Sign in to follow this  
Sanjaychd

Can someone Help !!

Rate this topic

My details are:

DOB: 7th April 1956

Place:Abhohar Punjab

Time: 8:30 Am

I am going through many financial losses due to deception in my life in lakhs.

And where ever i invest in property money does not grow and i am working in a Bank where once i was also got a fake blame and i am servicing far away from my family and not getting transfered back to my home for the last several years on and off. There is lots and lots on tensions on my mind and i am also suffering from High B.P.

If somebody can help me or suggest me something i'll be very thankful.

hi Sanjayji

Well if I read your post I came to few conclusions,

First you are perhaps over ambitious,any bank employee can invest in property no doubt but a good investor will only enter in property when prices are down,you perhaps bought it when prices were at peak now whom to blame for this?Here atleast I dont blame any starts in horoscope,wrong step is always a wrong step in any case,let's expert advise you further on yr post.There is always a "leftout"feeling everywhere and people are making losses in stocks and properties as they entered in the last bull phase and now paying price of it.I wish all the best to you.

I am not over ambitious but going through really tough time i have also invested at right time but didnt gained much from it and just in a week that same property sold out with much profit to someone else.

Experts please advice......!!!!

Dear Sanjay,

I am not an expert in Vedic Astrology but I can MOST definitely relate to the physical and mental anguish you are clearly going thru at this time. It is not going to be easy but you can get thru this period.

My suggestion to you is to seek medical attention for your health issues as soon as possible. Do not let the stress get to you any more than it has.

I know this is easier said than done and my prayers are with you.

Sincerely,

Christal

Dear Sanjay,

Can you provide some major events in your life to ascertain your lagna.

Your lagna falls less than 1 degree in Taurus. If you are born few minutes before, your lagna would be Aries.

Anyhow for the time being, I will assume your time is accurate and move with further analysis.

Let us look into your chart and try to understand those events in your life from Vedic astrological perspective.

Your lagna : Taurus

Your Rasi : Aquarius

Your Star (moon’ star) : Dhanush

In Vedic astrology, Rahu and Ketu are great Karmic agents in delivering good or bad to us. We must undersand, in vedic astrology, no graha is absolutely good or bad in deciding events. Same goes to Rahu (the dragon head) and Ketu (the dragon tail). Even so called “The great benefic-Jupiter” has not been spared from being very cruel in delivering fatal blow to any poor soul.

In your chart, Ketu is in your first house, together with your lagna lord, Venus.

This combination can invoke negative influence as below:

• Problem in childhood like abundant by parents or raised by other people
  • Marital problem like divorce, death of spouse or betrayal by spouse
  • Betrayal by friend and business partners
  • Some form of disease on face or head, it can be just amole or scar due to accident.

In the 7<SUP>th</SUP> house, the combination of Saturn and Rahu also does no spare you from relationship problem, marital problem and betrayal by trusted companions and so on.

Your 2<SUP>nd</SUP> and 5<SUP>th</SUP> lord Mercury, being in the house of Pieces is not comfortable, Apart from being debilitated, Mercury got combusted by Sun (almost same degree).

The significations represented by Mercury, either by house owning or natural one get

weaken or even destroyed as below:

• Saving
  • Possession
  • Children health
  • Speculation
  • Investment
  • Education
  • Guru’s Blessing
  • Business
  • Discriminative and reasoning power (this is very important in saving you from all those unscrupulous people down there from cheating you.

Jupiter in the 3<SUP>rd</SUP> house has rendered no help from you sibling, rather creating enmities with them.

In transit, Saturn is transiting Leo, which is 7<SUP>th</SUP> from your natal moon. By next year (September), Saturn will move into Virgo and this is 8<SUP>th</SUP> from your natal moon.

So transit wise, from July/2007 till July/2012 is not very positive, can say quite negative.

When Saturn passes through the 8<SUP>th</SUP> house from the natal moon, it is called Astham Sani (translated 8<SUP>th</SUP> Saturn). This 8<SUP>th</SUP> house transit is considered equally negative like the Sade-sati transit (12th, 1<SUP>st</SUP> house and 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house from location of moon). As it is known, the 8<SUP>th</SUP> house is a malefic house and any malefic planet transiting this house either from the moon or from the rising sign, is bound to bring malefic results ( more so ever as in your case, Saturn Dasa is running). The 8<SUP>th</SUP> house transit indicates worry, suffering, and misery for the native Even the transit of Saturn in the 7<SUP>th</SUP> from your moon (saptham Sani) in Aquarius since 7/2007 might have brought various problems in family and work place and not forgetting children educational and health problem.

Dasa and transit wise, Lord Saturn rules the event. So the best thing to do is fully summit yourself to Lord Saturn. I recommend you chant “OM SHAM SHANAISWARAYA NAMAHA” 108 times, 2 times per day with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. You should visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durga temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating. Do fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. Please do not expect magic to happen overnight. You really need deep faith and ever lasting patient.

Apart from the mantra mentioned above, to complement, use gem remedy as below:

Blue sapphire: Wear in the middle finger

Emerald green: wear in the little finger

You are free to communicate with me at my email address as below:

Regards,

This is sanjay from chd u have replied to my post 'can someone help' i want to tell you something that my birth date and time is doubtful

but year is the same

it was like this in 1956 i was 7 days old on Baisakhi and my time of birth was from 8-9 AM at Abhohar

and as u have suggested Blue sapphire, i hv just worn Neeli (Substitute of Blue sapphire) this saturday (16th aug) as i tested neelam by tieing it on my arm while asleep and i dreamt of green farms so someone suggested me that it suits me.

Please this is heartiest desire that you please look in to details and help me out.

one more thing i have a son with following details:

DOB: 4th Nov 1984

Time: 4:45 AM

Place: Panipat

Please recommend something for him also.

I will be very thankful to you.

I have sent one message to you,check it.

Gems are dead substance where Rudrakshas are beads available from a tree,choice is yours,check my message and decide,good luck.

can you suggest me some gemstone which can help me out i will be really thankful to you...