IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

venture

Rate this topic

right now im trying to rent a spot from a mechanic so i could do some body work and i could also learn some mechanic from him when there isnt any body work to be dont, i was wondering if it would be a good venture for myself so i could kind of establish myself, im a bidyman by trade with some mechanic skill but i still have alot to learn even with the body work but i could hold my own with the body work, i just don t want to loose any tool or get ripped off by the mechanic....would this be a good move for myself or should i hold of from it for now, i feel if i could make a move on it now it would open up a few connections for myself and i would learn more of the buissneess side to it, wich would hellp me out in the future.....can someone pealse advice me on what to do should i hold out or should i just push forward........

DOB

APRIL 29 1982/21:18

You must give a place of birth.

And if you are in such urgent need of an astrologer you might want to search for a PROFESSIONAL astrologer, one that you actually pay. You will probably get better results anyhow.

This list does have some great astrologers posting but they are often busy and, probably like me, only respond when they have the time or see a post that is particularly interesting or moving to them.

After all how demanding can you be when you are offering nothing?

You must give a place of birth.

And if you are in such urgent need of an astrologer you might want to search for a PROFESSIONAL astrologer, one that you actually pay. You will probably get better results anyhow.

This list does have some great astrologers posting but they are often busy and, probably like me, only respond when they have the time or see a post that is particularly interesting or moving to them.

After all how demanding can you be when you are offering nothing?

its just a question....i prefure to remain anonoumous....i was born in toronto, canada