IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

Fare thee well, sri gHari

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna, I cannot think of a better person to offer my humble obiesancies to than the noble canadian statesman who has always made my day on these forums. Thousands of years we have fought these wars, and the kingdom of God awaits us.

This is the site where we show our affection before its too late.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

I know di brah left his left way long ago, but we be coo. The erudition and intelligence he has always shown on these forums, even back when he was maitreya marciano, dey rock me soul, all di time. Funny, I never ID'ed him, but I gottas funny feeling we associated in real time and place, way back in the day, somewhere in the middle of the ocean. Maybe, maybe not, but for folks on opposite sides politically who seem to get along quite well, even when fightin, maybe there is a lesson there.

Haer Krsna, brah, may the Lord make your lava cool, and a good armageddon campfire sos your teaching can make a difference.

mahaksadasa

Hare Krsna, I cannot think of a better person to offer my humble obiesancies to than the noble canadian statesman who has always made my day on these forums. Thousands of years we have fought these wars, and the kingdom of God awaits us.

I would like to thank Mahak prabhu for his great contribution to teach us about the ultimate secret of becoming successful in spiritual life - spiritual life the one and only purpose of human life. Unflinching faith in one's spiritual master is being said to be the actual formular for success at times when our brains are not qualified to become actually learned. This is also mentioned by the yuga-avatar, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Somehow this is what I could learn from Mahak prabhu although not having yet attained the full implementation - realization in full of this vedic siddhanta. However, even understanding theoretically is especially of importance at times when the Vaishnava institutions instruct us, we cannot guarantee if our appointed gurus are above the option of fall down, the whole thing is at one's own risk.

How a dsiciple can still have 100% full unflinching faith and thus receive Krsna'a causeless mercy, somehow this was Mahak prabhu's gift for all of us. Thanks Mahak!

1. Causelessmercy - Bhagavad-gita 4.28 - Bombay, April 17, 1974

This is the secret. If one has unflinching faith in Krsna and unflinching faith to his spiritual master, then automatically the Vedic knowledge becomes awakened.This is a

<small>http://causelessmercy.com/t/t/740417BG.BOM.htm</small>

Haribol, and thank you much, suchandra, for your valuable posts to this site. You have been our resident reporter, posting great news stories for us to all consider, keeping us interested.

Actually, this audarya fellowship is just that, a fellowship, a place where diverse folks can make FRIENDSHIPS based on the foundation of bhakti yoga. Some of us are so aloof that we have not much opportunity to perform the MAIN devotional practices as described by Srila AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. However, we see listed "Making friends with the Lord" as one of the nine processes, so actually, this platform (audarya) is bhakti yoga, because devotees of the Lord are non-different from him. This is the real value of this site, a place where friendships can be made.

Take for instance the friendship between myself and Sri Bhutabhavana dasa (AKA BB, Random axis). Such an unlikely duo. However, politics aside, I have never blinked an eye when I think of Ksatriya dharma in relationship with my friend who may be on the opposite side of the scale of left to right. I have never doubted his sincerity, which is everything to me regardless of whether my 58 years of experiance sets us apart. I cannot do a dang thing about how I feel politically. I was a 15 year old white pre-hippie follower of Malcolm X while he was sitll alive. Before that, I cried my eyes out at the age of ten when Patrice Lumumba was slaughtered by the devil Moise Tsombe, who was sponsored by our CIA to make sure our Uranium supply was kept intact in the Katanga Province of Congo. I cannot do a thing about my marching with the Vietnam Veterans Against the war, always breaking away from the peace marchers to trash the Banks of Amerikkka back in the day. I still cannot do a thing about my feeling compassion for those caught up in the world-wide genocide movement carried out by the anti-christs who carry the banner of the weapon of Lord Jesus'assassination (fulfilling His very prophecy about the demons using his name to carry out the evil of the world). These things are inherant in the person yall know as mahaksadasa.

