IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
somy

Question of my issues and marriage.. plz help..

Rate this topic

plz read this :

1- i was married on jan 2007. i also faced some complications, due to that i have to terminate my baby.when i will concieve. when is the right time for that?

2- i am also not happy from my married life. i was working before marriage, but after marriage, because of pressure from my husband , i had to leave that job and sit home. this is very unsatisfactory,b'coz i was always working.sometimes i think that if there is no hope for happiness , why we are living togather.. i want to know that will there b any changes in my future? is this marriage safe ? what should i do for happiness and my husband's mood ?

details:

name : somy

my date of birth : 23/04/1976

my birth time : 7:40 AM

place of birth: BASTI (UTTAR PRADESH)

my husband's (Anubhav)details :

date of birth : 27/09/1972

birth time : 2:30 AM

place of birth : UDAIPUR(RAJASTHAN)

I NEED YOUR HELP SIR. I AM BECOMING FRUSTRATED DAY BY DAY.

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND REPLY.

plz read this :

1- i was married on jan 2007. i also faced some complications, due to that i have to terminate my baby.when i will concieve. when is the right time for that?

Period from Jan 2009 to May 2010 appears to be favorable and fruitful for progenic matters.

2- i am also not happy from my married life. i was working before marriage, but after marriage, because of pressure from my husband , i had to leave that job and sit home. this is very unsatisfactory,b'coz i was always working.sometimes i think that if there is no hope for happiness , why we are living togather.. i want to know that will there b any changes in my future? is this marriage safe ? what should i do for happiness and my husband's mood ?

Well, I have to disagree on this situation. Rather, I consider you the blessed one, whose Husband do not want her wife to take any extra responsibility except the household. No matter, how much any lady can boast of her professional success; but the fact remains that in present social scenerio it is really very difficult for a female to keep up her pace against all odds of Male domination (sometimes torture). You can always use your education and skills in providing supportive hand to your husband by helping him in taking appropriate professional/social and financial situations; besides you can be able to provide sufficient guidance, support, love and care to your family.

This is my opinion and you need not to agree; but can always give a thought.

details:

plz read this :

details:

There are some copmplications, Have you both gone though medical examination after the MTP?