Lagna is Virgo with Rahu conjunct / Hasta

3rd in Sc/Jyest Venus Combust

4th in Sag/Moola Sun-MercuryR and C, both conjunct

7th in Pi/Revati Ketu

8th in Ar/Bharani Moon

10th in Ge/Ardra

11th in Cancer/Ashelsha MaR

12th in Leo/Magh SaturnR

All planets here are Retrograde - except Venus (well except Sun and Moon but they're never R). So these planets are impacting the native even more and while he'd have an innate sense of their energies, the domains they rule wouldn't work out smoothly and there'll be a degree of confusion attached - MaR: domain 3 and 8, MeR: domain 1 and 10, SaR: domain 5 and 6, JupiterR domain: 4 and 7.

Sun is good in the 4th for focused studies & research type of work - His Su/Me conjunction makes him intelligent and Jupiter the dispositor aspects here its own house. Sun in the 4th makes for a night birth, so the rays of the Sun are no longer visible, so this makes the native independent, secretive and private. More likely the native maintains some distance with others and is difficult to be known at an intimate level. The Sun in the 4th (unless in its own/exalted signs) can reduce happiness by giving the native a lot of responsibilites at an early age -

not quite the case here but still a mild malefic is in the 4th and the lord of a dusthana.

The Sun aspect the 10th from there so it can give a boost in career - also the career can have some relation to home or working from home.

Venus is the one that's not retrograde but like Mercury is combust. It's not so bad for those planets to be combust, they're not considered malefic for that reason, but it gives insecurities in relation to these planets as karaka. Mercury can give emotional stress when faced with learning new skills and adaptability and can get the native into miscommunication; Venus gives a hard time feeling valued and appreciated.

Rahu in the 1st shows that the person needs a lot of alone time and will have the experience of loneliness at times in his life, as the lesson here is self-reliance and working on the self.

Ketu in the 7th doesn't favour too many others; and Mars in the 11th of friends reduce the number of friends or the so-called friends are more acquaintances. Moon lord of 11th is in 8th also.

Moon is in the 8th, a difficult placement for the Moon. The person would be emotionally secretive and the emotions can be in turmoil. Either the native craves a lot of change & transformation or he'd have to go through it anyways. It's hard for the person to feel stable then because their Moon is constantly in a flux. But in time, if the native faces his fears and insecurities this placement has his advantages, like all, like introspection, intuition, healing, etc.

He is in Moon dasha from early '03 till late '13 - did troubles & isolation started in Moon dasha?? (aged 25 then).

Now he is in Mo-Sa (June'07-Nov.'08)- they're in 5/9 which is a favourable angle from the point of view of growth & wisdom. But Mo is in the difficult 8th and Saturn in the difficult 12th, both dusthana it can't be easy.

Hope this helps.

Rajat

Does this man ever love women? I think he is a schizoid type, but merely he was disappointed in love. Or is frustrated. It seems from the social life he was involved, he went to an unusual escape. But this must be connected with emotional aspect. If his sexuality was not fulfilled the brain turns to sub consciences state and points all internal energies to the counterpart of sexuality, such death or morbid ideas. I doubt he never wanted a house, a wife, a family. Maybe the money was not a problem. If so, the woman didn’t play the right scope in his life. So here comes the abandon of social life. I’m licensed in psychology, also an engineer in computer (automatics). I work in computer business for many years, I have a family. Usually peoples in this kind of work have a high level of intelligence compared with others. But if the man doesn’t have emotional satisfaction, the same intelligence can turn over and leave him in a deformed perception of reality. I think this was your friend story. So ask his family to offer him little troubles till his fight spirit will be waked up again. He must fight for his life and wake up from bad dream. I don't think the astro-jumbo-mambo affairs will ever resolve his problem. Nor gods or cosmic powers. The only wall is his own mind.

