IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
om_namah_shivaya

Marriage pressure, to get married soon

Rate this topic

Om namah shivaya.

Respected guri jis, I am a confused soul. I have had tragic issues, my father passed away few months & all my relatives are forcing to get married quickly or atleast in next year. At this time in my life I never felt comfortable with it because of personal choice.

Please can u tell if I ever get married and lead a normal happy married life? & time frame is it.

My DOB 21 DEC 1982

Time: 12:15 pm daytime

Om namah shivaya.

Respected guri jis, I am a confused soul. I have had tragic issues, my father passed away few months & all my relatives are forcing to get married quickly or atleast in next year. At this time in my life I never felt comfortable with it because of personal choice.

Please can u tell if I ever get married and lead a normal happy married life? & time frame is it.

My DOB 21 DEC 1982

Time: 12:15 pm daytime

Yours is a strong chart. Saturn and Mars are exalted. 4 planets in the 10th house and Auspicious Jupiter in the 9th house.

You are very extroverted! This is a time for luck and success for you but not necessarily the best time for marriage.

Moon is in difficult position in your chart, 12th house and Shatibishak - an intense Nakshatra. So you will feel sorrow and detachment even when the rest of life is going well. Please wear a Pearl. You can wait until Jupiter/Moon coming in Oct 1, 2008 if you wish.

Honor the divine mother, particularly on Mondays.

As far as marriage you must learn how to speak to your relatives. Tell them it is a difficult time for you due to Father's death and you are still quite young and want to move forward without a clear head/heart. Ask them "what's the rush?".

Things will become quieter in Oct of this year. Good luck!

- Pablo