IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
M.R.Moorthi

Jupiter's Aspects From Makara

Rate this topic

Jupiter's Aspects From Makara <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Dear Gurujis, <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Will the 5th , 7th & 9th aspect of Jupiter from his Neecha Rasi(Makara) also be weak or his aspects are always powerful irrespective of his being in debilitation(Neecha) or exaltation(Uchcha)?.

Please clarify

MRM

<!-- / message -->

Dear Deepaji, Thank you for opening the subject.I am talking in general about Jupiter obtaining the Neecha rasi position,if there is no neechabanga at all.Some astrologers say Jupiter's aspected rasis are always powerful,especially 5th&9th irrespective of His position in Chart.Is this view correct? For that matter will the aspected rasi also become weak by any natural benefics placed in their neecha rasi without neechabanga ?

Your valuable opinion please

I have Jupiter in 4<SUP>th</SUP> House. My Jupiter antardasha (under Rahu’s mahadasha) started in July 2007. Since then I am experiencing various changes in myself and my work/ domestic life. I have grown fatter, my relationships with my superiors at work are not cordial which is very much unlikely of me and for reasons which are not in my hands, most of the times I feel insecure related to future and this has been cause of much worries and tensions lately. Though, on the positive side this has made me financially strong. Moreover, the pratyantar dasha of Saturn which started on 21<SUP>st</SUP> Oct made me travel abroad and had been a bad time related to my work condition. The travel existed till the whole pratyantar dasha of Saturn till May 2008 and I came back to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> on my own decision. I have started wearing a pukhraj recently.

Can someone please comment on my birth chart-

DOB: 20<SUP>th</SUP> Feb 1982

Time: 15:15

Place: <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Karnal</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region></st1:place>

Thanks & Regards

One can never ignore Jupiter's aspects, neither placement. Especially though, in a female chart. In a male chart, jupiter becomes paramount if related to the tenth.

I consider moon's position and dashas the native has been through, to decide upon various such factors. WHen a native approaches an astrologer, its important to look at his nakshatra, and the dashas he has been through already. Dasha analyses is a cumbersome process because one must consider transits that might have occured at that time.

A debilitated Mars is somehow not considered bad in most cases even when yogakaraka because mars can basically mean malefic even when exalted for naisargik factors.

Jupiter blesses, its debility could seriously hamper significations of the house it lords. At the same times, its aspects do become weak in comparison to what they could have been. However, even so, an enormously strong, huge and near-to-earth planet like jupiter's debility aspects can also significantly make changes in contrast to those aspected by other planets.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Dear Deepaji,

Thanks for your view on the aspects. I find the views differ from one learned to the other because of different systems like some astrologers rule out consideration of Shashtashtaka in matri matching and some strictly follow the shashtashtaka consideration.

M.R.Moorthi