IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishna_mohan

please solve my problem

Rate this topic

Respected elders,

This is my first post in this forum.My name is Krishna Mohan,I was born on 1st April 1976,Thursday,Evening 6 pm approx.Rasi is Mesha,aswini Nakshatra,4th paada. I am suffereing from all sorts of problems since 2002.I have consulted so many astrologers,got remedies and poojas performed by them,but of no use.I feel that I have been cheated by them.there is no development in my condition at all.I dont have a job,My parents are not happy with me,all those whom i trust are cheating me,and I am still dependent on my parents and my sis for food and petty cash.Some times I feel like ending my life.

Like an oasis in a desert,the only thing which i think is making me happy is that Divine mother had given me chance to worhip her.I have been reading durga sapthasathi for quite some time till now,reciting lalitha sahasranama,lalitha trisathi and doing navarna pooja of srichakra(diagram on a paper and not the sri yantra).I am not initiated into any mantra.

Do you think that reciting these without initiation has negative affects on the pooja? please let me know when my condition will improve and when i will get a job,and make my parents happy.what do i need to do ?

please helpme in this regards

thanx

surenthar ji

thanx for replying.I dont know the birth time.I remember my mom saying me that i was born on thursday evening at 6pm when the namaz was going on. I dont know the duration of my birth.may be 1/2an hour I think.mine was a normal delivery.

pls let me know when my condition will start to improve

thanx

krish