IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sakthi

When my marital problems will be solved?

Rate this topic

please let me know whether he is having any extra marital relationship or will come back to me.i dont see even a single positive sign from my inlaws.They keep on saying the same thing "go and marry another guy".i am scared now .i know you cannot spend much time in same case again and again.But i am in terrible confusion now.please clarify it.

om gurubyo namah

namaste

dear smt.sakthi,

mars ( planet of vigour and activity ) joining venus (planet of love and relationships )

can generally give inclination towards extra marital relationships. in your husband's

case it is so and also has joined the seventh lord mercury. hence it is possible.

however casting such opinion on other's is not a duty of us. we can only point out

the possiblities but it need not be true.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran.

thanks a lot for your continuous support Sasiji.I am good for nothing.Even in my fifth place i have kethu which is supposed to be for child's birth.if someone has analysed my chart well before our marriage i would not have gone for marriage at all.I wonder why i got married.God has punished me well.Ignored by the beloved ones must be the cruel punishment in the world.I am the one who is still crying and claiming that he is my husband.He has already thrown me out and looking for a fresh and new life.whenver i get some hope soon it will be devastated.if i put manjal in my mangalasuthra,air will blow out the lamp.when i talk about our reunion,power gets disconnected.Everywhere i am surrounded by negative signs.i think God doesnt want me to have marriage life.i am giving values to our culture.i will never go for another marriage in my life as i told earlier.i have nothing to loose anymore.i am void now.you tried to bring some hope in me.Thanks a lot for that.I wont disturb you anymore.

om gurubyo namah

namaste

dear smt.sakthi,

pl do not get disturbed beyond a limit. everyone in this world undergoes

some kind of suffering. the very essence of rebirth is that.

you can keep communicating. this is a service we do and that is our

karma.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

chennai