IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
AncientMariner

I would like to start a new spiritual language...

Rate this topic

Based on Native American languages as portrayed in Hollywood movies. I think the English language is too complex and leads to people endlessly debating stupid political and religous topics over and over. These debates usually don't end up solving anything and go on forever. If we could learn to talk in a more simplified way that captures the essence of life or something than maybe we could end all this useless dialogue and capture a common understanding of life and harmony with nature and our fellow humans of all races, religions, genders etc. Maybe we could even consider going to some form of Native American sign language and end the noise all together.

language of love!?:pray:

(simple sounds good ancient, especially for the complex like myself. simplify simplify simplify - there is no other way; that could be our motto!:idea:)

Based on Native American languages as portrayed in Hollywood movies. I think the English language is too complex and leads to people endlessly debating stupid political and religous topics over and over. These debates usually don't end up solving anything and go on forever. If we could learn to talk in a more simplified way that captures the essence of life or something than maybe we could end all this useless dialogue and capture a common understanding of life and harmony with nature and our fellow humans of all races, religions, genders etc. Maybe we could even consider going to some form of Native American sign language and end the noise all together.

kindness, compassion and Love are often abused by deciet and complacency

the universal language is math in which all four colors of mankind can understand; equally

so now imagine if life is understood equally between the brothers

ah............. the Peace can live; by the choice of Life

Quotes from Chief Sitting Bull:

"If the Great Spirit had desired me to be a white man he would have made me so in the first place. He put in your heart certain wishes and plans, and in my heart he put other and different desires. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows."

"I am here by the will of the Great Spirit, and by his will I am chief. I know Great Spirit is looking down upon me from above, and will hear what I say..."

"The earth has received the embrace of the sun and we shall see the results of that love. He put in your heart certain wishes and plans; in my heart, he put other different desires.

"In my early days, I was eager to learn and to do things, and therefore I learned quickly. Each man is good in the sight of the Great Spirit."

"Now that we are poor, we are free. No white man controls our footsteps. If we must die, we die defending our rights."

"What white man can say I ever stole his land or a penny of his money? Yet they say that I am a thief. What white woman, however lonely, was ever captive or insulted by me? Yet they say I am a bad Indian."

"What white man has ever seen me drunk? Who has ever come to me hungry and left me unfed? Who has seen me beat my wives or abuse my children? What law have I broken?"

"Is it wrong for me to love my own? Is it wicked for me because my skin is red? Because I am Sioux? Because I was born where my father lived? Because I would die for my people and my country? God made me an Indian."

Chief Geronimo:

We believed that there is a life after this one, but no one ever told me as to what part of man lived after death.

We are vanishing from the earth, yet I cannot think we are useless or Usen would not have created us.

There is one God looking down on us all. We are all the children of one God. The sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say.

But suppose that we were able to answer questions about our own existence and the existence of God, in exact mathematical language. The behavior of such ‘formal models’ will (necessarily) be much simpler than the reality we perceive, but they still might show equivalent dynamics that can be seen and ultimately understood by many people. Such a model may convince many people of the existence of God and their own spiritual position!

In complex systems theory, for example, mathematical models exist that display dynamics in multi-dimensional ‘state-spaces’, that are at least reminiscent of the Krishna-conscious view of reality. Such models are characterized by stable ‘attracting’ regions and highly unpredictable ‘chaotic’ regions; as well as by transitions (!) between different dynamic regimes..

Quotes from Chief Sitting Bull:

"If the Great Spirit had desired me to be a white man he would have made me so in the first place. He put in your heart certain wishes and plans, and in my heart he put other and different desires. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows."

"I am here by the will of the Great Spirit, and by his will I am chief. I know Great Spirit is looking down upon me from above, and will hear what I say..."

"The earth has received the embrace of the sun and we shall see the results of that love. He put in your heart certain wishes and plans; in my heart, he put other different desires.

"In my early days, I was eager to learn and to do things, and therefore I learned quickly. Each man is good in the sight of the Great Spirit."

"Now that we are poor, we are free. No white man controls our footsteps. If we must die, we die defending our rights."

"What white man can say I ever stole his land or a penny of his money? Yet they say that I am a thief. What white woman, however lonely, was ever captive or insulted by me? Yet they say I am a bad Indian."

"What white man has ever seen me drunk? Who has ever come to me hungry and left me unfed? Who has seen me beat my wives or abuse my children? What law have I broken?"

"Is it wrong for me to love my own? Is it wicked for me because my skin is red? Because I am Sioux? Because I was born where my father lived? Because I would die for my people and my country? God made me an Indian."

What's all this?:eek: