IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srisha

Respected gurus, Please help me..

Rate this topic

I would be very greatful if any of the Gurus shed some light on my horoscope. :pray: I want to know when marriage takes place .

Date of Birth :27-08-1977

Time of Birth: 4:05PM

Place of Birth: 80:55E; 16:06N

Thanks in advance

Thanks astro_tech, surentharp for your kind reply.

I am sorry to inform you that the dasa running at present is Jupiter MD, Mercury AD, Venus pratyanthar dasa and will continue upto Nov 14th 2008 . Is there any chance in this period? And also would you please kindly reveal the characteristics of that person?

Srisha,

Advanced Birthday wishes!

Sirsha here in your chart Dwi-Saptati sama dasa gives more clear results than vimsottari dasa, even though vimsottari dasa gives results, to get more correct results we have to go to Dwi-Saptati sama dasa (in your case only)

the dasa that you mentioned above in your post is Vimsottari dasa

Regarding your birth day :

Go to a Vishnu/Narayana temple on 14th September 2008 and this year will a great year for you

all the best

Thank you surentharp Ji :)

I will definitely try to go to the temple on the day you said.

I would like you to ask one more question. Yesterday Partial lunar eclipse occured in Capricorn( my janma rasi). From Dec. onwards Jupiter transits in Capricorn ( Neecha sthana for Jupiter) and joins with Rahu. Saturn who is in Leo ( my 8th rasi ) will lose jupiter's aspects from Dec. onwards. could you please tell me how will be the coming year for me? What remedies should I do to reduce these negative effects?

Thanks Again

In my opinion for year analysis we can't look transits at every point of time, if you are looking for year analysis either go to solar transit chart or TP chart.

in the previous post i gave analyzing by using TP chart, in general this year will be a good year, but ketu in lagna is not good for material concern but for spritual practice it will be good.