Let me explain a similar case. I have a friend who goes similar way. For six years long he lived inside the parent’s house and never goes out. For eight years he takes his medicates and all; now he walks outside speaks with old friends; his psychiatric has limited the medicament treatment. Only the periods before ill he remembers easily and sometimes he appears to live in the past. But for him a broken love affair was the factor that started the ill. I don’t think this was the real problem, it was only the point when all bad started. But from childhood this man did act strange and after years, speaking with his psychiatrist, we come at a conclusion: the problem is in his childhood and till he will accept the trauma (if was a trauma) and become able to overcome it, there is no chance.

Does this man ever love women? I think he is a schizoid type, but merely he was disappointed in love. Or is frustrated. It seems from the social life he was involved, he went to an unusual escape. But this must be connected with emotional aspect. If his sexuality was not fulfilled the brain turns to sub consciences state and points all internal energies to the counterpart of sexuality, such death or morbid ideas. I doubt he never wanted a house, a wife, a family. Maybe the money was not a problem. If so, the woman didn’t play the right scope in his life. So here comes the abandon of social life. I’m licensed in psychology, also an engineer in computer (automatics). I work in computer business for many years, I have a family. Usually peoples in this kind of work have a high level of intelligence compared with others. But if the man doesn’t have emotional satisfaction, the same intelligence can turn over and leave him in a deformed perception of reality. I think this was your friend story. So ask his family to offer him little troubles till his fight spirit will be waked up again. He must fight for his life and wake up from bad dream. I don't think the astro-jumbo-mambo affairs will ever resolve his problem. Nor gods or cosmic powers. The only wall is his own mind.

Let me explain a similar case. I have a friend who goes similar way. For six years long he lived inside the parent’s house and never goes out. For eight years he takes his medicates and all; now he walks outside speaks with old friends; his psychiatric has limited the medicament treatment. Only the periods before ill he remembers easily and sometimes he appears to live in the past. But for him a broken love affair was the factor that started the ill. I don’t think this was the real problem, it was only the point when all bad started. But from childhood this man did act strange and after years, speaking with his psychiatrist, we come at a conclusion: the problem is in his childhood and till he will accept the trauma (if was a trauma) and become able to overcome it, there is no chance.

I think it's strange that someone would post on an astrology Forum "all that astro mumbo jumbo". What are you doing here then?

But I will say it is interesting in that it highlights the differences towards mental health as reflected by both the Western style of thinking with its emphasis on Personal psychology and fixations of the ego with Eastern thought with its emphasis on transpersonal awareness, shunning the ego and Spiritual development.

In this person's case it's not clear whether they are suffering from some type of internalized trauma or repressed sexual/social desires or whether they are on the brink of greater awareness. I would guess its the former since usually people who are spiritually advanced do understand how to relate to others even if they don't like doing it.

My suggestion would be not to pander to this person. Let them pay their own way. Don't allow them to just hang out and get free food and board. You are not doing them any favors that way. If they have not eaten for a couple of days they might "snap out of it".

I would also agree with this poster that the person's fighting spirit is lacking. Notice the debilitation of Mars in the chart. On an ayurvedic level this weak Agni can cause a person to be too "spaced out".

Again, don't support this persons bad habits. Be there for them if they want someone to talk to but otherwise let them fend for themselves.

- Pablo

Dear arasel and pablo ji,

Thanks for Your comments and suggestions.

I find a common point in both of Your suggestions that we should give him some oppurtunity to get out and do somthing by restricting support in a way. I think he is in a state of inertia because of lack of activity. Things have to be slowly forced upon him now..