That BB would not follow my path, and take another, this is of no consequence. Did Arjuna hate Dronacarya? No, before he shot any arrows, he shot one to the feet of his spiritual master in the offer of obiesance. Before Yudhisthira engaged in war, he got off his elephant and humbly asked Krpacarya for permission to engage in battle against him, greatly pleasing his opposing general.

So, audarya is a place of friendship. Yeah, we wage war now and then, but after the battle of the days, we party together at night, congratualting each other on the expertise shown on the battlefield against each other. Because we all love krsna. And Krsna loves us all, from the best of us to the worst of us, he is Our Lord, unconditionally. This is the site for establishing friendships, And our friends are our friends with some of that unconditional flavor rubbing off.

Hare

Haribol, and thank you much, suchandra, for your valuable posts to this site. You have been our resident reporter, posting great news stories for us to all consider, keeping us interested.

Actually, this audarya fellowship is just that, a fellowship, a place where diverse folks can make FRIENDSHIPS based on the foundation of bhakti yoga. Some of us are so aloof that we have not much opportunity to perform the MAIN devotional practices as described by Srila AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. However, we see listed "Making friends with the Lord" as one of the nine processes, so actually, this platform (audarya) is bhakti yoga, because devotees of the Lord are non-different from him. This is the real value of this site, a place where friendships can be made.

Take for instance the friendship between myself and Sri Bhutabhavana dasa (AKA BB, Random axis). Such an unlikely duo. However, politics aside, I have never blinked an eye when I think of Ksatriya dharma in relationship with my friend who may be on the opposite side of the scale of left to right. I have never doubted his sincerity, which is everything to me regardless of whether my 58 years of experiance sets us apart. I cannot do a dang thing about how I feel politically. I was a 15 year old white pre-hippie follower of Malcolm X while he was sitll alive. Before that, I cried my eyes out at the age of ten when Patrice Lumumba was slaughtered by the devil Moise Tsombe, who was sponsored by our CIA to make sure our Uranium supply was kept intact in the Katanga Province of Congo. I cannot do a thing about my marching with the Vietnam Veterans Against the war, always breaking away from the peace marchers to trash the Banks of Amerikkka back in the day. I still cannot do a thing about my feeling compassion for those caught up in the world-wide genocide movement carried out by the anti-christs who carry the banner of the weapon of Lord Jesus'assassination (fulfilling His very prophecy about the demons using his name to carry out the evil of the world). These things are inherant in the person yall know as mahaksadasa.

That BB would not follow my path, and take another, this is of no consequence. Did Arjuna hate Dronacarya? No, before he shot any arrows, he shot one to the feet of his spiritual master in the offer of obiesance. Before Yudhisthira engaged in war, he got off his elephant and humbly asked Krpacarya for permission to engage in battle against him, greatly pleasing his opposing general.

So, audarya is a place of friendship. Yeah, we wage war now and then, but after the battle of the days, we party together at night, congratualting each other on the expertise shown on the battlefield against each other. Because we all love krsna. And Krsna loves us all, from the best of us to the worst of us, he is Our Lord, unconditionally. This is the site for establishing friendships, And our friends are our friends with some of that unconditional flavor rubbing off.

Hare

Experience speaks it all.

We still need much from you to share.

Thanks Mahak.

Hare Krishna

Thanks for this thread mahak. Whatever happens, I want to take a moment to mention how much I've enjoyed your posts, as well as much of the interaction here over the past few years. I'm happy to have "met" theist, gHari, Indulekha, and so many others. Despite the problems that have often arisen here and the trouble caused to JNdas and the others who have taken responsiblity for keeping these forums going, there has been so much more of real value.

Hare

Thanks Mahak, great post - lots of people would have surely acclaimed such warrior of peace and given the red carpet to one who always establishes harmony and concord as main principle. Even the babajis at Radha-kunda would have greatly welcomed such lovingness, complaisance and graciousness!

