminarayan:)

Sounds like sour grapes to me.:smash:

Nice temple. The bad thing is it was done only for material profit. It seems it is only another "american dream" affair. To bad to see spiritual things used as ways to attract other peoples money.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.:smash:

Yeah? some daft people in this world also eat feaces. And what? LOL Doesnt mean its best and most worthy food item. In same way what seems sour grapes to you doesnt mean anything to anyone except you.

Nor is any fake God made up. Its all there in black and white in the Vedic scriptures.

Yeah? some daft people in this world also eat feaces. And what? LOL Doesnt mean its best and most worthy food item. In same way what seems sour grapes to you doesnt mean anything to anyone except you.

Nor is any fake God made up. Its all there in black and white in the Vedic scriptures.

Still sounds like jealousy to me.

Nope. Swaminarayan Bhagwan declares that His followers should not have avarice or jealousy (irsha). Its about the philosophy -His siddhants. This oly those who actually follow His word.

Not for he likes of you, who seems jealous of the Swaminarayan faith as your posts in the other thread also shows.

Nope. Swaminarayan Bhagwan declares that His followers should not have avarice or jealousy (irsha). Its about the philosophy -His siddhants. This oly those who actually follow His word.

Not for he likes of you, who seems jealous of the Swaminarayan faith as your posts in the other thread also shows.

No need to be jealous. He can declare whatever he wants. You are jealous.

How is that jealousy? LOL. You cant even recognise your own faults let alone mine. Secondly, Im a fan of their buildings lol so there you go.

Not according to Swaminarayan Bhagwan. To know this you need to read his works.you clearly have not. So it remains their buildings. A dog cannot call its kennal a lions den no matter what. As lions live in dens alone. Not kennels.