IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hindustani

Please check details for this man and advise

Rate this topic

About his marriage,he had divorse long back and now he is single,I know him since a long time and he is a nice chap but now finding tuff to live alone.Experts please help and give your valued opinion that may help this guy to live a good future life.Thanks in advance.

BD- 11th June,1968

Time-0515(AM)

Bplace-Bhavnagar in Gujarat,21.46N and 72.8E

Dear Jayji]

Regards! The native is not blessed with a strong moon. Moon is in debility and he is also running moon MD. If you look at the chart, Sun+Mars combination in ascendant might have given him lot of dominance and masculinity - mars in his case makes him deceptive and the strength may be within - inspite of a very afflicted moon. All malefics are aspecting or occupying the lagna - Sun in lagna, deb moon in 7th and Ketu in 5th have caused divorce.

Unfotunately he has a very strong mercury (though good for family bliss) yet its in a 6-8 relation with dasha lord moon. Therefore, it seems the native is destined towards further mental agony all through till 2010 January. Ironically, this is also the time he can actually remarry!

I would strongly suggest remedies for moon and mercury which include shiva aradhana (you guided me better in this direction - you know better! :)) and also donating green food items/clothes to poor eunuchs.

For Ketu propitiation he could begin his day with ganpati vandana

Regards

deepa

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.hindustani,

lord of ul- upapada lagna (house of marriage) is retro and placed

in naidhana nakshatra. moon happens be the lord of second from

upapada lagna who should have helped sustain marriage. but

this moon is neecha and aspected by mars and rahu. curse from

moon must be attended to on priority.

hence he may please chant " om namo narayana " as many times

as possible.

mars is seventh lord who happens to be atmakaraka. he has gone

to the marana karaka sthana from the seventh house. he may

please chant " om namashivaaya namo bhimashankaraya "

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Deepaji,Will you please help me with your your valuable clarification?Just out of academic interest.The native's moon,though in debility in virchika,the lord of the house mars is located in a kendra to moon with his own 7th aspect and though the Jupiter in 4th and moon 7th,there seems some jupiter's aspect over moon,going by the degree of aspect,can we not take it as neecha banga?

Secondly,it is my knowledge that for rishaba lagna natives mercury and saturn are considered to be benefics and dasas of planets located in the stars of mercury and saturn are expected to be favourable,depending on the bhukthis running along.

Now The native is running main dasa Moon & bhukthi Sat,both being in Jeyshta & Revathy respectively(both of Mercury).Can this be a good time for him?

Regards,

MRM

Respected Deepaji sasisekaranji and moorthiji

First of all I am very much thankful to all of you for sparing your valued time to analyse jatak's horoscope,honestly he is a very nice man and as far as my info goes he was not at fault for divorse,we all know how tuff life is when one crosses an age of 40 and that too when he/she is single!He has everything in his life accept a good lifepartner,today I am going to mail him this post and advise to do as per the prescribed opinions from experts.What I have advised him is(I again say I am absolute 0 in astrology but one day will spend time to learn this great science)to wear 4 mukhi Rudrakshas which represent Lord Brahma with 5 nos. of Panch mukhis,I have also told him to go to Shiva temple for pooja and he has agreed in telephone conversation today morning.Thanks and I am sending mail to him right now with opinions/remedies posted here from experts.

Mr. Moorthi,

The native's moon,though in debility in virchika,the lord of the house mars is located in a kendra to moon with his own 7th aspect and though the Jupiter in 4th and moon 7th,there seems some jupiter's aspect over moon,going by the degree of aspect,can we not take it as neecha banga?

Yes, but I do not believe in "neech bhanga" word - you see - i try to make my replies very simple so this was what I meant when I wrote mars in his case makes him deceptive and the strength may be within - inspite of a very afflicted moon.

Secondly,it is my knowledge that for rishaba lagna natives mercury and saturn are considered to be benefics and dasas of planets located in the stars of mercury and saturn are expected to be favourable,depending on the bhukthis running along.

Now The native is running main dasa Moon & bhukthi Sat,both being in Jeyshta & Revathy respectively(both of Mercury).Can this be a good time for him?

Relationship of the planet with dasha lord is also very significant. If you read again, you will find that this is exactly what I mentioned - Unfotunately he has a very strong mercury (though good for family bliss) yet its in a 6-8 relation with dasha lord moon. Therefore, it seems the native is destined towards further mental agony all through till 2010 January. Ironically, this is also the time he can actually remarry!

Coming to the aspect of nakshatra sambandha - moon-mercury being in 6-8 relation with moon as maraka in mars sign is not a very good relation. Though i agree mercury will bestow opulence but this isnt the issue we are dealing with.

Regards

Deepa

About his marriage,he had divorse long back and now he is single,I know him since a long time and he is a nice chap but now finding tuff to live alone.Experts please help and give your valued opinion that may help this guy to live a good future life.Thanks in advance.

BD- 11th June,1968

Time-0515(AM)

Bplace-Bhavnagar in Gujarat,21.46N and 72.8E

This person was born 1/2 hour before me!!

However I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay many time zones away.

so the ascendant, of course, is different. (taurus rather than Capricorn).

This person should wear a diamond. Also moon is in a very difficult position. End of Jyestha is the "sandhi" or juncture point between two signs, two nakshatras and two demonic nakshatras at that!

In addition Saturn is at end of Revati, again a difficult sandhi point between both 2 signs and 2 nakshatras. Blue Sapphire can also be recommended.

He must worship the divine mother every Monday. Very important for this person. Only in that way can marriage last.

- Pablo

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.hindustani,

mars being atmakaraka placed in lagna along with sun can make the

person impulsive. since seventh lord is placed in lagna, more than vimsottari.,

dwisaptadi sama dasa is applicable. he is running rahu

dasa since apr 2005. mars antar will start on 23 of this august.

mars is atmakaraka, sitting in lagna. pl ask him not to take decisions

impulsively. anger and deception will dwell in his mind and hence he

has to take utmost care .

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran.