IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
psa

Your Valuable Assistance needed!!!

Rate this topic

I have been having a terrible time, financially for the past 10 years or so...

Would any learned member/s, be kind enough to let me know what exactly is causing me so much financial misery?

And whem will this conditon improve?

And any remedies?

My details are as under:

Date of Birth December 08,1949

Time of Birth 2058 hours (IST)

Place of Birth: Malleshwaram, Bangalore

PSA

Sorry to know that you are passing threw a bad patch of life,I specially would like to know what is your source of Income(service or business)and how you are finding tuff to cope up with current situation.

Would any learned member/s, be kind enough to let me know what exactly is causing me so much financial misery?

And any remedies?

My details are as under:

sir,

thank you for taking some time off to reply to my query

right now, as of this moment, i do not have any source of income...i have been out of a job for the past 7 odd years...

i did try my hand at sourcing of commoditiies in the international market, but with no success...

Commodity has something to do with Saturn thats I know(am I right fellow astrologers?),if saturn is good,try commodities else not.I may further help you if you can let me know how --

* Old you are?

*How much you can still invest?

IN business there is a sence of survival after a big loss and that kills the businessman,overcome it is difficult but not impossible,let me know further on you and I shall be glad to help you in practical way as I am not an expert in astrology.Good luck again.

sir,

thank you for taking some time off to reply to my query

right now, as of this moment, i do not have any source of income...i have been out of a job for the past 7 odd years...

i did try my hand at sourcing of commoditiies in the international market, but with no success...

Commodity has something to do with Saturn thats I know(am I right fellow astrologers?),if saturn is good,try commodities else not.I may further help you if you can let me know how --

* Old you are?

*How much you can still invest?

IN business there is a sence of survival after a big loss and that kills the businessman,overcome it is difficult but not impossible,let me know further on you and I shall be glad to help you in practical way as I am not an expert in astrology.Good luck again.

sir,

thank you for your reply.

i am 59 years old (completing 59 on dec 08)

regarding investment, i really don't know how much i will be able to put up...

saturn is shani..am i correct?

i just finsihed my sade-sati' sometime back..

is there anything wrong astologically, that can be corrected?

And any remedies?

My details are as under:

May I request any of the learned astrologers help me?

I just need to know if the situation I am in, is due to the planetary position and whether there are any remedial measures ?

May I request any of the learned astrologers help me?

I just need to know if the situation I am in, is due to the planetary position and whether there are any remedial measures ?

May I take this opportunity to thank one and all....

You have indeed been of tremendous help!!!!

PSA

You are quite senior to us but I don't see any need to get upset if someone does not reply to your queries,there is always a period in our age btwn 30-40 to put some of our income for rainy days i.e retirement plans,or to take good insurance policies etc and these all you must be quite aware of.

Regarding Astro point of view I cannot help,when you are completing 59 honestly there is very less scope for you to start any new business practically but that does not mean that you cannot!I have seen many people venturing at your age and finding success in their life.It is all upto you now and if you are venturing again into new business field my best wishes with you,Good luck.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear psa

around 1999 venus dasa started. venus is bhadaka for kataka

lagna.

saturn and mars placed in second does not augur well for a

fat bank balance. Hora lagna placed in 8th is also bad.

did you ever try venturing into making the impossible to possible ?

around april 2009 good period starts and it lasts till the end of 2011.

to bring in resources pl chant the following after lighting a lamp

" om aja-ekapadaya namah " 324 times

also pl chant adtiya hridayam

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear psa

around 1999 venus dasa started. venus is bhadaka for kataka

lagna.

saturn and mars placed in second does not augur well for a

fat bank balance. Hora lagna placed in 8th is also bad.

did you ever try venturing into making the impossible to possible ?

around april 2009 good period starts and it lasts till the end of 2011.

to bring in resources pl chant the following after lighting a lamp

" om aja-ekapadaya namah " 324 times

also pl chant adtiya hridayam

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

dear mr sasikeranji....

thank you for your response...

will start on the " om aja-ekapadaya namah " immediately...

re the aditya hridayam, will find the text and the pronunciation..and commence that soon...

i am already doing the 'surya stotra' on a daily basis for the past several years

any idea which field, i shud concentrate on?

Post your email here PSAji.

dear hindustaniji.....

when i posted my query, i was expecting some astrological guidance.. and not some 'gyan' about saving at 40 and so on!!!

had i been able to do that, i don't think i wud have been here....!

i do hope you agree with me on that...

and once again, many thanks...

jai gurudev

ma name is saurabh datta i m 24 year old

gurudev ma date of birth is 17 -MAY -1984

time 19.00 pm

place bhopal {madhya pradesh }

i want to know about when i will get job ??:crying2:

Can i do love marriage i m in a realtionship from past 4 years n now itz broken !!!

can i get her back ?:pray::crying2:

dear hindustaniji.....

when i posted my query, i was expecting some astrological guidance.. and not some 'gyan' about saving at 40 and so on!!!

had i been able to do that, i don't think i wud have been here....!

i do hope you agree with me on that...

and once again, many thanks...

