IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Andal

So many delays!!

Rate this topic

Please help me with my career. Everything I try goes wrong and many things get delayed due to health problems and etc.

Could anybody give me a reading to see what my career will be in?

I don't know how to read charts so I would really appreciate it if anybody can help. Thanks in advance! :)

For present problems - Things are likely to improve considerably between Jan 2009 to July 2010.

Carreer-wise things are likely to remain average with obstructions till the age of 28. It is after the age of 28 that you may be able to enjoy stability and success in your professional and financial matters.

Why the age 28? Will I not get a job till then? Also, what career do you see me in?

Right now, there are so many problems and delays. I'm currently studying for Degree A when I really want to study for Degree B. I didn't know I wanted to study Degree B until after I entered college. Timing is so wrong in everything. I don't want to tell you what those degrees are because I don't want the degrees to influence you in some way. I'm sorry. I've been to astrologers before who told me to study for degree A, and I was wondering if they said it because of my parents or for other reasons. I really want a honest answer.

Also, do you see marriage in my life? Love or Arranged? And when?

I really appreciate your help! Thank you so much! :D

Why the age 28? Will I not get a job till then? Also, what career do you see me in?

When you seek astrological advise, try to read the response carefully before jumping into ready-made conclusions.

"Carreer-wise things are likely to remain average with obstructions till the age of 28."

Read again and tell where does it indicate that you will not get a job till then. Isn't it clearly indicating that till the age of 28 you will be getting average results with obstructions.

Right now, there are so many problems and delays. I'm currently studying for Degree A when I really want to study for Degree B. I didn't know I wanted to study Degree B until after I entered college. Timing is so wrong in everything. I don't want to tell you what those degrees are because I don't want the degrees to influence you in some way. I'm sorry. I've been to astrologers before who told me to study for degree A, and I was wondering if they said it because of my parents or for other reasons. I really want a honest answer.

I have specifically mentioned that the present problems are likely to be diluted significantly between Jan 2009 to July 2010.

Also, do you see marriage in my life? Love or Arranged? And when?

I really appreciate your help! Thank you so much! :D

I did read your post before I made mine. I know you didn't mention that I won't get a job, but I was asking. Normally, people get settled in the early 20s and are able to provide for themselves (at least, that's how it is in my country), but you've said 28, which I thought was kind of late. That's why I asked.

I really do appreciate your help, but still, there was no need for you to be angry. Your response made it seem as if you were angry. Sorry if I misjudged it. Thanks for everything.