IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
malar_arasi

Child birth

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and please help me.

I am trying to get pregnant from 1 year. Last March I got pregnant but sadly miscarried it on May. Currently we r trying to shift abroad and I'll quit my job here. Please look at my charts and let me know when can we have kid and if can we be successful in shifting abroad and if I can join a job abroad.

My Birth Details :

Date of Birth : 10 June 1981

Time : 00:10AM

Place : Chennai

Husband Birth Details :

Date of Birth : 11 Dec 1976

Time : 11:30PM

Place : Dharmapuri

Regards,

Malar

Hello Gurujis,

Please have a look at my charts for predictions.

I want to add these information for your look.

My Details :

Rasi : Simha

Star : Uttara 1st

Husband's details

Rasi : Kataka

Star : Ayilam

Regards,

Malar

Mrs. malar,

in predicting about children d7 gives more sense and also UL in rasi also give us some idea

1.From your chart:

your miscarriage is due to the placement of rahu in d7, your chart gives more sense, second child is difficult and only venus can help you in getting second child, the remedy can be given by mercury and venus placed in leo, so pray to vishu avatar having weapons in his hands or simply worship Lord Lakshmi during Sundays and tell some mantras,

if you do regular worship i'm sure that you will get a female child during mar/2010 - jun/2010

2. While predicting your husband's chart i'm not cent percent sure, because i have doubts about his birth time accuracy, in your husband's chart me, ve & sa are in mutual kendras (d7) (normally if these planets in mutual konas give no children, but in general if these planets aspect each other it will give difficult in getting children)

all the best

Let's Sun blessings be always with us

Hello,

Sorry Looks like I have given wrong birth time about my husband

My Birth Details :

Husband Birth Details :

Time : 08:45PM

Can you please relook at his chart ??

Regards,

Malar

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and please help me.

I am trying to get pregnant from 1 year. Last March I got pregnant but sadly miscarried it on May. Currently we r trying to shift abroad and I'll quit my job here. Please look at my charts and let me know when can we have kid and if can we be successful in shifting abroad and if I can join a job abroad.

My Birth Details :

Husband Birth Details :

Time : 11:30PM

Regards,

Malar

Dear smt Malar,

According to your birth data- Your Lagna is Kumbha and Chandra Lagna(RasI)is Simha. Star:Utraphalguni-1st.

Putra stana(Mithuna) karaka Mercury in retrograde with Venus aspected by Saturn from the 8th and putra karaka Jupiter Himself in the 8th with Sat cause putra dosham which has resulted in your stated problem,either deying progeny or troublesome. But you still have a chance to bear and deliver a lively baby,propably a son,next near by strictly observing the remedy already suggested by the learned ones.I also suggest a simple remedy which will surely add strength.Lord Shree Hanuman,Chiranjeevi, has tremendous control over the grahas and the one who worships Him is protected from all the malefic effects of the planets.So every morning and evening you chant Shree Hanuman Chalisa with utter devotion and no distractions.His blissful grace will surely make you a happy mother.Under any circumstances if you happen to face any problem,continuously call"Jai Shee Hanuman"

It is also very important to worship Jupiter on Thursdays and Saturn on Saturdays by doing pradashina to Navagrahas in a temple with utter devotion with lighting a lamp.

Subsequently you have changed your husband's birth data as

dob:11/12/76 time:08-45 pm place:dharmapuri

According to your husband's(Changed) birth data:his Both Lagna & Chandra Lagna(Rasi):Kataka. Star:Aslesha-2 nd

His Lagna/Rasi has Cojunct Moon (Lagna Lord) with Retrograde Saturn and in his 5th has conjuct Mars with Sun.

Madam,your husbands star,Aslesha is not a matching one to your star,Utraphalguni.All these are not helpful.

However you need no worry.Think only the good and do the remedy without fail that will take care of you all.

If your husband also joins you in the worship, it is the best and this adds further strenth

Best wishes,

MRM

Mrs. Malar,

now it gives pretty sense, see on your husband's chart d7 counter clockwise from Pisces rahu is placed afflicting sun, which results in miscarriage. As i told already you will get a female child during mar/2010 - jun/2010.

From your husband's chart also the planet which is responsible for second child is with Venus, So pray to Lord Lakshmi.

He can pray to any Lord regarding Venus. From his chart i think the family God for your husband must be a protector type,firey (Jupiter placed in mars house), like karuppanasamy etc. He may be interested in Lord krishna and Vishnu. Lord Murugan is the ishta devata for him.

Hello,

Sorry Looks like I have given wrong birth time about my husband

My Birth Details :

Husband Birth Details :

Time : 08:45PM

Can you please relook at his chart ??

Regards,

Malar

Even then

There are strong chances of conceiving between Feb - July 2009.

As a remedial measure, donate Milk in Shiva Temple on Mondays

thanks from the bottom of my heart to astro_tech, M.R.Moorrthi and surehtharp for predictions... It really helped me a lot to know that I can conceive again.. I'll follow the remedies suggested by you

Most of predictions say that I can conceive by start of next year .. does that mean I should not try conceiving till then.. I am planning to start trying from september this year...So if it all I conceive before next year that do I have to face major issues again.. are all grahas are in unfavourable position till then...

Thanks a lot again fro ur help till now

Regards,

Malar

Dear Smt.Malar,

To make you conceive is the act of the Almighty.Your chart shows that you will become a mother,your cherished wish. It is not in your hand to fix the time to conceive or not.However much you try conception takes place only at the right time fixed by the Lord Supreme,not by mortal beings. So there is nothing or no need to restrict your cojugal relationship and the emotions which are natural.So go ahead with your normal activities,leaving all the worries and only concentrating on the prayers suggested.You will be great to be blessed with the best.

Best wishes,

MRM

thanks from the bottom of my heart to astro_tech, M.R.Moorrthi and surehtharp for predictions... It really helped me a lot to know that I can conceive again.. I'll follow the remedies suggested by you

Most of predictions say that I can conceive by start of next year .. does that mean I should not try conceiving till then.. I am planning to start trying from september this year...So if it all I conceive before next year that do I have to face major issues again.. are all grahas are in unfavourable position till then...

Thanks a lot again fro ur help till now

Regards,

Malar

Although the chances may be quite strong during the specified period i.e. between Feb - July 2009;

Yet, you should always be trying at your own part.