IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
luv4god

Pls help me!!!my married life luks ruined!

Rate this topic

ppena,

pl check up again.Her lagna is Aries not Gemini.Don't be in a hurry to correct others.Take your own time and advice.

USR

I'm getting a little tired of both your bad advice and disrespectful attitude.

You will develop a lot of bad karma if you advise clients wrongly out of laziness or carelessness.

An astrologer should not just throw out the first thing that pops into their head but should really think through the chart with care and reverence.

She IS NOT Aries lagna, she is Aries Moon. Lagna is Gemini. Please get your facts straight and take more care in analyizing others' charts please.

Dear Pablo,

Forget it and take it easy.

In astrology these differences exist because each applies his own method based on his knowledge and experience. Just see it and keep quite and give your own independent analysis without commenting on others analysis.

It is futile to argue who is correct and not correct.Everbody feels he is only correct when he replies.

Ultimately it is for the member who posted his problem to judge.

If any result the member gets the purpose is served.There is no professional rivalry here, as this is open forum.

Anyway you are too sensitive/insensitive and I am not going to say anything on what you write in this forum.

See for yourself how i asked you and how you replied.

If you agree that you can use your knowledge in a better way solving the problems of all the members, i am going to quit this forum forever.But i will watch you.

Wish you good luck,

USR

Hello Pablo, the other person has more than once threatned people that he would quit the forum and things like that. I am at loss at his empty threat when he says he would quit and still says he would watch you. The lagna is definetly Gemini and i dont know how one gets Aries lagna. Pablo, you may please continue your work irrespective of such interventions. Thanks

Please give your response to the following.Hope,he is not from your relative circle. How long did you know the man before marriage?Was he your close colleague in your work place or anywhere else?

no... he was none of tat , he was my friend and i knew him for few yrs b4 our weddin... y?

Dear astroseeker,

It is not a threat . If the comments are direct and hurting it is natural to comment.I don't mind if somebody gives his views without direct reference to any person.Only when direct references are made in a loose language ,I tried to reply in a polite manner.

Giving solution to the fellow member problem based on Vedic astrology of Sages and ask him to pray is not aquiring a bad karma as felt by Mr Philips Pablo .

When astrology was treated as divine by Indians ,the west treated it as black magic .Only in the 17th century they recognised it as astrology and not black magic by Cathelic Church.They copy our wisdom and have copy right on them.

One can't presume replies given are out of in laziness or carelessness.Out of 501 ,one may be by error if any.

Any way it seems ,you didn't observe my predictions clearly.They are based on true vedic system and not a hybrid west and east combination or Jaimini cum parasara.They are direct,simple without any romantic/harsh description. In some cases , i don't give detailed explanation with a purpose like astro tech Ji.Because the explanations are turned out on our face by others.

Philips pablo has not only tried to correct me but all the others also.Pl see his other postings.

I replied inspite of my wish to quit, is at the request of members.I hope you can advice them not to request again.

Anyway giving service here has become a self defence,and after some time many are going to vanish out of this forum from the trend it appears to be.I wish people like you can render service to members.

I am sticking to my word this time and Good bye.Atleast you can believe me this time.Thanks for saving me my time for my other works and money.

I replied this, because I felt that this forum may loose some more people if some ethics are not followed.This will be disadvantage to members who seek help and who can't afford or fail to get good advise.

Good luck to you and Pablo.

USR

Dear astroseeker,

It is not a threat . If the comments are direct and hurting it is natural to comment.I don't mind if somebody gives his views without direct reference to any person.Only when direct references are made in a loose language ,I tried to reply in a polite manner.

Giving solution to the fellow member problem based on Vedic astrology of Sages and ask him to pray is not aquiring a bad karma as felt by Mr Philips Pablo .

When astrology was treated as divine by Indians ,the west treated it as black magic .Only in the 17th century they recognised it as astrology and not black magic by Cathelic Church.They copy our wisdom and have copy right on them.

One can't presume replies given are out of in laziness or carelessness.Out of 501 ,one may be by error if any.

Any way it seems ,you didn't observe my predictions clearly.They are based on true vedic system and not a hybrid west and east combination or Jaimini cum parasara.They are direct,simple without any romantic/harsh description. In some cases , i don't give detailed explanation with a purpose like astro tech Ji.Because the explanations are turned out on our face by others.

Philips pablo has not only tried to correct me but all the others also.Pl see his other postings.

I replied inspite of my wish to quit, is at the request of members.I hope you can advice them not to request again.

Anyway giving service here has become a self defence,and after some time many are going to vanish out of this forum from the trend it appears to be.I wish people like you can render service to members.

I am sticking to my word this time and Good bye.Atleast you can believe me this time.Thanks for saving me my time for my other works and money.

I replied this, because I felt that this forum may loose some more people if some ethics are not followed.This will be disadvantage to members who seek help and who can't afford or fail to get good advise.

Good luck to you and Pablo.

USR

I am not here to give anyone offence to anyone. And I almost never comment on another astrologers' advice, after all this is a free list and everyone has a right to their opinion.

The only exception I must make is if advice offered could be truly harmful to the person, then I must say something. If you notice from my original post I did not even name you I simply said Mars is not auspicious for Geminis and wearing of Red coral is ill-advised.

This is especially true for this person who has both Sun and Mars on Lagna, both difficult planets for a Gemini and yet both are strongly placed.

Regards,

Pablo

Dear astroseeker,

The lagna is Gemini and not Aries.In this case somehow my observation is incorrect.Generally i checkup many times before replying.Perhaps I would have corrected at the first instance had it been pointed out in a polite way.As you said I have to accept the truth for the benefit of LFG.

Thank you for correcting me,

USR

Dear ppena and astroseeker,

I know USR ji as much as everybody else on the forum. This may have been a lapse for once. he is generally excellent in his field. I have been reverting to him for my own personal issues as well. I dont think there could be a further justification of what I intend.

Also, dear pablo, he is generally very humourous in his reply. Anyhow, i guess all of us here are well-meaning, disciplined people with no offence meant to anyone whatsoever. Lets just start afresh. USR ji, I hope you are reading this. You arent going anywhere! Pls...

Regards

Deepa

lov4god,

I can understand your agony and sorry for the way the forum has gone.

It is my duty to give my advice to you before this gets deleted.For the happy marital life the 2nd,7th,and 11th houses are responsible.For love the 5th is involved.Here in your case the 2nd lord Moon in 11th is afflicted by association with Rahu and aspected by the 8th and 9th lord retro sani with Ketu from 5th.Sani is exalted in 5th aspecting 7th,11th and 2nd resulted in your love marriage.To overcome this difficulty pl see that Shanti is done to Rahu and Sani in any temple nearby.This also helps you as you are Rahu mahadasa since 8/2007.

God bless you,

USR

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear luv4god,

thanks for sharing the muhurtha time. the muhurtha lagna falls in makara

which is eight to your natal lagna and twelfth to upapada - house of

marriage. transit saturn and ketu were sitting in the eight to the muhurtha

lagna which is totally wrong. for any muhurtha ,one of the basic requirement

is that of a vacant seventh and eight house. that is missing here. also

the karaka for marriage, venus was neecha in transit. all these convey

the impending negatives regarding the quality of the married life.

rahu/rahu/sat is on now. it will last till the end of this year. both are

afflicting moon, who is your atma karaka. suffering at the atma level

will be experienced. hence the only way to face the onslaught is to

chant " om namo narayanaya " as many times as possible. you should

also go around the innner praharam of sri lakshimi narayana/ sri vishnu

temple 1008 times in three weeks. this would be approximately 50 times

a day. you may do 25 in the morning and 25 in the evening.

this is only to ensure that you to this continoulsy.

parihara for yourself is needed first. for sustenance of marriage, you may

do fasting on all saturdays from sunrise to sunset. donate a food packet

to a needy person either on or before saturday, the day of fasiting.

let your parents do the talking. let us hope for the good.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

chennai

lov4god,

I can understand your agony and sorry for the way the forum has gone.

It is my duty to give my advice to you before this gets deleted.For the happy marital life the 2nd,7th,and 11th houses are responsible.For love the 5th is involved.Here in your case the 2nd lord Moon in 11th is afflicted by association with Rahu and aspected by the 8th and 9th lord retro sani with Ketu from 5th.Sani is exalted in 5th aspecting 7th,11th and 2nd resulted in your love marriage.To overcome this difficulty pl see that Shanti is done to Rahu and Sani in any temple nearby.This also helps you as you are Rahu mahadasa since 8/2007.

God bless you,

USR

Thank you sir, I requested for deletion not out of anger bcos of the small tiff that happened. since i av been a mute visitor of the website for a long time and i knw arguments happen everywhere, i take it in the rite spirit but i did not not want new visiotrs who come to the forum to develop any bad impression abt you or ppena ji. if sum new visitor who seeks help see my topic and she/he happens to receive any directions from you or pablo ji and does not take it seriously bcos of the tiff tat happened in my case then the visitor will be at loss to miss directions from good people like you and ppena ji. tat is the only reason i requested for it's deletion, pls do not mistake me...

And thank for your directions , i will check with my parents and do the shanthi as soon as possible....

Thank you sir!

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear luv4god,

thanks for sharing the muhurtha time. the muhurtha lagna falls in makara

which is eight to your natal lagna and twelfth to upapada - house of

marriage. transit saturn and ketu were sitting in the eight to the muhurtha

lagna which is totally wrong. for any muhurtha ,one of the basic requirement

is that of a vacant seventh and eight house. that is missing here. also

the karaka for marriage, venus was neecha in transit. all these convey

the impending negatives regarding the quality of the married life.

rahu/rahu/sat is on now. it will last till the end of this year. both are

afflicting moon, who is your atma karaka. suffering at the atma level

will be experienced. hence the only way to face the onslaught is to

chant " om namo narayanaya " as many times as possible. you should

also go around the innner praharam of sri lakshimi narayana/ sri vishnu

temple 1008 times in three weeks. this would be approximately 50 times

a day. you may do 25 in the morning and 25 in the evening.

this is only to ensure that you to this continoulsy.

parihara for yourself is needed first. for sustenance of marriage, you may

do fasting on all saturdays from sunrise to sunset. donate a food packet

to a needy person either on or before saturday, the day of fasiting.

let your parents do the talking. let us hope for the good.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

chennai

Thank you a lot for the directions sir! Inner praharam is inside the sanidhi or inside the temple??? cos we r not allowed inside the inner sannidhi rite??

I will start my fast from this saturday onwards !! Thank you very much again sir!

lov4god,

I appreciate your broad outlook and forgiveness.This mentality helps in your life.

See!, this post ranks first in views > 700.It seems everybody liked it.

As you say some people may not get helped by these type of arguments. Let us leave it to their wisdom including me.:cool:

Do the prayers/puja/parihars,they help you a lot.

Thank you :)

wish you good luck,

USR

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear luv4god,

the innermost prahara which people are allowed to go around may be

choosen. this is only to make the distance less. many temples are

constructed without agamic rules and hence we have to choose what is

available.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

If you are still on the forum…...my observation is - l have seen many cases where the Asc. Lord (self) has a mutual aspect with the 7<SUP>th</SUP> Lord. (spouse) there is no ‘single’ status. Also Jup your 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord is exalted in navamsha and has cancellation of debilitation which is not all that bad. Venus a significator for marriage and spouse is in own house and Vargottam which is good. Saturn a malefic is exalted and the lord of house of fortune. So it does not remain as malefic.

Mars and Sun in the first house give you a Manglika Dosh. A similar condition though required is not present in your husband’s chart. The Guna tally also does not show a favourable result. In transit chart you have a Pancham Shani which is one of the reasons for this bad phase, which should be over in about 2years.

Your Ascendant lord is Mercury which is presided over by Lord Vishnu. You should wear a dark green thread around your arm, and chant the mantra ‘Om Namoh Bhagwate Vasudevaye’ regularly. This will make you stronger and should improve things.

I suggest you do this along with other valuable suggestions given by astrologers on this forum.

Dear luv4god,

Your name suggests Love For God.Very nice.Then you don't need to quit,when you have so much love for god.Astrlogers are like gods for us.

In astrology there are so many systems of approach and hence there can be variations & contradictions in the predictions from different astrologers and that leads to some kind arguements(you take this as discussions) among them and we are no way affected or concerned.Do you think your quitting will stop such hotty discussions among them,never.There are so many visitors like us here to hear their valued predictions.They themselves learn some new things from each other indirectly because of this and we are the reasons to make them learn more and more to help us in predicting more or less accurately.

So you are therefore quite welcome to remain in the forum so that we can help the great gurujis in the forum to help us with their wisdom,gaining strength every minutes.

Best wishes