IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
unanth

Sasisekaran ji-Regarding Family curse

Rate this topic

Dear Sasisekaran ji,

I have from lot of years had a vague persistant feeling that our family(my paternal grandfather's children) have some kind of a curse. This is because all of His(Grandfather's) children and their children including me who bear the same Surname leaving two daughters who are married and dont have the Surname are having a very hopeless common problems and worse things.

I never found any way(i fact i didnt know there would be a way) in which I can find about this. Thanks to Deepaji, who mentioned in one of the recent posts that You will be a better guide in such matters, I am writing this to You.

I generally dont mind giving my personal details but as this is family related and has some incidents and things which i am reluctant to give out in open..

However, if You insist I will give them out as this is very important for me/ our family.

Please tell me whose birth details i need to give to You and also May I send a private message?

It would be great help for one and many...

Regards,

Unanth