IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anuradha

Anxiety On My Daughter's Marriage

Rate this topic

Dear all great learned ones,

I am a 67 years and my husband 71 years old.We have a daughter for whom we have been trying for a suitable matrimonial match for the last 9 years but nothing has fruitfully settled till this date.On the advice of elders and learned astrologers we performed pujas,pariharams at home and temples,including the one of Ragu/Ketu at Shri Kalahashthi.Some predicted marriage last year itself but nothing happened.We are non-pensioners and with the cost of living ever escalating and our age advancing we are very worried and afraid whether we will be able to conduct our daughter's marriage with a well matched groom early.

Dear esteemed astrologers on this forum,

I give below my daughter's birth data and also of mine and my huband's to seek your valuable help in getting your detailed study and view on our daughter's marriage and the life later.EXCUSE ME FOR TROUBLING YOU AND PLEASE HELP THIS OLD WORRIED PARENTS.

My Daughter's Birth Data

--------------------------

DOB: 30-08-1977 TIME:07-04 AM PLACE:CHENNAI,Tamilnadu

MINE(MOTHER)

----------------

DOB:29-06-1941 TIME:07-56 AM PLACE:KUMBAKONAM,Tamilnadu

My HUSBAND(Father of the girl)

DOB:20-09-1937 TIME: 20-56 hrs(08-56 PM) PLACE :KANCHEEPURAM,TAMILNADU

Parents'birth data is given to enable you to find out whether any malefic influence in ours that prevents her from getting happily settled in a married life.

Eagerly looking forward to your considered view.

Regards, Anuradha

Dear Anuradhaji,

Your anxiety is natural. There are some issues in her horoscope. Please make her wear a pukhraj in gold in her right hand index finger.

Also, get a nakshatra homam done for her - poorva bhadrapada

Lastly, performing rituals at navgraha temple on daily basis will help alleviate a lot of malefic tendencies in the horoscope. This is vital for a marriage to happen and after it happens - for it to stay good.

She is still of a marriageable age and you might benefit more by making her take things more lightly.

I think maximum by next year september, she should be able to fix a math.

Regards

Deepa

Saturn and retrograde Mercury in the horoscope of the girl are delaying the marriage.Puja to Sani and Sri Vishnu are to be done. Or a combined one in regular puja to Lord Venkateswara helps.She should wear a green emerald on her right hand little finger.She should not wear any other gem including pearls.Since she is in Mercury mahadasa Ravi antardasa if the above remedies are followed she is likely to get married early.

Respected USR ji

Best Regards! Thanks a lot for helping me recently with your astro-remedies. :)

I just wanted to ensure if i have the right chart for this girl - my software shows ravi antardasha beginning from nov, currently she is in shukra antara.

Best Regards

Deepa

Chart.aspx?RasiChart=5,5,11,3,5,3,4,4,6,12,7,8,6,&Weidth=320&Height=320

<TABLE width=600><TBODY><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 630px"><TABLE width=630><TBODY><TR><TD style="HEIGHT: 39px" vAlign=top><TABLE id=tbl2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; FONT-SIZE: x-small; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Asc-Lord</TD><TD>Leo-Sun</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Rasi-Lord</TD><TD>Aqu-Saturn</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Nak-Lord</TD><TD>P Bhadrapad-3-Jupiter</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Yoga</TD><TD>Dhrati</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Karan</TD><TD>Taitila</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Gan</TD><TD>Manushya</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Yoni</TD><TD>Simha</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Nadi</TD><TD>Adya</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Varan</TD><TD>Shoodra</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Vashya</TD><TD>Manav</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Varga</TD><TD>Sarp</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Yunja</TD><TD>Antya</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Hansak</TD><TD>Vayu</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Paya(Rasi-Nak)</TD><TD>Copper-Copper</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Name-Alphabet</TD><TD>Daa</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 630px"><TABLE width=630><TBODY><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 79%"><TABLE id=tbl style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; FONT-SIZE: x-small; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Pln</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">R</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">C</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Sign</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Degree</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">House</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Exalted</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">RasiL</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">NakL</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">SubL</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Pad</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Nav</TD></TR><TR><TD>Asc</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>28:28:26</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Mar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>13:01:45</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Moltrkn</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Ket</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mon</TD><TD>MoonWan.jpg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Aqu</TD><TD>28:23:35</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Neutral</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Jup</TD><TD>Ven</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gem</TD><TD>05:14:32</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Enemy</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Mar</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mer</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Leo</TD><TD>24:31:01</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Friend</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Ven</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>8</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jup</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gem</TD><TD>07:59:42</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Enemy</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Rah</TD><TD>Rah</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ven</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Can</TD><TD>08:08:58</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Enemy</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Ven</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sat</TD><TD></TD><TD>C</TD><TD>Can</TD><TD>28:59:09</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Enemy</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>12</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rah</TD><TD>R</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vir</TD><TD>22:09:53</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Moltrkn</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Ven</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ket</TD><TD>R</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pis</TD><TD>22:09:53</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Moltrkn</TD><TD>Jup</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ura</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lib</TD><TD>14:59:24</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>Ven</TD><TD>Rah</TD><TD>Ket</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11</TD></TR><TR><TD>Nep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sco</TD><TD>19:49:49</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>Mar</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Ven</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9</TD></TR><TR><TD>Plu</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Vir</TD><TD>19:06:28</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Mer</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD align=middle width="10%"><TABLE id=tbl1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; FONT-SIZE: x-small; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Vimsottari</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Dasa</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Jupiter</TD><TD>5Y11M4D</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Mercury</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>04/08/2002</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2>04/08/2019</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mercury</TD><TD>30/12/2004</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ketu</TD><TD>28/12/2005</TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sun</TD><TD>03/09/2009</TD></TR><TR><TD>Moon</TD><TD>02/02/2011</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mars</TD><TD>31/01/2012</TD></TR><TR><TD>Rahu</TD><TD>19/08/2014</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jupiter</TD><TD>24/11/2016</TD></TR><TR><TD>Saturn</TD><TD>04/08/2019</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dear Anuradha ji,

