IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Svarupa

Which one is Jahnava Nitai Das?

Rate this topic

Just a humble question, which one is Jahnava Nitai Das in the below photo of young ISKCON Gurukuli student pioneers in 1982 (age 7), who has in his adult life, provided us with this wonderful preaching facility?

Jainitidasa.jpg?t=1217709325

Well, this is Jahnava Nitai Das today.

<table><tbody><tr><td>

JahnavaNitaiDas2008.jpg?t=1217798027

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Check the smile on that llittle kids face. Adults work for Krishna. Children play for & with Krishna.

Who says toys aren't important?

So Jahnava Nitai das was a kuli kid. Never knew. So much for Prabhupada's idea of gurukula being a big failure. Some demons did their dirty work on many kids but it seems many kids also made through quite well.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I hadn't seen this thread. That boy you highlighted was named Keshava. I'm the boy with hair in the front row holding his knees.

This photo is when I just arrived before they shaved me up. I tried convincing them not to shave me up, giving all sorts of reasons, but they didn't fall for it.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I hadn't seen this thread. That boy you highlighted was named Keshava. I'm the boy with hair in the front row holding his knees.

This photo is when I just arrived before they shaved me up. I tried convincing them not to shave me up, giving all sorts of reasons, but they didn't fall for it.

No problem. You got your way eventually.;)

This might be a good time to highlight more kuli success stories. I bet there are a lot of them.

I previously picked the only one with classes. Finally we now know which one is Jahnava Nitai Das -

This might be a good time to highlight more kuli success stories. I bet there are a lot of them.

I wonder if Jahnava Nitai and Sri Prahlad new each other? I was with Bhakti Vidya Purna Maharaj a few weeks ago and he knew both boys very well when they were growing up in ISKCON. Yes, they are very special rare souls.

Hey Svarupa, on another thread a nice soul named moonflower asked some questions about japa beads and some other things. Do you know of any good web sites that offer some simple instructions on how to use her japa beads etc. If so could you please provide her with a link?

Thx soul.

Hey Svarupa, on another thread a nice soul named moonflower asked some questions about japa beads and some other things. Do you know of any good web sites that offer some simple instructions on how to use her japa beads etc. If so could you please provide her with a link?

Thx soul.

"And a child will lead them" :D

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqj6cjcn8o&feature=related

I have added a piece from Prabhupada about jappa meditation on that site you mentioned theist. Jay, ALL GLORIOUS TO SRILA PRABHUPADA

No problem. You got your way eventually.;)

Another Gurukuli Bhaktisiddhanta das, he plays Cricket

IMG_0013.jpg?t=1218312896

I wonder?

Jainitidasa.jpg?t=1217709325

Philo, California Gurukula (1982)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD><TD vAlign=top>Jahnava Nitai Das</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>32</TD><TD vAlign=top>Jahnava Nitai Das Nitai XemailX www.bvashram.org, www.foodrelief.org South India

avinasha-001.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

viewImage?id=4557

Maybe not the same Prahlad, but this one meets the President of the US of A

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Prahlad</td><td align="right" valign="top">30</td><td valign="top">YEARS OLD california, usa whats up! im a 28 year old gurukuli </td></tr></tbody></table>