IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vasailakshi

Rahu/Ketu

Rate this topic

Dear respected elders and members,

I was recently told that Ketu in my seventh is not so good for marriage and realtionships and Rahu in my first tend me to overeat (thankfully I am not fat! but I do love food!). I am concerned about this ketu aspect because I would like to get married and start a family soon. So far I have had two serious relationships that have almost ended in marriage but because I did not feel that they were the right ones for me, I refused both times but still suffered heartbreak and disappointments. Is it in the cards for me to have a happy marriage? What do I need to do to remedy this? On the other hand I was told that I am in chandra dasa so the time is good. Not sure what to do. My birth is 23-09-74 11:37am Bangalore. Thank you.

Marriage is very likely to take place between Mid Nov 2008 to June 2010. No major problems in marriage; however there may be some minor health problems which are not likely to cause any serious trouble. As a remedy, give Water to Tulsi Plant daily except on Sundays.

Thank you so much for your reply. I looked over the threads here on Ketu from previous years and the consensus seems to be that Ketu is not very happily placed in the seventh house for marriage, but you have written that I will not encounter too many problems. I'm relieved to hear this but at the same time am curious as to why this is for me. As for health, is there anything specific I should watch out for?

Dear Vasailakshi

I have given what I can understood of your chart in total. Regarding explaining the 'why' factor, I do not feel like explaining. It is just upto you, whether to accept it or go for second/third/fourth opinion from other learned members on the forum till you feel satisfied with your quench for knowledge and understanding.

Dear VSL

Rahu in your lagna fortifies it and makes it very strong. You get enormous energy in self-expression. Ketu in 7th house of Taurus will give you basic incompatibility with your life partner, it will also give you competitors and rivals. Such natives are generally asked to go in for jobs and not business. Saturn antardasha as astrotechji points out- will lead to marriage, but also some health problems related to mental worries, digestion or back ache. You may like to go to a shani/hanuman temple and offer prayers/light lamps every tue and sat,

Best Wishes :)

Deepa

Oh! I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to detract from your incisive analysis or sound unappreciative in any way! I was just curious as to what all of this means- I have a better understanding of Western Astrology and have just only recently dwelved into the Vedic sciences and want to learn more about my aspects in particular, so please forgive my rambuncious curiosity, I meant no offense, I just wanted to know where you saw the marriage aspect and Deepaji has answered it. So all's gut!

Thank you for your analysis. I am getting a clearer picture. It is true, I do attract many "enemies" or to put in milder western terms, "challenges" in my life. I used to find when I was younger, that many women were jealous and would wish me ill, and it would always hurt my feelings and sadden me. As I've grown though, I've come not to take it personally and have been doing my part to not attract animosity as much as I am already inherently capable just by my presence.

My health has always been near perfect, so maybe I should take care of it so as to not cause injury in the future. And as for self expression, you are dead on!! Maybe that is why it causes incompatibility with partners... I may be too "much" or too headstrong, or too independent, too undomesticated for most men. Who knows. Life is interesting. But I do know that deep down inside, without any doubts, I would do anything for the person I loved, I could move mountains! And remain committed to the end. I hope I will one day get a chance to experience this.