IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kathpal.kapil

Kalsarp Yoga

Rate this topic

Kapil, she does have some major problems in her chart. The kaal sarp yog is complete. Her lagna changes if time is 3:25pm!! - I considered both ascendants. There is a KSY and also some really worrisome planetary positions. make sure the birth time is correct - coming 5th/6th august are great days for performing KSY shanti pujas and also get other remedies done for her.

Deepa Ji, kindly give your opinions on her kundli, so that if there's anything wrong.. we should be prepared for that. I asked her again, as of time she said it's correct but 5-10 mins, she's also not sure. Please give some light on effects of Shankhpal Kaalsarp yog and it's remedies.

Regards

Kapil

It may not be shankhpal if lagna changes.. It may be of another types. You may post important events in her life. Does she lack confidence, especial during chidhood was she prone to anxiety or nervousness. Is she generally negative about consequences..Any specific dilemma?

Deepa Ji, as far as i know her she tells me that in childhood she used to cry a lot even on small things if anybody says harsh to her. Now she had become strong but even now if close persons(like family or me) says anything to her to an extent, she starts crying. Relations with her dad are lil bit sour, actually not sour but very reserve.

She wanted to continue studies after graduation, but due some problems she wasn't able too.

Anything more you want to know?

Regards

Kapil

Mr. Kapil,

KSY is a new found of recent astrologers. There is no reference of KSY in any of our tretises on astrology. Sh K N Rao, a noted astrologer, has expressed this opinion. So do not worry and get exploited by the astrologers on this account - in my opnion.

There are so many good features in the said horoscopes. Venus is exalted in 9th house (denoting good luck in general). Mercury is exalted, Mars, the Moon & Jupiter are well placed in Navamsha chart.

To mitigate effects of Moon & Saturn in 5th house , it is advised to wear pearl or a plain silver ring, preferably without joint in left hand little finger.

God bless !

Deepa Ji,

I found a line by USR ji in your above mention link-

"According to Sri B.V.Raman ,hemming of planets between Rahu-Ketu is dosha and the reverse is yoga"

"My observation is it occurs when all planets and lagna fall between Rahu-Ketu axis"

According to my senses, in her chart all planets are hemmed between Ketu & Rahu AND Lagna too outside. Does that mean it's Sakaaratmak Kaal Sarp Yoga.

Regards,

Kapil

I read this article. I do not understand why specifically Kalasarpa yoga would be used to rip off clients. An astrologer could do this with anything. He could say 'look you have Kema druma yoga, you must pay 25000 rupees to get right shanti' or 'look you have papa kartari yoga, you must 50000 rupees for proper treatment'.

Or they could say 'with such heavy malefics influencing ascendant and moon you must pay 100000 rupees for right shanti methods, yajna, etc.'

I'm not saying Mr. Rao is wrong. Perhaps he was witnessing much of this fraud first hand, but I do not see why anytime anything new is discovered we must assume that anytime someone takes advantage of that, then this "DISCOVERY" must be considered a fraud.

I have noticed that people with KalaSarpa yoga have very unusual lives whether those are extremely good or extremely bad. I remember reading about Francis Ford Coppola who has a strong Kala Sarpa yoga in his chart. He has had many wild, strange fluctuations in life from being dirt poor to extremely rich and back again.

- Pablo

Dear Pablo,

Empirically one can easily deduce that KSY does have serious repurcussions, life isn't normal. Yet, i doubt upon most remedies people offer. Whats your experience..

I do not know of reliable remedies for KSP yoga but imagine they must fall in line with most remedies for Rahu/Ketu.

Maybe some other astrologers on this list can give advice?

- Pablo

Dear readers,

So called "Kal Sarpa Dosha" is formed when there is no planet between Rahu and Ketu in the horoscope. Since Rahu moves in reverse direction, the position of planet(s) is to be seen in reverse direction.

For example, if Rahu is in Scorpio 10 degrees, Ketu shall be in Taurus 10 degrees in the horoscope. If all the planets are between the arc formed by -- Scorpio 10 degrees to Scorpio 0 degrees, Libra, Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Gemini and Taurus 30 degrees to 10 degrees-- then the Kal Sarpa Yoga / Dosha is said to be present in the exampled horoscope.

