IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pkumar

Enemity problem -- Please Help -- Urgent

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but after reading the replies and curiosity shown by the RESPECTED GURUJIS in solving the crtitcal problems of laypeople (like me) through Astro remedies, I am sure that Respected Gurijis can solve my problem (which are hampering my growth and giving me headaches all the time!) also.

My DOB: JUNE 7, 1975

My TOB: 8:05 PM

My problem: My career started very lately in my life (you can say that I am almost 10 years behind the people of my age-group in both career and life). However, it started but with doing petty jobs; after struggling for 3/4 years and changing different fields including job locations (due to reasons of unknown enimities which have been consistently forcing me to change job locations), I am now in Writing field.

My Question: In most of the cases of my job change, enemity is the primary reason. People, who have been friendly, suddenly become enemies or the old enemies keep on resurfacing every time only to give me a tough time of finding another job in a different field & location.

In the light of the above explanation, RESPECTED GURIJIS, could you please answer the following questions and relieve me out of the turmoil immediately:

1. Why I am facing this kind of enemities?
  2. How long will I face this kind of tough time?
  3. What are the remedies I need to do to stop the evil effects?
  4. In which field/profession (since I have been changing field/professions) will I stick finally and make money?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

I am not an astrologer but a regular visitor to the forum. just went through your query out of curiosity and wanted to point out that you haven't mentioned your place of birth which would be equally essential for the analysis of your birth chart.

Kind regards

Hello....

Does anybody go through my chart and explain me what is the problem?

I am seriously waiting for your valuable report.

Thanks in advance.

Well you have 3 planets in the 6th house so what else do you expect?

I'm half kidding of course. Yes, 3 planets in 6th house causes problems with enemies. Late start in life is due to Saturn in 7th house aspecting both Asc and Asc Lord as well as lord of Moon sign.

You are currently in a Rahu MD placed in the 12th house, sometimes considered a house of "hidden" enemies as it stands in direct opposition to 6th house.

Rahu/Mercury will put you in the writing field but still brings problems of enemies.

9th lord of luck in 6th house of enemies causes some misfortune. You should wear a Ruby, clear transparent Ruby. If you cannot afford one, try clear red garnet.

Mars is the Karaka of enemies and you should strive to propitiate Hanuman as much as possible. Do the Hanuman Chalisa every Tuesday and get involved in some type of physical activity. There must be physical discipline in life.

Because the moon is waning in your chart sometimes you are not friendly enough and this causes problems too. You create friction with people.

Try to be more understanding of others' opinions and ideas.

Because of Rahu MD you could be successful in other countries.

Best of luck,

Pablo

Pabloji,

May i ask a doubt? For a Taurus Ascendant with no planets in 6th House and Mars in 12th own sign, Saturn from 3rd aspecting Rahu in 5th and Mars in 12th and waning moon, what would be the analysis with respected to enemity(hidden) ?

Pabloji,

I am really thankful for your analysis of my chart. So far, I am unable to find out the reason for my nagging problems. If not the solution, at least you gave me the reason why I am facing all these unfortunate things. But, in your answer, you had written that I am under Rahu/Mer dasa right now, and that's why I am in Writing field. If that is the case, which profession will I be in after this Rahu/Mer dasa is over? So far, I did various petty jobs; this is the only profession right now giving me some self-satisfaction. But, if this is dependent on a Rahu/Mer dasa, then you mean to say that I am definitely going for a job change. Could you please throw light on my profession and tell me in which field (permanant) I will build-up my career? I am and will be really thankful to you.

Thanks in advance.

Pabloji,

I am really thankful for your analysis of my chart. So far, I am unable to find out the reason for my nagging problems. If not the solution, at least you gave me the reason why I am facing all these unfortunate things. But, in your answer, you had written that I am under Rahu/Mer dasa right now, and that's why I am in Writing field. If that is the case, which profession will I be in after this Rahu/Mer dasa is over? So far, I did various petty jobs; this is the only profession right now giving me some self-satisfaction. But, if this is dependent on a Rahu/Mer dasa, then you mean to say that I am definitely going for a job change. Could you please throw light on my profession and tell me in which field (permanant) I will build-up my career? I am and will be really thankful to you.

Thanks in advance.

No, you misunderstood. The fact that you started this writing during Rahu/Mercury indicates you can do it for a long time, long after Rahu/mercury. It is not dependent on that.

And what do you mean I gave no solution? What does wearing Ruby and doing Hanuman Chalisa sound like? Maybe you don't have faith in these things.

Perhaps other astrologers can provide more remedies?

- Pablo

Pabloji,

May i ask a doubt? For a Taurus Ascendant with no planets in 6th House and Mars in 12th own sign, Saturn from 3rd aspecting Rahu in 5th and Mars in 12th and waning moon, what would be the analysis with respected to enemity(hidden) ?

I have to see the chart as a whole. Please provide time and place of birth.

- Pablo

Pablo ji,

It is regarding my chart which i asked a doubt.

My life revolves around this enemity problem in general and specific. In every sphere of my life there will be one person promptly appointed by fate to cause damage. There wont be any personal quarrel/reason but they will inevitably do things which cause mental suffering and obstacles and failure till date. I can avoid a person in an instance but i cant avoid these encounters in everything i pursue which has made me helpless and always a victim.

So i am thinking that this beyond my control and related to graha sthiti or influence etc.

my dob 5 july 1977

time 3.49

place hyderabad india

Regards,

Unanth

Pabloji,

Don't be angry!!! I am not saying like that...

My intention of taking about remedies is different; I mean in practical nature.

I am most indebted to you for your analysis.

Thanks once again Pabloji.

10th lord in 6th house can show opposition / enemies on karma concern of the native - in general he may have the initiative over in destroying enemies but in final gives up - current dasa Ra MD Me AD (vimsottari moon), the bhoga falls on 12th house, Rahu is in 12th house, won't easily giveup, if it taken from him it will give him sorrow - 12th from A6 rids off the opposition, the Lord of the house 12th from A6 is Sun, is in 6th house with Ketu, Praying to Lord Rama will help the native to rid off the opposition - In regarding career, the mercury Ak 6th lord and the lord of AL shows his career, new technology oriented mercury type career may help the native to excel.