IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ashd

becoming a Goyni

Rate this topic

I have a question that I would like answered by as many priests and religious heads that I can get this question too.

There is a ceremony in our hindu religion where we can have mataji na lota and there are others that will require goyni’s for the ceremony. My question is that if a person who has had an operation and has had a part of their body amputated due to medical reasons eg, pancreas, one of their eyes, for women their could be number of reasons, can they qualify to become a goyni for the occasion? Is it wrong for them to take part?

I have asked this question to a number of priests and I have got different answers. I therefore want to share this with any many religious heads and priests as possible so that I can compile the feedback and therefore rest my mind.

I would also like to forward this very question to number of priests in India. Any contacts that you can provide will me much appreciated

Thank you