It is examined in case of Muhurt for war, litgation and the like , and travel. Any luminiary (the Sun & the Moon) in the above said arc is called in Mrit (dead) Paksha. For details one can study book titled "Narpatijacharya". Luminiaries in the Mrit & Jeeva pakshas have different effects in the above said Muhurtas.

The said effects are not to be examined in horoscopes. Any how the present day astrologers are of the opinion that all the planets in the Mrit Paksha have adverse effects -- logic best known to them only.

According to Narpatijacharya (an authoritative exponent in War & Swar branch of Hindu astrology), the Sun in Mrit Paksha is beneficial in travel Muhurtas. Both the Sun & the Moon, if are in Mrit Paksha then, both the attacker & defender, lose in war / battle / litigation activity if initiated in such planetary position.

So dear readers, do not worry if Kal Sarpa Yoga / Dosha is there in your horoscope. Bill Gate is having this Yoga in his horoscope.

Readers may refer to my book titled "Hindu Electional Astrology" - a compendium on Muhurtas.

--- V K Shridhar

(14.8.2008)

Dear Astrologers,

The chart mentioned above has retrograde Rahu and Ketu.

Does it makes any difference to Kaal Sarp Yoga?

Also is there anything called Aanshik Kaal Sarp Yoga, or its just another misconception?

wbr

Ayush

dear sir

all the astrologers i went to meet, they says i also have kalasarpa yoga. my chat is like below

1 shani , rahu

7 ketu

9 moon

10 kuja , venus

11 sun , Mercury

12 jupiter

i m scared by those comments. they said one side of my life have to be dark. pls help me i want u r advice and comments for my horoscope...

pls

thanks

Dear Ayush,

Rahu & Ketu always move in retrograde mode.

So called Kal Sarpa Yoga / Dosha, is never "Aanshik".

Either it is there or not there.

Certainly "Aanshik Kal Sarpa Yoga" is another misconception. Be sure that none of our olt treatises on astrology refer to Kal Sarpa Yoga / Dosha.

Best of luck,

-- Shridhar

Dear Astrologers,

The chart mentioned above has retrograde Rahu and Ketu.

Does it makes any difference to Kaal Sarp Yoga?

Also is there anything called Aanshik Kaal Sarp Yoga, or its just another misconception?

wbr

Ayush

I read this article. I do not understand why specifically Kalasarpa yoga would be used to rip off clients. An astrologer could do this with anything. He could say 'look you have Kema druma yoga, you must pay 25000 rupees to get right shanti' or 'look you have papa kartari yoga, you must 50000 rupees for proper treatment'.

Or they could say 'with such heavy malefics influencing ascendant and moon you must pay 100000 rupees for right shanti methods, yajna, etc.'

I'm not saying Mr. Rao is wrong. Perhaps he was witnessing much of this fraud first hand, but I do not see why anytime anything new is discovered we must assume that anytime someone takes advantage of that, then this "DISCOVERY" must be considered a fraud.

I have noticed that people with KalaSarpa yoga have very unusual lives whether those are extremely good or extremely bad. I remember reading about Francis Ford Coppola who has a strong Kala Sarpa yoga in his chart. He has had many wild, strange fluctuations in life from being dirt poor to extremely rich and back again.

- Pablo

Dear Deepa,

As directed by you I have read this link, and has given the following reply so that the readers of this thread may also see your opinion here also.

Please enlighten the readers the source ( I mean original treatise on Hindu astrology- and not the book written by some recent authors) from where you have culled out the above said 12 types of KSY. I know some recent books have given the above details, but have failed yet again to quote the source.

In my reply dated 14.8.2008, I had quoted "Narpatijacharya" that similar combination is used in specific Muhurtas, and not in delineation of horoscopes.

Best of wishes.

--- Shridhar:smash:

Dear Deepa,

As directed by you I have read this link, and has given the following reply so that the readers of this thread may also see your opinion here also.

Please enlighten the readers the source ( I mean original treatise on Hindu astrology- and not the book written by some recent authors) from where you have culled out the above said 12 types of KSY. I know some recent books have given the above details, but have failed yet again to quote the source.

In my reply dated 14.8.2008, I had quoted "Narpatijacharya" that similar combination is used in specific Muhurtas, and not in delineation of horoscopes.

Best of wishes.

--- Shridhar:smash: