IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Trisha

When can i have a kid

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone, CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME

I am new to this forum and please help me.

I am trying to get pregnant from 1 year but can't. The test results are all good and no problems at all.

My birthdate is 18th october 1981

4:06pm is the time- eluru india

Can you help me and advise

There are some malefic influences involves prospects involving progeny.

This is in both Rasi and Navamsa chart.

They are only potent to delay and cause anxiety.

There should be good progress in this regard - betwen Jan07, 2009 - Dec 15,2009. (Jup/Mars).

Classic72

Your 5th lord (Moon) in 4th(your rasi) in association with ragu and ragu himself in the 5th in association with Sat and Mars with ketu - all these affect one's attaining motherhood.You need not worry.Your lagna lord & putra karaka posited in 7th in Chitra 2 indicates a definite motherhood,but only delayed due to what is said above. Your are running Jupiter dasa now upto March 2012 and you are expected to conceive anytime after Nov,2008 by the grace of the Almighty.Always pray to your family deity for a safe delivery and a bright offspring. Best wishes

Trishaji

Namaste,get a genuine 4 mukhi Rudraksha and wear by reciting Om Hreem Namah 11 times in the morning when you wear it,This Rudraksha represents Lord Bhrahma for your information.

Don't worry and don't forget to post good news as and when you expect a baby,good luck.

my dob is 29-05-1974 time 8:55 am..place bangalore

I am having prob conceiving, pls advise what poojas have to be performed.

have had 3 miscarriages and eager to have a baby now....pls help.

Period from Jan 2011-Dec 2012 appears to be very fruitful in this regard.

There are also some good chances of conceiving between April 2009 to August 2009; but if possible try to avoid the period as such the period from Sept 2009 onwards to Dec 2010 is not much favorable for progenic happiness.

Avoid use of Gems as much as possible. Practice Surya Namaskar for favorable results

Thanks for this Moorthi - will see how it goes

Your 5th lord (Moon) in 4th(your rasi) in association with ragu and ragu himself in the 5th in association with Sat and Mars with ketu - all these affect one's attaining motherhood.You need not worry.Your lagna lord & putra karaka posited in 7th in Chitra 2 indicates a definite motherhood,but only delayed due to what is said above. Your are running Jupiter dasa now upto March 2012 and you are expected to conceive anytime after Nov,2008 by the grace of the Almighty.Always pray to your family deity for a safe delivery and a bright offspring. Best wishes

Sorry Moorthi ji , I have accidentally typed my year of birth wrongly.Below are the correct details of mine and my husband- can you please check our dasas again and let me know the possiblity of having a child

Mine; 18th october 1980 time 4:06pm

My husband: 22nd jan 1975 time : around 1:20am

thanks for you help

madhurao ji,

you have posted your quiery in a wrong thread and this will make others get confused and also yourself in locating your own quiery.You may please open a new thread and post questions for everybody's convenience.

good luck