"In his Anubhāṣya, Śrīla Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākura writes, “There is a class of so-called devotees called prākṛta-sahajiyās who think that Nityānanda Prabhu is an ordinary human being. They have spread the news that Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu ordered Nityānanda Prabhu to return to Bengal from Orissa just to marry and beget children. This is certainly a great offense against Nityānanda Prabhu.”

Madhya15.42

Hare

When the Musics over turn out the lights. If this is the end of The Audarya Fellowship this is a good post to go out on and should be the official last post in my opinion before the lights are turned off.

Hare krsna, AM and brah babhru, et al. Yeah, a swan song has no feathers unless all envy is erased. Vaisnavas forgive naturally, so we rather expect such. However, recognition of self-limitation and inherant low-culture of still being here in this horrifying age is even more important than that which comes automatically. And of course, our lives are worthless without association (however we can get it, cyber-space COUNTS) of devotees. So SELF realization is feeling the need to apologize, not even expecting forgiveness. Apology is not much different from offering ones obiesancies, because we are at the feet of Sri Sri Radha Krsna every time we hit the deck and say those prayers He taught us. So, though I say to gHari, AM, theist, me special braddah Babhru from little chicago (Honomu), Hare Krsna, Radha and Krsna appear on my lips and in the ears of devotees. Envy cannot exist in the same space.

Anger? Yeah, we got it, but actions of anger are in our control, and to be freed from envy, this becomes easier.

So much to say, so many folks to thank, so little time even if this site is perpetual until the 25th century. But I do want to do something, I want to ask the devotees permission to engage in Sri Samkirtana. Just as I mentioned that Sri Ganesha is fully included in this movement and it is not correct to think that one can please Krsna while vilifying his devotees like Sri Ganesha, it is also not possible to undertake the yajna of this age, this yuga dharma, on a whim.

Anyway, this has been great, eleven years I never expected of probably the best temple Ive ever been in, the finest of devotees of truely vaisnava character. But then again, I meditate on my friend, the sad lone wolf (whom Bija reminded me of just recently), and know that when the music is over, and the lights go out, we do not have permission to relinquish one iota of what we have been given.

So what do we do? Sing a song:

<CENTER>All, c-1993-mahaksadasa </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>one sure way to be pleasing to your teacher

learn all the lessons, then pass them along

bring your light into the darkest of caverns

all who have eyes will see what is going on </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>the greatest musician taught you to play

all who have voices will want to sing along

the greatest of scholars gave you the words

all who have ears will surely hear your song </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>after hearing philosophy and putting it to the test

all who have feeling will win this holy war

when the gift of pure love is placed at one's disposal

all who have heart will never cry any more </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>if you ploclaim and sing the ballad of your master

all who have minds will know what this life is for

don't hold back now, not after what you have been given

all of the world is needy and at your front door </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER>

Each and every one of us has responsibility to get off our backsides and do something for the world (I learned this from the rastafarian community). We can fail all we want, this is not a consideration. Prabhupada himself was thinking of failure all the time in the early years of his Western Mission, but that never got in the way. The solution of the problematic question on who is the successor of Srila Prabhupada is an easy one. You are, all of you, me too. The conclusion of the internet novel Ill never get typed out is this idea as well, the Kipu'ka, the hole in the fiyeh, the shelter with ground soft as feathers after we walk bloody thru the a'a, is that all hell breaks loose, and the discovery of who the shaman is, who the guru is, who the kahuna is, is the very self, the one who is studiously following the teacher. No one can dispute this. The rtviks cannot deny this, the GBC cannot overturn by their politics, the final order concerning who succeeds Prabhupada is "You can be, if you follow." No chair is involved, no envious egomania, no quest for power, wealth, beauty, knowledge, renunciation or fame. The only thing ever promised is that if one takes to hearing and chaqnting Harinama, ones life will be sublime.

