IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
navneet84

Shani's 3rd drishti on guru???

Rate this topic

Hello all,

My name is navneet. I am working in a Multi national company. I am new to this site and the people. I have some queries related to my horoscope. I have shani and Mangal in 9th house (tula rashi). Guru, Shukra, budh and chandra in 11th house (dhanu rashi). Sun in 12th house (capricorn). I want to know since shani in 9th house, it is putting it's 3rd drishti on 11th house where guru, chandra, shukra and budh are resiiding. How is affecting my guru and marriage life.

My DOB: 30/01/1984

TOB : 08:55 AM

POB : Chandigarh

I will be really thankful to you all for answering my query.

Thanks and regards

Navneet

In my opinion, 7th lord sun in 12th in makara in marana karaka sthana could be the reason for delay in marriage, no marriage or divorce.

Exalted lagnesh saturn along with jupiter in mooltrikona (jupiter is also 2nd lord) - forms a powerful dhana yoga.

Saturn's aspect causes delay - however, in your case, since saturn is lagna lord and in exaltation, the effect cannot be malefic.

Saturn conjunct Mars is altogether a different aspect.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Hello Deepa,

First of all, thanks a lot for the reply. I will be glad if you please clarify some more related queries.

you have written that "sun is in the marana karaka which may be the cause of delay in marriage, or no marriage or divorce".

But as guru is in the 11th house, aspecting the 7th house (house of marriage) alongwith moon which probably is making "gaj- kesari yog" (i am not sure whether it is there or not).

Are this good things (gaj kesari yog and guru's drishti on 7th house) removing the bad effects of sun being in the 7th house. That's why i wanted to know that whether saturn's 3rd drishti on guru is good or bad.

Because if it is bad, it ruins gaj-kasari yog and guru's drishti on 7th house.

Also, if you see, sun signifies "father" and not "spouse" and is also not debilitated in 12th house.

So, all these things have confused me a lot. Sorry for troubling you,if you can please clarify a bit on all the above written doubts, i will be really thankful to you.

Thanks and regards

Navneet

Dear Navneet,

Sun is lord of 7th and therefore has aplenty to do with marriage in your case. The remedy for sun in MKS in your case is to chant Om Namah Shivay Namoh Rameswaraya as many times in this life time as you can.

Naisargik relation of sun is with father. Some equate Jupiter as father is also a guru. Yes, Jupiter's aspect upon 7th is a saving grace. Gaja Kesari yog is not cancelled in your case as Venus and Mercury are both not malefics - which conjunct the jup+moon duo.

Jup+Venus yukti in both rasi as well as saptamsa chart in your case is another negative viz-a-viz the marriage aspect. In rasi chart both jupiter and venus are in ketu's nakshatra. These show seperative tendencies.

You may additionally like to wear a diamond in the middle of your right hand and also offer regular prayers to Lord Ganesha.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear deepa,

Can you please have a look at my moon sign chart since all these planets are now placed in lagna and sun also placed in different location that 12th house in my moon sign chart. Still, gaj- kesari yog is present alongwith the drishti of guru on 7th house. Also, drishti of venus on 7th house in moon sugn chart.

Is this scenario changing something or not??

Regards

Navneet

Dear Navneet, I look at a chart from Moon only when it is a benefic and strong. In your case it isnt - although there are some people who believe moon is exempt from lordship of 8th house, I humbly disagree. So, that chart, according to me, doesnt hold weight in your case.

However, in case you still wish to consider it, your moon chart indicates that you perceive your own self as a much much much greater entity than the real picture. In that sense, you are advised to hold on to a more refined perspective.

There is no major affliction to gaja kesari. This however, doesnt do much for the 7th house implications. In the modern day context, this might also mean that you'd yourself prefer to have a married life with detachment - ie- you give and expect ample space from your partner. Thats it..that's quite normal, isnt it?

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear deepa

well, i do agree to this that i prefer having some space for me. But life partner is something different. Anyways, it helped me a lot in understanding my chart. I appreciate your giving me replies with such concern and worth giving your precious time, i would like to send my regards and thanks for this.

I said about the sun signifier of father, as i have seen detachment with my father, as my parents are not living together. I haven't seen my father since i was 14. Though he does call some times, but i don realy feel like talking. I have no hatred feelings for him, but still no attachment.

I showed my horoscope to someone asking my married life,since sun is also the lord of 7th house. The person said that there will be some disputes as it normally happens among couples these days, because guru is saving you a lot.

Also, since sun is in 12th house, the house of foreign land, so you may probably marry abroad. That's all i know about 12th house sun. Rest is all future, so cant do anything about it. :)

But i am really thankful to you for your valuable astrological knowledge and precious time.

Thanks and regards

Navneet

Hello Deepa,

First of all, thanks a lot for the reply. I will be glad if you please clarify some more related queries.

you have written that "sun is in the marana karaka which may be the cause of delay in marriage, or no marriage or divorce".

But as guru is in the 11th house, aspecting the 7th house (house of marriage) alongwith moon which probably is making "gaj- kesari yog" (i am not sure whether it is there or not).

Are this good things (gaj kesari yog and guru's drishti on 7th house) removing the bad effects of sun being in the 7th house. That's why i wanted to know that whether saturn's 3rd drishti on guru is good or bad.

Because if it is bad, it ruins gaj-kasari yog and guru's drishti on 7th house.

Also, if you see, sun signifies "father" and not "spouse" and is also not debilitated in 12th house.

So, all these things have confused me a lot. Sorry for troubling you,if you can please clarify a bit on all the above written doubts, i will be really thankful to you.

Thanks and regards

Navneet

I believe Deepa is quite correct, lord of 7th DOES mean spouse and placed in the 12th house can reveal divorce, death of spouse, etc.

I also agree with you that Jupiter's glance on 7th helps but "lords in houses" tend to be stronger than aspects.

7th lord in 12 can also indicate a very reclusive or spiritual spouse. A spouse that does not want a "major role in the world".

You should not worry at all about Sani's aspect on Guru. Guru is in its own sign and Saturn exalted! It is marvelously fortunate. Mars and Saturn together in 9th however can sometimes give feelings of frustration or delay.

But in the end there is much wealth and success in this chart.

- Pablo