The reason for posting your email was I told someone to prepare a horoscope for you so that it can be mailed.

About Gyan,well I spoke truth and for that I don't feel sorry.If I fail to cope up for my rainy days,I being a culprit will only blaim myself.No astrology involved in it.

dear hindustaniji....

'vinaasha kaale virpeet buddhi'....this sums it all up!i have always believed that it is one's karmic baggage and the associated planetary positions, that makes one act or behave in a particular manner...in my case, not saving any money for what you have mentioned very rightly..the 'rainy days'...

and now that the damage has been done in my life, all that i am looking at is to find some corrective measures, to at least lessen the impact of my folly!

many thanks, once again

No problem what so ever,nothing you lost yet.

Will you wear Rudraksha if I reccomend them for you?Say yes only if your soul says.

yes sir!

i am already wearing one with 108 small beads which i use for my daily prayers

do let me know

regards

sachit

Inuf and well and good,chant 11 times Om Hreem Namah for mala which you are wearing,this mantra is for panch mukhi Rudraksha,do wash your mala once in a month if possible apply Ganga jal.Apply Oil(olive or mustard)once in two months.Mala must be weared with proper mantras.One must do pran pratishtha of mala,yours is a used one so use below procedure

First getup early before sun rise,

wash mala with plain water,clean it with soft cloth,apply ganga jal to it.

Srinkle gangajal on yourself.

Apply Sandal paste on Sumeru bead,show diya,show dhoop to mala.

One flower must kept of sumeru for sometime.

Take mala and wear it.

IMPORTANT:- 108 beads mala are for Japa and not for wearing,get 54+1 bead mala for wearing.

Inuf and well and good,chant 11 times Om Hreem Namah for mala which you are wearing,this mantra is for panch mukhi Rudraksha,do wash your mala once in a month if possible apply Ganga jal.Apply Oil(olive or mustard)once in two months.Mala must be weared with proper mantras.One must do pran pratishtha of mala,yours is a used one so use below procedure

First getup early before sun rise,

wash mala with plain water,clean it with soft cloth,apply ganga jal to it.

Srinkle gangajal on yourself.

Apply Sandal paste on Sumeru bead,show diya,show dhoop to mala.

One flower must kept of sumeru for sometime.

Take mala and wear it.

IMPORTANT:- 108 beads mala are for Japa and not for wearing,get 54+1 bead mala for wearing.

dear hindustaniji....

thank you!

so from what i gather, the 108 bead mala, that i have, shud not be worn in person?

am i correct?

the one that is worn is 54 + 1?

could you please let me know what is a 'sumeru bead'...is it different from the 'rudraksha'?

Yes you got me right,108 bead mala is always for doing japa,for wearing there are specified numbers of beads mentioned in puranas ex.for kanthmala there are 32+1 beads,for normal wearing we generally wear 54+1=55 beads mala.

For sumeru you can use any Rudraksha with same combo with other beads or diff.bead. I have used different Rudraksha in my malas like 11 mukhi,10 mukhi etc as sumeru..I also have 3 malas in which Sumeru is same like other beads i.e panch mukhi.Hope this clears your doubts.

dear hindustaniji....

thank you!

so from what i gather, the 108 bead mala, that i have, shud not be worn in person?

am i correct?

the one that is worn is 54 + 1?

could you please let me know what is a 'sumeru bead'...is it different from the 'rudraksha'?

<!-- / message -->

Yes you got me right,108 bead mala is always for doing japa,for wearing there are specified numbers of beads mentioned in puranas ex.for kanthmala there are 32+1 beads,for normal wearing we generally wear 54+1=55 beads mala.

For sumeru you can use any Rudraksha with same combo with other beads or diff.bead. I have used different Rudraksha in my malas like 11 mukhi,10 mukhi etc as sumeru..I also have 3 malas in which Sumeru is same like other beads i.e panch mukhi.Hope this clears your doubts.

thank you!

i have understood you, now

thank you!

i have understood you, now

dear hindustaniji....

i was researching the word 'aja ekapadaya' and was so glad to find out that this relates to lord shiva!

i am very much into shiv yog...which you did not know about, which has really impressed me!

jai gurudev

ma name is saurabh datta i m 24 year old

gurudev ma date of birth is 17 -MAY -1984

time 19.00 pm

place bhopal {madhya pradesh }

i want to know about when i will get job ??:crying2:

Can i do love marriage i m in a realtionship from past 4 years n now itz broken !!!

can i get her back ?:pray::crying2:

plz anyone help me i m in a big problem ur support n guidance is needed nyone hindustanji can u help me