IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
josh777_123

Hand nerves shaking,jerking plus red bumps on stomach

Rate this topic

Hello Members

Greetings !

I am seeing these problems for last 2 days .

1) My Right hand nerves are shaking/jerking.I aslo felt my stomach nerves jerking.They happen intermittently.

2) Few Red bumps/eczema on my stomach.Several Pimples on my face.

For last 3 days , I am using ksheerabala tailam to massage my whole body(excluding face and head) and baidyanath mahabhringraj oil for head.Is these oils causing the above side effects.

Since I am anxious type of person with very low concentration/attention( I am also ADD/ADHD) , I started using the ksheerabalam oil to calm my nerves as per the chemists recommendation for general body massage.Is this the oil to calm the nerves , to overcome anxiousness, attention deficit.

Is this the right oil for above symptoms ? or something else should i try ?

I am also taking dabur triphala ( 2 tablets per day, one each after food) and vizylac(lactic acid bacillus) 2 tablets per day to improve my appetite and digestion( I have low appetite , I feel full after eating small amount of food and I aslo have constipation) and feel heaviness in stomach after having the food.Also I am underweight by 7-8 kilograms.I want to improve my overall digestion/appetite.Is triphala is the right medication to improve digestion/appetite or there is something better that triphala.Is there any ayurvedic medication for weight gain ?

Thanks

Josh