IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shreya

Moon or Ketu which one is causing asthma to me?

Rate this topic

All respected Gurujis,

I am suffering by wheezing from my childhood, It did not bother me much, it has come only once in a year.

But last one year especially from the period of May 2007 to March 2008 I suffered lot because of this wheezing.

Can anybody tell me which planet is causing wheezing problem to me? and also please suggest me some remedies to improve my health.

My birth details:

Date of birth : August-21-1977

Time of birth : May be between 2.30 PM to 2.55 PM (I don't know the exact time)

Place of birth: Pattambi, Kerala

Lagna: Danusu, Visakha nakshatra

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

All respected Gurujis,

I am suffering by wheezing from my childhood, It did not bother me much, it has come only once in a year.

But last one year especially from the period of May 2007 to March 2008 I suffered lot because of this wheezing.

Can anybody tell me which planet is causing wheezing problem to me? and also please suggest me some remedies to improve my health.

SHANI AND BUDH

SHANTI AND DAANAM FOR ALL THE MALIFICS AND POOJAN OF NAKSHATRA ADHIPATI ON YOUR BIRTH DAY WILL HELP KEEPING WHEEZING UNDER CONTROL!

My birth details:

Date of birth : August-21-1977

Time of birth : May be between 2.30 PM to 2.55 PM (I don't know the exact time)

Place of birth: Pattambi, Kerala

Lagna: Danusu, Visakha nakshatra

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Dear Naxshatra thanks for your reply.

As I don't know much about astrology, I want to clarify my doubt, Actually I have been informed from our family astrologer that Budha is good in my chart and I am under Budh dasa, this budh dasa is very good to my career and marriage life.

As he said all good things like marriage, getting good job, coming abroad everything happened in my budh dasa.

I know Sani is not well placed in my chart. I don't know why are you saying budha is causing me the health problem? .

Don't mistake me, I just want to know , is budh dasa is good for my career and not for my health?is it possible same planet can give both good and bad result at the same time?

One more doubt Naxshatra, do I need to do pooja to Guru(my nakshatra adipati) when ever Visakha nakshatra comes or every sunday(this is my birthday)?

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Dear Naxshatra thanks for your reply.

As I don't know much about astrology, I want to clarify my doubt, Actually I have been informed from our family astrologer that Budha is good in my chart and I am under Budh dasa, this budh dasa is very good to my career and marriage life.

There are only nine planets and twelve house,and every aspect of life is to be judged from these birth charts.Keeping kalpurush in your mind and then analysing the birth chart is the begning!You may mail me for further queries.

As he said all good things like marriage, getting good job, coming abroad everything happened in my budh dasa.True!

I know Sani is not well placed in my chart. I don't know why are you saying budha is causing me the health problem?

SHANI AND BUDH REPRESENT RESPIRATORY ORGANS IN YOUR CHART.

AND BOTH ARE INFLICTED.

Don't mistake me, I just want to know , is budh dasa is good for my career and not for my health?is it possible same planet can give both good and bad result at the same time? YES!FOR DIFERRENT THINGS IT REPRESENTS!

like SUN exalted promises glory and ALL but if placed in 2nd or 12th, will cause damage to eyes!

One more doubt Naxshatra, do I need to do pooja to Guru(my nakshatra adipati) when ever Visakha nakshatra comes or every sunday(this is my birthday)Guru is the planet for VISHAKHA,its adhipati is INDRAGNI!

PROPER APPEASEMENT ONCE A YEAR ON YOUR VARSH PRAVESH IS SUFFICIENT!

ARE YOU WEARING ANY STONE?

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Dear Naxshatra, thanks for your detail reply. I am not wearing any gem stones and I don't want to wear those in my future also.

I want to spend my more time with God so that I always prefer the remedy like chanting some mantras,reading slogam and going to temple. If we do these kind of remedies we feel ourself safe and moreover we move close to God. But in case of Gems, we don't get chances like that.

Once again thanks for your kind reply and remedies.

If you know any mantras to pray Budh and Sani please send it to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya