IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
prasadkumar.313

Challenge for Vedic Astrology Science…. Please, try to solve it.

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujana,

From Dec 2007, I am facing very difficult period in my life. Can’t understand what should I do? Suicide or Sanyas kinds of thoughts are coming in my mind. Please, I need the help of your valuable knowledge and your guidance. I am totally frustrated.

My Details:

DOB: 6 May 1982, (<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Nagpur</st1:City>) <st1:place w:st="on">Maharashtra</st1:place>,

Time: 00:55 AM (Midnight)

I attached my chart, now my Guru mahadasha is started and Sani Antradasha is running from 20 – 01 – 2008 to 2-8-2010.

I am facing many problems regarding my marriage. Please kindly guide me, I loved a girl from last 3 years but now we both are infamy in our society and in relatives. Her parents are not ready. But, one astrologer told m that we both have love marriage yoga.

(Her details are: DOB 15 JAN 1986, Nagpur (MH) Time: 03:00 AM (Midnight)

Please kindly suggest something; each and every movement of my life is going difficult to live.

Please guide me.

Aapka Krupabhilashi,

Prasad

post-13788-138274056383_thumb.png

Don't call it a challenge !

You are in your Shani Sadesath since 11/2006.It is upto 11/2014.Your lagna star is Sravana whose lord is Moon.Moon is effected by retro Shani in association with retro Mars.Under stress,your thoughts as you mentioned are natural.Pl do puja to Shani on every Saturday to come out these problems.

8th lord Sun in 4th makes your parental home uncomfortable and non-supportive.Pl pray Ravi every day in the early morning hours at Sun-rise by reciting Gayatri or Surya-Ashtakam.

Your love is going to be fruitful and marriage by 6/2009.Favourable from 1/2009.The girl seems to be fair and lovely.

Dont wear any gem except pearl on your right little finger.

USR

Respected Gurujana,

From Dec 2007, I am facing very difficult period in my life. Can’t understand what should I do? Suicide or Sanyas kinds of thoughts are coming in my mind. Please, I need the help of your valuable knowledge and your guidance. I am totally frustrated.

My Details:

DOB: 6 May 1982, (ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:City w:st=Nagpur</st1:City>) <st1:place w:st="on">Maharashtra</st1:place>,

Time: 00:55 AM (Midnight)

I attached my chart, now my Guru mahadasha is started and Sani Antradasha is running from 20 – 01 – 2008 to 2-8-2010.

I am facing many problems regarding my marriage. Please kindly guide me, I loved a girl from last 3 years but now we both are infamy in our society and in relatives. Her parents are not ready. But, one astrologer told m that we both have love marriage yoga.

(Her details are: DOB 15 JAN 1986, Nagpur (MH) Time: 03:00 AM (Midnight)

Please kindly suggest something; each and every movement of my life is going difficult to live.

Please guide me.

Aapka Krupabhilashi,

Prasad

You have a strong chart. Venus is exalted, Sun exalted, Jup in 10th house.

The main problem is the malefics in the 9th house and particularly moon which is heavily afflicted. Also you are running Sadeshati.

Most important that you wear a large pearl put on a monday when the moon is waxing and under the influence of Jupiter.

Honor the divine mother every day! Lakshmi mantras are good as well. If you like you can fast on Mondays.

Best of luck,

Pablo

Respected Gurujan,

I am really sorry to call it CHALLENCE, actually I used this word only to attract you and to get quick responce. I know my matter is not so important and critical but it's related with emotions and emotions control mind and our activity. Today, I was very frustrated. I tried to control my self but failed.

Your Student,

Prasad

Respected Sanjeeva Rao ji,

Please pardon me for asking but i just wanted to know why pearl was suggusted? is it based on the Weak Benefic(strenghtening) method? else on what method? i will be grateful if you can relpy to this.. as am trying to learn.

Thanks and Regards,

Ananth

Respected U. Sanjeeva Raoji and Pabloji,

<?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><u1:p></u1:p><u1:p></u1:p>I appreciate your quick response!!!

<u1:p></u1:p>I am really thankful to you to understand my mind’s situation. Your prediction about my parental home is absolutely correct. I am reading Shri RAM RAKSHA and Shri HANUMAN CHALISA daily. I will pray to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><?xml:namespace prefix = u2 /><u2:place u3:st="on">Ravi</st1:place></u2:place>. Thanks for the deep descriptions of puja.

<u1:p></u1:p><u1:p></u1:p>I was worrying for my love. Your valuable prediction is giving relax to my wavering mind. I already have a large pearl. Sir, what about PANNA? Should I wear PANNA according my Lagna Chart.?

<u1:p></u1:p><u1:p></u1:p>Shri. Pabloji, your view about Chart is absolutely correct. Mars and Shani are giving some problems to me. I have already faced many accidents for left eye, left hand, left ear and major operation of stomach, even Shani creating old thoughts in my mind and divert my mind to old thinking. I was a student of a great college but my living style was like a poor villager that’s why I am thinking for PANNA. I have not too much knowledge about Astrology, just read it from books and try to understand myself. I think till 9<SUP>th</SUP> Dec 2008 (Guru will change house) it is not favorable period for me.

<u1:p></u1:p><u1:p></u1:p>At last again, I am giving my heartily thanks for your valuable guidance!!!

<u1:p></u1:p><u1:p></u1:p><u1:p></u1:p>

Thank you respected U. Sanjeeva Raoji and Pabloji

Your Student

<u1:p></u1:p>Prasad

<u1:p></u1:p>

Dear Ananth,

In this horoscope Moon's exaltation house is 5th and Moon is 7th lord.Moon is associted with Saturn and Mars in 9th.For him to have good results of 5th and 7th houses (love,marriage,mental capacity,good relationships etc etc..)and neutralise the slow and harsh effects of Saturn and Mars, a pearl is the best remedy.Other gems are not recommended as per the planetary positions.

USR

Respected Sanjeeva Rao ji,

Thanks Very much for your reply. I have to learn a lot still, a lot.

May a request you to recommend a gem for me for my career currently.

I am unmarried still and i am not wearing any gem now. Been unemployed from two years and failed to marry my love also.anyways no chance now. I Have a lot of fears and phobias and i am a disaster in social living.

I am born on 5th July 1977, 3.50 am, hyderabad, india.

Sincerely,

Ananth

Ananth,

Hope you have seen your own natal chart.It is not difficult to identify the cause.

Your marriage is delayed as Sani is in Chandra's house and Chandra is Sani's house in 1-8 relation.This parivartana is not good as Sani is lord of 9th and 10th.Also you are in Sani mahardasa. Pray/puja to Sani on every saturday and Lord Siva and parvathi(or Durga) on Mondays.

You can try green emerald on your little finger.

USR

Respected Sanjeeva Raoji,

Thanks a Ton,

Yes I have seen my natal chart. I have observoed what You mentioned about about Parivarthana. But could not effectively interpret.

I will follow Your prescription.

I wil try Emerald on little as You said and also do the prayers for deities as You said...

Thanks a Million for Your Response..

Sincerely,

Ananth

Respected Gurujan,

After long period, I came back again. I always look the other posts.

Actually, the above mentioned prediction that “Your love is going to be fruitful and marriage by 6/2009. Favorable from 1/2009.The girl seems to be fair and lovely.” is confusing me and creating hope for my marriage.

But the current satiation is absolutely opposite than the predictions. I did all Puja & Jaapa for Lord Shani deva. Yes, today I feel better than the 11 months before. I am doing well in my Job and business. But still my love is not with me. I don’t know where is she? How is she?

Today, I think my Guru – Shani – Shukra dasha is running and her Shani – Rahu – Budha dasha is running.

In my chart, Lord 5th and 7th is looking is other. Exalted Shukra and Saturn are looking each other. I think my today’s dasha period is also favorable for marriage, but even though she is not here. I cannot understand what should I do for her? What is the future? Her parents are still not ready. In last Dec 2008, her father had accident and her father’s legs were fractured. He took near about 1 ½ moths rest. Now, she and her father both are not here.

Her dasha period is not going good, but then what is in her chart? If I am not her life partner then who is that? I can’t understand it. In my ASHTAKVARGA chart, my seventh bhav bindu is 43, this is more than 25. As per ASHTAKVARGA bindus, I think my wife will give me beautiful life.

Respected Gurujan, if you have few mins then can you take a look of our both charts again and try to solve my confusion. Today, I am capable where I can understand any bad things of my life too. But please kindly explain, what is wrong in our both charts about the marriage?

Sorry for this large description, I just give details of situation...

My details : DOB= 6 MAY 1982, TOB= 00:55 AM (midnight of 5th May) Place= NAGPUR (MH)

Her details : DOB= 15 Jan 1986, TOB= 03:00 AM (midnight of 14th JAN) Place= NAGPUR (MH)

Please kindly advice me…

Aapka Krupabhilashi,

Prasad