Regards,

Unanth

I think it's strange that someone would post on an astrology Forum "all that astro mumbo jumbo". What are you doing here then?
Ppena,I think you judge me without knowing anything about. I think like a “west-educated” person, because I was born outside India, outside “orient”, outside “east”. This doesn’t make me better or bad than any other user in this forum (or is an extremist forum, closed only to Indians?). I was and I will be skeptic to all “astrological” advices where there are in fact social problems. This is what peoples in India seem to not accept. I sow here, in this large forum, many women having trouble with divorces and so, and I still believe the solution is in society and not in the natal chart; I don’t blame astrologers, many of them are good in their duty, but the true is one: even somebody has in his astrological chart signs to become a king, if he acts in bad way, he comes to a bad end. So, before troubleshooting a person problem, I investigate all aspects from modern sociology and psychology point of view, trying to see what social conjunctures and relationships has that person, then see whatever has to do with him (you can say even astrologically, etc). I totally refuse the idea of fatalist karma, like I hear sometimes from Indians: “Yes, the poor children in India are dying because a bad natal chart or bad karma”. I don’t say there is no truth in astrology; I’m far away from this idea, since I practice yoga for last 20 years and I learned many good things from India’s spirituality, starting with sanskrit language. But accept my point of view, as easy I accept yours: we must make some movements here, in this world, now and not restrain to only spiritual activities. I think this idea was promoted by Gandhi, Vivekananda and so many others intelligent peoples coming from India. What if all of them, having intelligence (and spiritual power, if you want) and influence, just observe the world before their eyes and say: the destiny can not be changed, we must suffer until next incarnation. In fact, this is one reason for being in this forum. I use computer programs for “kundli”, natal charts and so. So what? It is a simple game, it is not my duty. But I like when some of the forum users, who are involved in this domain more than me, confirm or not what computers just simulate. Have a nice day, too. [later edit: I 'm not an English native speaker, even if I studied English for some years, so be kind if there are grammar mistakes in my posts].

Ppena,I think you judge me without knowing anything about. I think like a “west-educated” person, because I was born outside India, outside “orient”, outside “east”. This doesn’t make me better or bad than any other user in this forum (or is an extremist forum, closed only to Indians?). I was and I will be skeptic to all “astrological” advices where there are in fact social problems. This is what peoples in India seem to not accept. I sow here, in this large forum, many women having trouble with divorces and so, and I still believe the solution is in society and not in the natal chart; I don’t blame astrologers, many of them are good in their duty, but the true is one: even somebody has in his astrological chart signs to become a king, if he acts in bad way, he comes to a bad end. So, before troubleshooting a person problem, I investigate all aspects from modern sociology and psychology point of view, trying to see what social conjunctures and relationships has that person, then see whatever has to do with him (you can say even astrologically, etc). I totally refuse the idea of fatalist karma, like I hear sometimes from Indians: “Yes, the poor children in India are dying because a bad natal chart or bad karma”. I don’t say there is no truth in astrology; I’m far away from this idea, since I practice yoga for last 20 years and I learned many good things from India’s spirituality, starting with sanskrit language. But accept my point of view, as easy I accept yours: we must make some movements here, in this world, now and not restrain to only spiritual activities. I think this idea was promoted by Gandhi, Vivekananda and so many others intelligent peoples coming from India. What if all of them, having intelligence (and spiritual power, if you want) and influence, just observe the world before their eyes and say: the destiny can not be changed, we must suffer until next incarnation. In fact, this is one reason for being in this forum. I use computer programs for “kundli”, natal charts and so. So what? It is a simple game, it is not my duty. But I like when some of the forum users, who are involved in this domain more than me, confirm or not what computers just simulate. Have a nice day, too. [later edit: I 'm not an English native speaker, even if I studied English for some years, so be kind if there are grammar mistakes in my posts].

Your points are excellent. I did not mean to prejudge you, sorry.

And yes I agree that many times social problems and more or less "common" problems are blamed on astrology.

I also do not accept "fatalistic" karma. As Vasistha said to Rama in the Yoga Vasistha "There is nothing like right action in the present moment".

When an astrologer says something like "That is it, you must suffer because of such-and-such karma " it shows a tamasic mentality one of darkness and resignation.

An astrologer should never cripple their clients' will by making unnecessarily gloomy predictions or by not pointing out how to balance factors in the chart.

An astrologer should be like a doctor trying to help their clients not just making stale predictions without taking into account the will.

I look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future.

- Pablo