IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
cupidscastle

Manglik Girl Married to Plain Boy

Rate this topic

Respected USRji, Deepaji & other learned members,

My eldest sister is married since 12 years and she is double-manglik while my brother-in-law is plain. At the time of their marriage, my brother-in-law had a kundli which showed that he too is double-manglik. However, a few years ago it was discovered that all these years he had a wrong kundli. So he rectified it and made a new kundli with his accurate birth details. This new and correct kundli shows that he is not manglik.

Life is smooth as far as both of their relationship is concerned and they are even blessed with a son. However, my brother-in-law health is a matter of concern. He has become weak over the years and recently fell seriously ill when it was discovered that he is suffering from diabetes.

I was wondering whether it is just the normal course of mortal body's life that people get ill and sometimes get a life long illness like Diabetes, Arthiritis etc. or is it the circumstances of a plain boy getting married to a double manglik girl.

I feel my parents wont punish me now for a mistake I did unknowingly as a child. And so God(parent of all) being much more merciful and will definately forgive somthing done unknowingly.

Comments are seeked from you learned mens as to what can the circumstances be if such a situation arises and what can the solutions be.

Regards,

Rajiv Kejriwal.

You provide the birth details of the both.Even your sister is double or triple manglik and your brother-in-law is no manglik,there is nothing to ferar,if there are compensations.If both don't get the mars dasa during their life time,you need not fear.Bukthis and antars of mars may have some effect but will not be alarming.Both the charts are to studied to arrive at a conclusion.

Thanks for your reply. I am providing below their details for your kind reference

Brother In Law

Name: Rabindra Khaderia

DOB: May 9th, 1969,

Time: 01:20 A.M. IST

Place: Sirsa (in Haryana)

My Sister

Name: Gopali Khaderia(Gopali Kejriwal before marriage)

DOB: May 14th, 1974

Time: 10:00AM IST

Place: Kolkata (then Calcutta) in West Bengal.

Regards,

Rajiv Kejriwal

As per the birth details.Mr.Rabinder: 1Asc:Aquarius,2-Ve,Ra, 3-Sun,Sat, 4-Mer, 8-Jupi®,Ketu, 10-Mars, 12-Moon(Dhanishta 1)- Running Jupitr Dasa up to Sep,2009.

Mrs.Gopali:1 Asc:Cancer, 5-Ragu, 7-Moon(Dhanishta 2), 8-Jupi, 9-Veus, 10-Sun, 11-Mer,Ketu, 12-Mars,Sat - She is also running Jupiter Dasa upto April,2013.

I will answer your Manglik question.

Yes,Mr Rabinder is obviously non-manglik.

Your sister Mrs.Gopali is also non-manglik though mars is obviously located in the 12th from Asc and in 4th from venus for the reasons below.

1.For the natives of Cancer Asc,the planet Mars whereever located in their

chart does not make them a manglik because Mars is a benefic for these

natives.

2. Further in the chart the location of Mars in Gemini in association with

Sat is another compensation.

3.Further Mars has the powerful 5th aspect of Jupiter and is also

located in a Jupiter's star,Jupiter and Mars being benefics for the said

Asc.(Even in the absence of 2&3,she does not become a manglic)

Further both have already passed the Mars(Mangal) dasa during their

childhood itself.

All these show your sister is also no manglik and you can forget about the

dosha you raised.

MRM

Thanks for your reply. I am providing below their details for your kind reference

Brother In Law

Name: Rabindra Khaderia

DOB: May 9th, 1969,

Time: 01:20 A.M. IST

Place: Sirsa (in Haryana)

My Sister

Name: Gopali Khaderia(Gopali Kejriwal before marriage)

DOB: May 14th, 1974

Time: 10:00AM IST

Place: Kolkata (then Calcutta) in West Bengal.

Regards,

Rajiv Kejriwal

Brother in law should wear Blue Sapphire and diamond. Sat. is currently transiting 8th house from the moon. This is (from myobservation) the worst of transits. Causes difficulties.

I don't see any problems with her being Manglik.

- Pablo

Rajiv Ji,

Your sister's Mangalik dosha is cancelled as her lagna is aspected by Moon,the lagna lord.

In your BIL's chart,Lagna lord Shani is debilitated and is with exalted Ravi the 8th lord in 4th.Let him recite Gayatri or Surya-Ashtakam at Sun rise every day and prayers/puja to Lord Shiva and Durga mata (Parvathi) and Ganesh on Monday .

USR

Respected USRji and other members,

Thank you very much for your kind replys. My BiL's health had been a constant tension for me and my family since we all thought it might be due to the manglik dosh of my Sis. Now I am firmly convinced that this isint the reason. Again Thank you very much. I have also noted u ppls advice for my BiL.

May God Bless You All,

Regards,

Rajiv Kejriwal.

Hi,

I have another query....

Name: Deboshree Sen

DOB: 18 july 1984

Place of Birth: Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)

Time of Birth: 6:50 am.

As per my pandit ji i do not have any manglik dosh, but since quite sometime wenever i refer to any of the online kundli softwares i get that i have a manglik dosh. Kinldy provide me the details as to what exactly my kundli says.

I am about to get engaged to Mr. Sumit Kelkar.

He being a maharashtrian and me being a bengali have many difficulties in our relationship to succeed. On top of it if i get the manglik dosh there can be great trouble for both of us. Kindly advice.

Sumit Kelkar

07 September 1982

Gwalior(MP)

04:47 am.

Thanks,

Deboshree

bookish astrological ethics has very little value in these days when the society least bother about outcast marriage, marriage with foreigners, or marrriage with a working girl. Money and earning from both side of the couple wiil wihksed away all these mangalik charts results, as I observed long time