IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
JoePits

plz help with remedies for facial pain

Rate this topic

I think I need coral but I haven't been able to buy any yet.

I am in mars mahadasha and also under sade sati. I know this much from doing free charts online. I want to get a real reading done but cannot afford it.

I read that sun in 10th house is good for wearing ruby with cancer ascendant and also fixes eye pain...

I dont even know what mantra to do. I did some mantra with krim kum in it one time at the beach.

anyways here is my info from a free site.

Ascendant Cancer

Moon 2nd House Leo

Mars, Saturn 4th House Libra

Jupiter 6th house Saggitarius

Sun, Mercury, Venus in 10th house Aries

Rahu 11th house Taurus

Keth 5th house Scorpio

I have mostly facial pain in my chin eyes and sinus. It has been this way just about since I have been in mars mahadasha...well it started maybe 1 year into it. Not sure if this is the cause of it but I think so.

Not sure if this is the cause of it but I think so.

Dear Joe[bhi ho],

Dont think!Just post your birth details and Let the person think whom you are asking advice from please!

I am in mars mahadasha and also under sade sati. I know this much from doing free charts online. I want to get a real reading done but cannot afford it.

I read that sun in 10th house is good for wearing ruby with cancer ascendant and also fixes eye pain...

I dont even know what mantra to do. I did some mantra with krim kum in it one time at the beach.

Ascendant Cancer

Moon 2nd House Leo

Rahu 11th house Taurus

Keth 5th house Scorpio

I have mostly facial pain in my chin eyes and sinus. It has been this way just about since I have been in mars mahadasha...well it started maybe 1 year into it. Not sure if this is the cause of it but I think so.

You are at the tail end of your Mars MD, you should have worn Red coral at the beginning.

Ruby will do no good, Sun is already so strong exalted and in the most powerful house.

Moon is in the 2nd in Kema druma yoga and as you mentioned you are undergoing SadeShati. You should get a large pearl and wear a pearl necklace at night. This will help all manner of pain in the face, eyes, etc.

Prayers to lord Saturn on Saturdays is highly recommended. Eyebright is a good herb for the eyes.

Red coral is still a very good idea. You are about to enter a Rahu MD which will be a better cycle for you and likely to bring much opportunity.

- Pablo

Ascendant Cancer

Moon 2nd House Leo

Rahu 11th house Taurus

Keth 5th house Scorpio

You are at the tail end of your Mars MD, you should have worn Red coral at the beginning.

Ruby will do no good, Sun is already so strong exalted and in the most powerful house.

Moon is in the 2nd in Kema druma yoga and as you mentioned you are undergoing SadeShati. You should get a large pearl and wear a pearl necklace at night. This will help all manner of pain in the face, eyes, etc.

Prayers to lord Saturn on Saturdays is highly recommended. Eyebright is a good herb for the eyes.

Red coral is still a very good idea. You are about to enter a Rahu MD which will be a better cycle for you and likely to bring much opportunity.

- Pablo

thank you very much. i was unaware of these things.

i found a pearl necklace of my mothers that she is letting me wear. i havent worn it in public yet, but i dont care. it feels good. i am wearing it plus a silver chain now. my facial pain went away a lot after i put it on and i feel better situated in my environment.