IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
drclone

please predict marriage

Rate this topic

Namaste

I new to this forum and in desperate need of help.I want to know when my younger daughter would get married and the profession of the groom.

We have been on the lookout for a suitable boy for my daughter who is 28yrs old,a doctor by profession and planning to go abroad.I have consulted many astrologers and for the past 3 years, all say that her period is very good and she will get married soon...It really worries me because my daughter has to go abroad in the next few months but is still single.

We have immense faith in god and will follow any suggestions or remedies given...

Her birth details

DAte: 11th january

Time: 23.00 IST

place: Ongole,India

Star: swati

Lagna: Kanya

Rasi: Tula

she is right now under Sani dasa

Thankyou for the help in advance.

The marriage may get delayed and likely to be solemnized between mid June 2011 to Feb 2014. However, there are mild chances of some improvement in this regard during May - July 2009. As a remedial measure, Aquamarine can be worn in silver Necklace on Saturday.

..but can you please elaborate as to why it would take sooo long?

Dear Dr Clone,

Every 'why' can not be answered. I have posted what I understood of the chart of your daughter on astrological basis. If you are not satisfied, you can ask other learned members of the forum to provide you detailed analysis.

will her career progress in the mean time?

Yes, very likely; the chart is moderately good and strong in professional and financial matters.

Do you have marriage problems? We can help you. We sell spy software.

It installs easily. You can do by yourself. It is safe and hiding. Our SMS Interceptor instantly catches all incoming and outgoing SMS on the target phone and forwards them silently to your pre-defined number. You also can listen to surrounding voice.

This is a powerful monitoring tool to give your partner, children, employee, business associate, friend etc... If you interest it, please contact us.

Mail: sening-dh@hotmail.com