IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HST108

Success in Tantra?

Rate this topic

Greetings to all Astro Gurujis.....

For sometime I have been contemplating on choosing the Tantric path to reach my spiritual goals. Before I go down that road I want to check if astrologically that is a suitable path for me... will I have success??

My details are given below:

DoB: 28/02/1969

Time: 2.42pm

Place: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Please advise me.

Many thanks.

HST108

What made you come up with this number?

Do you have any idea about the Valenzetti Equation, or The Dharma Initiative?

108 makes me think of 4 8 15 16 23 42.

wbr

Ayush

Hi HST108

I would be interested in knowing more about the sacred number 108 and how is it formed. I hope you won't mind sharing the knowledge you have about this specific number.

Valenzetti Equation was devised by the reclusive Princeton University mathematician Enzo Valenzetti. There is a strange connection with the place you hail from i.e. Shri Lanka, where the orientation video of The Dharma Initiative was filmed and references were made to the equation for the very first time.

Although we are not sure about the existence of Enzo Valenzatti but we are sure there must be an equation like that which is a

mathematical calculation designed to predict nothing less than the exact number of years left before the extinction of the human race. Although little is known about the circumstances leading to the creation of the equation, mystery novelist Gary Troup put forward an interesting theory in his sole non-fiction book "The Valenzetti Equation"

Key numbers of Valenzetti Equation are 4 8 15 16 23 42 which sum up to form 108.

wbr

Ayush

Hi Ayush,

The reason 108 is scared is that it signifies the wholeness of divinity and perfect totality.

As for the connection of the Valenzetti Equation with <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Sri Lanka</st1:place></st1:country-region>, this connection is totally fictitious. Just a fantasy story created for an alternate reality game show by a group called The Lost Experience and shown in the <st1:country-region><st1:place>USA</st1:place></st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region><st1:place>UK</st1:place></st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region><st1:place>Australia</st1:place></st1:country-region>. In my opinion it is just televised nonsense! I suspect the whole story surrounding this equation is also fictious. If you are interested in harmonic codes I suggest that you read the work of Bruce Cathie who has done some interesting research on harmonics of reality.

Here are some more interesting tidbits about why 108 is significant from a metaphysical perspective:

• Sacred within Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and connected yoga and dharma based practices.
  • A mala usually has beads for 108 repetitions of a mantra.
  • Hindu deities have 108 names. Recital of these names, often accompanied by counting of 108-beaded Mala, is considered sacred and often done during religious ceremonies. The recital is called namajapa.
  • It is described in the Srimad Bhagavatam that Krishna dances with 108 'Gopis' (cow-herd girls) in His Vrindavan pastimes, and later marries 16,108 wives in His city of Dwarka. Hare Krishna devotees thus hold 108 as a number of great significance.
  • Siva Nataraja dances his cosmic dance in 108 poses.
  • The total of all digits of 108 (1+0+8) is 9, which in Hinduism is said to represent the 9 tattvas<SUP>[citation needed]</SUP>. If you divide 108 by 2 or multiply by 2 the total of all digits again equals 9.
  • 2^2 * 3^3 = 108 ( (2 * 2) * (3 * 3 * 3) )
  • The number of sins in Tibetan Buddhism.
  • In the <st1:place><st1:PlaceType>temple</st1:PlaceType> Angkor</st1:place> Wat area there are numerous references to the number 108, which plays a significant role in the symbolism of the structure.
  • Ananda Coomaraswamy holds that the numerology of the decimal numeric system was key to its inception. 108 is therefore founded in Dharmic metaphysical numerology. One for bindu; zero for shunyata and eight for ananta.
  • In Japan, at the end of the year, a bell is chimed 108 times to finish the old year and welcome the new one. Each ring represents one of 108 earthly temptations a person must overcome to achieve nirvana.
  • Zen priests wear juzu (a ring of prayer beads) around their wrists, which consists of 108 beads.<SUP id=cite_ref-Goodin_0-0>[1]</SUP>
  • Many Buddhist temples have 108 steps.<SUP id=cite_ref-Goodin_0-1>[1]</SUP>
  • Hindu Kshatriya Dhangars have 108 clans. The lineage of these clans is from solar and lunar dynasties. It should be noted that the diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth. The distance from the Sun to the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Sun. The average distance of the Moon from the Earth is 108 times the diameter of the Moon.
  • The Eklingji temple complex includes 108 temples within its walls.
  • In Hindu Astrology there are 12 Rashis or Zodiacs and 9 Planets or Navagrahas. 12 X 9 = 108. There are 27 Lunar mansions or Nakshatras which are divided in 4 Padas or quarters each. 27 X 4 = 108.
  • There are 108 holy temples of Vishnu.
  • Sahasranamastotra or Sahasranama (1008 names (List of 10,000 names is given to a rishi called Tandi by Shiva; the rishi gives it to Upamanyu, and the latter to Krsna in an abridged. He gives only one tenth of the names, viz. 1008 names)) has a total of 108 shlokas.
  • The Lankavatara Sutra repeatedly refers to the 108 steps.<SUP id=cite_ref-Jyotpaul_1-0>[2]</SUP>

Significantly,

Religion can also be a nonsense. Ultimately its all coming from human brain the way you take it is the way it counts.

Even I know Dharma Initiative is a televised nonsense but it screws up the mind with the mysteries, but in my humble opinion its way too better than the orthodox legacies some religion create using ridiculous ideas pitched by their so called leaders.

Have a look at Stephen King's remake of The Mist released in 2008. It shows what meaningless religion does to people at times of distress.

wbr

Ayush

Significantly,

Religion can also be a nonsense. Ultimately its all coming from human brain the way you take it is the way it counts.

Even I know Dharma Initiative is a televised nonsense but it screws up the mind with the mysteries, but in my humble opinion its way too better than the orthodox legacies some religion create using ridiculous ideas pitched by their so called leaders.

Have a look at Stephen King's remake of The Mist released in 2008. It shows what meaningless religion does to people at times of distress.

wbr

Ayush

Yes, one must be a bit weary of organised religions and their dogmas.

:bounce:

Dear Astro Gurujis ........ As for my original query, can someone please tell me if I will have success if I take the tantric path?

My birth details are:

DoB: 28/02/69

Many thanks.

This a very thoughtful question, wondering if Tantra will be a suitable path for you based on your astrology.

I have never considered that, and would be interested to know also, since I love and teach Tantra!

In my experience, Tantra is for everyone. There are so many subtle nuances to Tantra, that everyone can find their groove in these practices. With that said, I would be very interested in seeing what the astrologers have to say about it.

If there are any astrologers checking out the original question my birth info is:

Place: Maracaibo, Venezuela

Time: 9:45am

Feb. 5, 1977

THANKS!!!

Namaste LOVE,

Rafa

Dear Astro Guruji's,

There are many paths to God. As they say "there is horses for courses" it is imporatnt to be on the spritual path that one is suited for. This is where astrology can be of immense help. This is a question that would interest those who are searching for the a suitable spiritual path. Can someone please enlighten us on the astrological indications for someone who is suited for the Tantric path. Thank you.:)

Greetings to all Astro Gurujis.....

For sometime I have been contemplating on choosing the Tantric path to reach my spiritual goals. Before I go down that road I want to check if astrologically that is a suitable path for me... will I have success??

The answer is "Yes". I replied because you need specific answer in stead of details. Now please do not ask me the reasons behind my answer.

My details are given below:

DoB: 28/02/1969

Please advise me.

Many thanks.

HST108