IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shahman30

Guruji: I need help

Rate this topic

Hello Guruji,

I am finding lot of difficulities in my professional carriers and uncertainities on job. I am not sure when it is going to get better. Could you please help.

Name: Manish Shah (Male)

My Birth 26/12/1972

Birth Time: 7.30 AM

Birth Place: Vadodara, Gujarat

By the way I am working as comupter professional in multinational company named Motorola Inc.

Regards,

Manish

Actually Rajshekharji, I just found out that my birth time is 7.40 AM instead of 7.30 AM. All other things remain same. Would there be any changes in your predictions. Your help is greatly appreciated. Also do you see any chances of me moving towards business from job. Please let me know.

From past few years I am not seeing any success in my professional career.

Thanks

Manish

Dear Manish,

I suspect your problem has commenced 20/7/2005 and will last till 5/2/2008.

You had financial or investment and even relationship problem and could have been quite serious from 20/7/2005 till 24/1/2008. During this period, litigation factors too are seen.

In your working place, a lot of enemies have been created. Even scandal or humiliation through female being shown.

Another thing, as you are undergoing “7 1/2 Shani Transit” since last June/2005 till July/2012, so the best thing to do now is fully summit yourself to Lord Saturn. I recommend you chant “OM SHAM SHANAISWARAYA NAMAHA” 108 times, 2 times per day with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. You should visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durga temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating. Do fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. Please do not expect magic to happen overnight. You really need deep faith and ever lasting patient. You can chant this mantra, any time as you wish, the more is better.

Other than that, you are considered a lucky person.

Just one intricate question, have you ever deceived 1 or more female/s during the period, mentioned above for any reason. Be frank and open, we are just wanted to help you.

Regards,

Thanks Bhaskaran for the reply. No I never had any relation with any women in the period you suggested but as you said I had gone through lot of problem in the period. I also met an accident but somehow I survived from accident. Do you see the problem continues till 2012 ?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Actually Rajshekharji, I just found out that my birth time is 7.40 AM instead of 7.30 AM. All other things remain same. Would there be any changes in your predictions. Your help is greatly appreciated. Also do you see any chances of me moving towards business from job. Please let me know.

From past few years I am not seeing any success in my professional career.

Thanks

Manish

Yes, pl ignore my predictions

Dear Manish,

In your chart, success in foreign land is shown. Even commencing next year, 5/2/2009, your inherent luck will start to show off. Just undertake remedy as I told you with deep faith.

Best of luck,

Bhaaskaran

dear sir

i live currently in usa will i ever beget a child in my horoscope and will i stay on here

my dob 2nd sep 1979 8:24 am as in birch certificate

my husbands 26th april 1976

date of marriage july 6th 2003

pls help in great need for someone s help really bad