IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
delusr

Need Help

Rate this topic

Dear Guru's,

I am currently in the third phase of sade sati.I am facing of problems with my carrier. What ever I do , does not yields any thing. What Ever I try to do, it takes longer & even I had to put lot of effort to make it success.I am trying to put more & more effort but all in vain. & feeling de-motivated. Every body turned to be enemy. I am not still married please suggest if marriage if indicated in my life & by when.

Please suggest when am I going get relief from these problems.

I am born on 12 Oct 1971 at New Delhi at 6.35 Am.

Thanks for your support

Regards

Dear Guru's,

I am currently in the third phase of sade sati.I am facing of problems with my carrier. What ever I do , does not yields any thing. What Ever I try to do, it takes longer & even I had to put lot of effort to make it success.I am trying to put more & more effort but all in vain. & feeling de-motivated. Every body turned to be enemy. I am not still married please suggest if marriage if indicated in my life & by when.

Please suggest when am I going get relief from these problems.

I am born on 12 Oct 1971 at New Delhi at 6.35 Am.

Thanks for your support

Regards

Are you male or female?

This chart has heavy afflictions to the moon, this is why Sade Sati is particularly intense. However the rest of the chart is quite strong.

You are going through a difficult cycle (Ketu/Moon). Because both planets are in the 11th house, it makes you very ambitious and seeking of wealth and opportunity but these things manifest slowly and only with extreme effort.

But now is not a good time. It might be difficult for elder brothers/uncles too. In Jan of 2009 you will get relief as Mars AD begins which is exalted in your chart.

I would highly recommend all Shanti methods for the moon including wearing a nice sized pearl. You must honor the divine mother in both her sweet aspects (Parvati, Radha, Sita) as well as fierce (Durga, Kali).

Mantras for Kali & Durga would be particularly good.

- Pablo

Best of

Dear Delusr

You have already been given an excellent advise by Dear Pablo. Inviting further analysis of other learned astrologers may confuse you. Just follow the suggestions and you are most likely to be benefitted.

As regard to your marriage, period from June 2009 to June 2010 is most likely to give marriage.

Dear Mr. Pablo/Mr. Sharma,

As suggested by you in Jan I am going to get relief but its seems that its is becoming More & More though for me.

Could you please relook & suggest.

Thanks for your support.

Namaskar,

mars is in ur chart is malefic and exalted malefic just got more stronger... It is influencing ketu and moon by its strong 7th aspect.. Ketu and mars are bitter enemies so this period shud be troublesome for u.

U should do jaap of ketu beej mantra and do hanuman chalisa everyday.this should provide some relief..

Although a better period would start from jupiter antar dasa..