IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
appuhc

Career (Pls help URGENT)

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am currently pursuing my MS degree in New Jersey. I will b graduating in December, 08. From past 4 months, i desperately find a job, so by the time i graduate, i have a job and that company can file for my H1. But still i havent found any job. Most of my friends have got the job. I dont know what is going wrong with me. So just need your help, please look into my birth details, and please let me know about the possibilities of getting a job. Please, i am very much worried as i have only 4 months to find the job. I dont know where my career is going. My birth details r given below:-

Name:- Harshad Chaudhari

Date of Birth:- 24 August 1984

Birth time:- 18:12 hrs (06:12 PM)

Birth Place:- Mumbai, India

Current Place:- Jersey City, NJ

There are some moderate chances of getting a job after 20 Sept 2008. And, there are very strong possibilities, in this regard, between mid Oct to mid Dec 2008.

In the mean time, wear a good quality Emerald (weight 5 carats) in right hand ring finger to enhance the positivity of the good times ahead. And, even if you do not perform any remedy or wear any Gem; the chance of getting a job still be there.

Thank You so much sir, to take out your valuable time for me. Sir i have one more doubt, as i am on F1 visa in US. My plans is to stay back here in US by getting H1B work permit visa. I have a long term plan to settle in this country. Will i be able to get the visa in next year, April 2009?.I mean will i get the H1B visa ? Please reply back.