IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sai pawan kumar

manojava siddhi

Rate this topic

i want to know is there any particular mantra to get manojava siddhi or any particular mantra for each of the ten medium siddhis.please post the mantra or any kind of meditation if there is any. thanks:)

I THINK THE LORD OF THIS SIDDHI IS OUR GREAT LORD HANUMAN

manojava mārutatulyavegam jitendriya buddhimatām variṣṭham |vātātmaja vānarayūthamukhya śrīrāmadūta śaraa prapadye ||<SHAPETYPE id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"></SHAPETYPE><STROKE joinstyle="miter"></STROKE>

<FORMULAS></FORMULAS><F eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></F><F eqn="sum @0 1 0"></F><F eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></F><F eqn="prod @2 1 2"></F><F eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></F><F eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></F><F eqn="sum @0 0 1"></F><F eqn="prod @6 1 2"></F><F eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></F><F eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></F><F eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></F><F eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></F>

Dear Bhairo Ji

I am still waiting for your reply. You look like good at Mantras. Is there any Mantra for getting relief from an untreatable disease. I have heard that Atharv Ved has many of such Mantras. If you have any knowledge of any one of them which could give me some relief, please let me know.

Thanks very much

Sapnarani

Dear Bhairo Ji

I am still waiting for your reply. You look like good at Mantras. Is there any Mantra for getting relief from an untreatable disease. I have heard that Atharv Ved has many of such Mantras. If you have any knowledge of any one of them which could give me some relief, please let me know.

Thanks very much

Sapnarani

try chanting Mahamrityunjaya mantra and Kali Kavacha daily

Dear Khadga Ji

Om Namah Shivaaya

Thanks for your suggestion. I have been chanting Mrityunjaya Mantra for about 6 months, 108 times. But what is this Kaali Kavach? Is this the same as Durga Kavach from Durgaa Sapt Shatee? If it is so, then there are Argala, Keelak etc also, so do I have to recite all of them or just the Kavach, only once in the morning? Please guide me.

I have been reading Hanumaan Chaaleesaa, Sankatmochan (7 times), Bajarang Baan (on Tuesdays and Saturdays); Raam Rakshaa Stotra also. Bu nothing seems to work.

With regards

Sapna

Dear Khadga Ji

Om Namah Shivaaya

Thanks for your suggestion. I have been chanting Mrityunjaya Mantra for about 6 months, 108 times. But what is this Kaali Kavach? Is this the same as Durga Kavach from Durgaa Sapt Shatee? If it is so, then there are Argala, Keelak etc also, so do I have to recite all of them or just the Kavach, only once in the morning? Please guide me.

I have been reading Hanumaan Chaaleesaa, Sankatmochan (7 times), Bajarang Baan (on Tuesdays and Saturdays); Raam Rakshaa Stotra also. Bu nothing seems to work.

With regards

Sapna

Kaali Kavach:

Bhairava Uvacha:

Kaalika ya mahavidya kathitha bhuvi dhurlabha

Tathaapi hrudaye shalyamasthi devi krupankuru

Kavachantu mahaadevi kathaya swaanukampaya

Yadhi no kathyathe maatharvimuchchami thadha thanum

Shridevyuvacha:

Shankaapi jaayathe vathsa thava snehaath prakaashitham

Na vakthavyam na dhrustavyamathiguhyatharam mahath

Kaalika jagathaam maatha shokadhuhkavinaashini

Visheshathaha kaliyuge mahaapaathakahaarini

Kali me purathaha paathu prustathascha kapaalini

Kulla me dhakshine paathu kurukulla thathotthare

Virodhini shiraha paathu viprachittha thu chakshushi

Ugra me naasikam paathu karnou chograprabha tatha

Vadhanam paathu me deeptha neela cha chibukam sadha

Ghana greevam sadha paathu valaaka baahuyugmakam

Maathra paathu karadwandwam vaksho mudra sadhaavathu

Mitha paathu sthanadwandwam yonimandaladevata

Brahmi me jataram paathu naabhim narayani thatha

Ooru maaheshwari nitya chamunda paathu lingakam

Koumari cha katim paathu tathaiva jaanuyugmakam

Aparajithaa cha padhou me varahi paathu chaanguleem

Sandhisthaanam narasimhi pathrastha devathaavathu

Rakshahinanthu yathsthanam varjitham kavachena thu

Thatsarvam raksha me devi kalike ghoradakshine

Oordhvamadhastha dhikshu paathu devi swayam vapuhu

Hinsrebhyaha sarvadha paathu sadhakebhyo jaladhikath

Dakshina kalika devi vyapam me sadhavathu

Idham kavachamajnaathva yo bhajedh ghoradhakshinam

Na poojafalamapnothi vighnasthasya padhe padhe

Kavachenavrutho nithyam yathra yathraiva gacchathi

Tathra tathraabhayam thasya na kshobho vidhyathe kwachith

Do you mean Khadga Ji that to siddh this Hanumaan Mantra (Manojava....) I should recite 108 times Mrityunjaya Mantra and one time Kaalee Kavach daily? Could you also tell me that how long does it take to Siddh this Mantra? How to know that this Mantra has become Siddh? And then what we can do from this Mantra?

And one more thing : Does this Kavach come under Vaamaachaar worship? Is there no other way to Siddh Mantra except any Devee Poojaa?

With regards

Sapna

Dear Sapnarani- are you expecting to get Siddhi from a mantra you learn off the internet ? Please get a Guru- in any sadhana, you need Guru krupa to be able to succeed. If you are already initiated, then you get Guru upadesha/adesh to do any particular sadhana.

As for Vamachar, Dakshinachar, samayachar and sundry classifications- do not bother about such classifications. If the practice appeals to your mind and it is given by a qualified person, go ahead. Such distinctions and discriminations are a badha for a true sadhaka/upasaka.

If you want to really know the meaning of panchamakara sadhana for example, read the panchamakara stotra from the Rudrayamala Tantra( Uttara khanda)- you will realise the true meaning and the true practice- which is in line with the highest advaita.

Dear Khadga,

Could you tell me which book this Dakshina Kali Kavacha is from OR if this is from your Guru parampara, could you tell me more about this ?

Jaya Devi Durge