IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohini_nakshatra

Attention: Sasisekaran Ji

Rate this topic

Dear Sasisekaran ji,

I have been reading your analysis on this forum for some time now. I have great respect for your depth of understainding and your predictions. I find that you explain things very clearly, and it helps a beginner like me to understand how charts are interpreted. Could you take some time and look at my sister's chart and give your insights. Whenever I look at her chart I am overwhelmed by the negative yogas present there. Specifically, what do you think of the position of Ju and Shani in her chart? (Ju is lagnesh and is in 12th house. Lagna has aspect of exalted shani) Her 7th house also seems to have many negative influences, with 7th lord Mercury in the 8th house. Also, If you could suggest any remedy that would give her peace of mind and happiness.

Her birthdata: 19th July, 1983, 5:32 p.m., Lucknow, India

Thanks

alpana

Hi astroseekerji,

Actually, its everything. she is doing well professionally, but it is after a lot of struggle. and her job is very physically demanding, with a lot of travel.

She has faced a lot of disappointments in her personal life too, one after another. Her health has never been good, she is very underweight and suffers from migraines.