IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rasharora

someone help in analysis

Rate this topic

DOB- 30-11-1982

TOB- 9.30am

POB- Delhi

I have analysed the above chart and found that his married life will not be good and may also get divorced because of following ....

....rahu in 7th house...

....ketu n mars in first house, aspecting 7th house..

....lord of 7th in ememy's house...

....lord of 7th in 12th house...

....venus in 12th house & in a bad position....

but i m a little confused... this boy had a very serious relation with a girl but due to family problems he broke up the relation... according to me this breakup will really reduce the negativity of the above planets position.. so there wont be any problem with his married life.. he is getting married in dec'08... also the position of planets in navamsa is good....

i m very confused.... plz help me analysing the above chart....

DOB- 30-11-1982

TOB- 9.30am

POB- Delhi

I have analysed the above chart and found that his married life will not be good and may also get divorced because of following ....

....rahu in 7th house...

....ketu n mars in first house, aspecting 7th house..

....lord of 7th in ememy's house...

....lord of 7th in 12th house...

....venus in 12th house & in a bad position....

but i m a little confused... this boy had a very serious relation with a girl but due to family problems he broke up the relation... according to me this breakup will really reduce the negativity of the above planets position.. so there wont be any problem with his married life.. he is getting married in dec'08... also the position of planets in navamsa is good....

i m very confused.... plz help me analysing the above chart....

This person is currently running a Rahu/Saturn phase until April/2011. Until then marriage probably won't work. But money/business could go well.

This person must wear a yellow sapphire for Jupiter and honor the Guru daily, very important. If they so desire they could wear Emerald/peridot for Mercury, strengthening the 7th lord too - helping a little for marriage possibilities.

Best of luck

- Pablo