So, if you folks like, Ill sing "jaya Jaya Rama, Jaya Sita Rama", cause this seems to be my rasa, my propensity, Im Jatayu's, barbarian like Sri Guha, outcast. But the sanyassi was ordered to retrieve my garland offering, and it was worn by Sri Gurudeva, and even they never even knew me.

hare krsna from the outback, have a nice armageddion, ys in cooperation, mahaksadasa (ramblin, as usual, its how I started back in the Garuda Express daze with Sri Jagat and Sri Rocana)

<CENTER> </CENTER>

it seems the rasta's just gave out some golden wings...fly on!

nitaaigauraaltarbk9mv8.jpg

This is a complete photo for the Home Altar. It includes Lords Nitaai Gaura, Pancha Tattva Shir Shri Radha Krishna, Lord Jagannatha, Lord Baladeva, Shri Subhadra, Navadvipa Dhaama, Nitaai Gaura Bhakta Vrinda, Gangadevi, Shri Shri Sita Rama, Lord Nrisingha, Shri Tulasi devi, Mantras etc. Nityaananda! Gauraanga! Hare Krishna!

"Many a man's strength is in opposition, and when he faileth, he grows out of use." - Francis Bacon

"Opposition is true friendship." - William Blake

"He that wrestles with us strengthens our nerves, and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper. This amicable conflict with difficulty helps us to an intimate acquaintance with our object, and compels us to consider it in all its relations. It will not suffer us to be superficial." - Edmund Burke

I agree that this would be a nice note to close on. If we don't close, then a great new beginning.

I've just arrived in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, where I'll spend some time helping with Tripurari Maharaja's project down here. The mood is sweet (therefore the name), and it would be nice to see the same audarya (generosity) here if we figure out how to keep going.

Aloha.

Hey Babhru, haribol. Maybe you could look up Gary (AKA Jesse, AKA many names) who settled there in 75. Ive always wanted to do costa rica, but now Ive been meditating on Guatamala, just south of the Chiappas border. It was easy going somewhere when we was young, but at 60, its very hard. But things are sure drying up fast.

BTW, had a dream the other night, remember how Sudama rescued us for Prabhupada after the big schism? Well, he came to me in a dream, very vibrant, with Prabhupada, I guess he was giving the permission I was asking for to do samkirtana. Those kinda dreams only happen once every fifteen years, so I guess its up to me, to follow.

Sounds exciting, please convey my regards to Maharaja, hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

I getcha, mahak. It was a really big deal for me to get down here. We are entirely off the grid, out in da country, running on micro-hydro and gravity-flow water. It's good, especially when everything works. But family ties also tug.

I'm not so surprised that you saw Sudama with Prabhupada. That's how Prabhupada is: grateful for whatever service we offered. That's our hope.

Yes, Madmax, I am doing fair thee well. I have enjoyed your depth and salty maturity all these years. Boiling it down, you always cut to the chase. I don't want to think of a world without Mahaksadasa, so I expect we'll both float around in cyberspace for many years to come. Maybe I'll celebrate retirement in 2016 with a road trip to the Pacific for a tearful kirtana with an old friend.

gHari

now Ive been meditating on Guatamala, just south of the Chiappas border. It was easy going somewhere when we was young, but at 60, its very hard. But things are sure drying up fast.

Guatemala is a mess, very dangerous. Lots of criminal activity, especially near the Mexico border. Certain parts of Mexico itself or Belize are very nice. To have peaceful existence anywhere in Latin America you have to be off the smuggling trade routes. Look before you leap, and cultivate connections with pious locals.

Ive always wanted to do costa rica, but now Ive been meditating on Guatamala, just south of the Chiappas border. by mahak

I was last there in Jan 1 1994. In a tight spot. Some beautiful memories of the area though...a few months up in the Cuchamatanes would be nice. The further you go into these mountains on the altitude plane is exceptionally nice. I would love to see it again. Getting some wholesome vegetarian produce might be sparse. As David says, its a wee bit dodgy.