could you pls confirm the lat+long details of the chennai location of her birth place - this is important for me to fix any mistakes in my software. Thankfully I think the acs placement and planetary positions are not borderline in hercase.

In any case, you may kindly follow USRji's advise regarding emerald stone. Please ignore my suggestion of pukhraj.

Best Regards

Deepa

Dear Anuradha,

I have seen again and again in charts, especially for females, if destiny number (sum of all numbers in birth date) is 8; will pose very much difficulty in marital or relationship issues. Other than that, I think there is no need to go very technical about your daughter chart problem.

I recommend all 3 of you, chants “OM SHAM SHANAISWARAYA NAMAHA” 108 times, 2 times per day, commencing 8/8/2008 for 48 days with utmost belief and submission to Lord Saturn. Ask your daughter to visit Karumariamman or Ambal or Durga temple every Saturday to circumambulate Lord Saturn with sesame oil offering and chanting the mantra above while circumambulating.

All three of you must fast on Saturdays and if possible make some donations on Saturdays. Everything should do with utmost belief & confidence in GOD. As you have waited for such a long time, do not procrastinate any more, just do it. Ask your daughter to visit old folk homes on Saturday to get blessing for marriage from elders in those homes.

As Saturn is transiting your daughter’s lagna ( Leo), with blessing of lord Saturn, there is high probability of new proposal before end of this year. I hope you are prepared if your daughter being proposed to be come second wife and so on.

Best of luck,

Bhaaskaran at brv62002@gmail.com

Dear Anuradha ji,

could you pls confirm the lat+long details of the chennai location of her birth place - this is important for me to fix any mistakes in my software. Thankfully I think the acs placement and planetary positions are not borderline in hercase.

In any case, you may kindly follow USRji's advise regarding emerald stone. Please ignore my suggestion of pukhraj.

Best Regards

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

As desired by you,I am quoting the Lattitude and Longitude details of Chennai from the Computer chart, I have obtained some time ago from Chennai itself, for your kind information.

Lat : 013:04 N Long: 080:14:48 E

This chart shows Main Mercury dasa from 30-07-2002 to 30-07-2019

Venus bukthi- 22-12-05 to 22-10-2008 Mer-Antara-27-03-2008 to 21-08-2008 and then Ketu-Antara upto 22-10-2008.

I convey my heartfelt thanks to all the pandits for the keen interest shown to mitigate my mental agony.

My respects,

Anuradha

Deepa Ji,

You are right .Anuradha's daughter is to be in Budha-Ravi dasa from 26-10-2008 the beginning for the time of marriage.Pl take "in" as "to be in".

Remedies and analysis remain same.

Budha-Sukra period is to be completed for getting into better period.

I hope this clears the confusion.

The SW you are using is correct. The dasa dates differ by few days from one SW to another.

Can you mail the SW ?

Thank you,

with best wishes,

USR

Respected USR ji,

Yes of course dasha dates show variation. I have clearly understood your analyses of the said chart. I shall be emailing links to the 2 softwares I use. I hope your US trip is working great for you. I am eagerly awaiting your return as well as your extremely perfect analyses that you have been posting all through in your association with this forum.

Best Regards USRji, and also once again, very many thanks for helping me

Deepa

Respected Deepaji,USRji & Bhaskaranji,

I am extremely grateful to you all for the interest shown in analysing my daughter'chart and for your valuable views and advice. We have already been doing some of the remedies suggested,navagraha pradashina on Saturdays and prayer to the lord Venkateswara(our family deity) and Shri Hanuman daily and we will do the other pariharas also.

My other curiosity, as a mother, is to know whether she will be blessed with a right partner and a happy & harmonious life.I am just asking this because she has no siblings,our only child and ours is a nuclear family of three only. Is it possible that any malefics in the parents' horoscopes will affect our girl? Will the marriage be arranged one within our sect or otherwise?

I am only not clear about Bhaskaranji's one observation with regard to "Second wife".

Thank you so much,thank you so much for the great service.

My pranams,

Anuradha

She is going to get a good boy as husband and children also will be good.Forget about your horoscope influence on her.

Perhaps Bhaskaran feels she may marry a widower or a divorced person.

But her horoscope is not indicating any such thing.

After marriage she will have better life.

With best wishes and Good luck,

USR

US.Raoji,

Thank you very much sir.I am greatly relieved.Today I contacted two parties through Bharat Matrimony.I am expecting the horoscoes in a couple of days and I will give the details here as soon as recieve.Kindly compare and give your advice,If I am not inconveniencing you.

Pranams,

Anu