IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kaustubh

Some serious problem, Doubt please clear

Rate this topic

Namaste to all gyani people around,

my friend is facing a strange problem, one doubt in my mind, here is scenario.

he really seen huge hurdles in my acadmic life but just now he feel its going good ,but again on 11th i got his visa rejected 2nd time, he is so depressed, his parents says its because he have told everyone that he is going to US, does anyones vibrations or thinking affects good results ?? Is it true ? , he do bhakti of ganapati all the time i mean his beloved deity, he love him, he thought ganesha would give some grace, but he is facing failures again and again. he is not showing disbliefe on ganesha but he is not able to see why things are not getting right :( Please answer my question, help will be highly appreciated !

Namaste to all gyani people around,

my friend is facing a strange problem, one doubt in my mind, here is scenario.

he really seen huge hurdles in my acadmic life but just now he feel its going good ,but again on 11th i got his visa rejected 2nd time, he is so depressed, his parents says its because he have told everyone that he is going to US, does anyones vibrations or thinking affects good results ?? Is it true ? , he do bhakti of ganapati all the time i mean his beloved deity, he love him, he thought ganesha would give some grace, but he is facing failures again and again. he is not showing disbliefe on ganesha but he is not able to see why things are not getting right <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=Picture_x0020_1 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 12pt; HEIGHT: 12pt; mso-wrap-style: square" alt="http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/images/smilies/frown.gif" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="frown" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\ssomash1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>Please answer my question, help will be highly appreciated !

You are depressed that things are not working out for you and want to know why? What makes you think, there has got to be a reason behind all this? There may not be any.

The visa was rejected because the adjudicating officer concluded that the applicant did not meet eligibility requirements. The reason is as simple as that.

But you do not want to accept that. Perhaps you are hoping prayers to certain God/temples or wearing a ring made of a certain stone, etc., can bring you good luck and the third attempt at the visa will be successful. Hence, you want to know why you are having bad luck so you can take steps to avert it.

Would it not be a better idea to spend time analyzing why the visa was rejected twice and taking steps to fix any shortcomings? And if they cannot be fixed, just accept that you are not eligible for a visa and move on in life?

This is just my opinion, of course. But contrary to popular opinion, Ganesha is not in the business of blessing his Indian devotees with wealth, health and visas. If that were true, India would be a very different place today. So let us learn to accept reality which is usually hard at the beginning, but with time, it will turn out to be a better choice than anything else.

Either way, good luck with the Visa.

Cheers

he do bhakti of ganapati all the time i mean his beloved deity, he love him, he thought ganesha would give some grace

Why should we think blessings from Ganesh come only in the form of getting a visa. How can we conclude that getting that visa is actually good for the person, or that bad things wont happen because of that visa.

If you have faith in your deity, then you should think that by Lord Ganesha's blessings your visa was rejected and you should be thankful to him for it.

Sometimes we think God or devas should simply satisfy our material desires without consideration for our eternal welfare. No father would do such a thing for their son, and no deva will do such a thing for their devotee. Most of the time what we want in this world isn't actually what is good for us. We pray to God for the things we want and then blame him when he doesn't fulfill our short sighted desires.

I am not saying the Ganesha had any connection to the visa rejection, but if you believe that he is involved in your life, then you should see things from a less narrow perspective. What someone wants is not necessarily what is good for them.

There is an interesting story in the Balakanda of the Rama Charita Manasa on Narada Muni who fell in love with a princess. He then asked Vishnu to make as beautifull as Vishnu himself. Instead of that, Vishnu made Narada Muni look like a monkey.

You can read the Rama Charit Manas in English:

http://www.gitapress.org/Download_Eng_pdf.htm

There is an interesting story in the Balakanda of the Rama Charita Manasa on Narada Muni who fell in love with a princess. He then asked Vishnu to make as beautifull as Vishnu himself. Instead of that, Vishnu made Narada Muni look like a monkey.

You can read the Rama Charit Manas in English:

http://www.gitapress.org/Download_Eng_pdf.htm

That story sounds excellent. Could you please tell me which one of those pages to click please?

thanks