IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sakura_blossom

2 ayurveda questions!

Rate this topic

hello! i was looking at some ayureda hair care. i am looking for hair oils, 100% natural nothing added. i heard about bhringraj oil making your hair grow rapidly, i read about it in another hair care forum. can someone give me more insight about bhringraj oil? i'm looking for hair oils to help me grow my hair out and to stop hair from splitting. when i was a teen, i took an acne medicine that caused me to have hair loss so i am looking for an oil that help make it grow back and make my hair thicker and fuller. a general question is what do you recommend for hair oils?

2nd question is i was dianogsed with Melesma from the sun, you can also get it from birth control. i was wondering in order to get rid of the sun damage, what are some remedies or ayurvedic products to bleach my skin lighter? i am light skin, but parts of my body is a lil dark and i would like to even out my skin tone. the prescription that was given to me didnt really help much and that was last year. i am looking for powerful ingredients that will make the discoloring get lighter and lighter.

if anyone has any ayurveda product websites or info, let me know and i will check them out! ;):pray: