IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

Youtube favorites

Rate this topic

I made a great movie, for world events, but I dont know how to upload it to the net. Its a wmv file, on my home computer, flash drive, and dvd. If anyone has knowledge of how to do this (remember, Im old and useless), let me know here or via e-mail at mahaksa_d@hotmail.com. Im a member of you tube, but cant find info on that site.

Thanx, mahak

Once you’ve finished editing your video, made sure it's less than 10 minutes, smaller than 100MB, and in an acceptable format, you're ready to upload it.

1. Click "Upload Videos" in the upper-right-hand corner of any YouTube page.
  2. Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category. The more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
  3. Determine if you want your video set to Public or Private.
  4. Click the "Upload a Video" button.
  5. In the next window, click the "Browse" button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.
  6. Click the "Upload Video" button.
It can take from a couple minutes to an hour for your video to upload to YouTube. If you're receiving an error with your Upload, you might want to make sure you're attempting to upload a file that's recognized by YouTube. YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, .WMV, and .MPG file formats.

Have more than one video file to upload? Have a file that's larger than 100MB?

Learn how to upload them, using our youtube uploader.

How do I use the YouTube Uploader?

To use the YouTube Uploader, you’ll first need to install it on a Windows computer. To do so, follow the steps below:

1. Log in and click the “Upload” link in the upper right corner of any YouTube page.
  2. On the right side of the page, click the “Use multi-video uploader” button.
  3. You’ll immediately receive the following message: “YouTube Uploader app not running – you will be redirected to the install page.”
  4. Click “OK.”
  5. Click the “Install Windows Uploader” link.
  6. You’ll be asked if you want to save the “YouTubeUploaderSetup.exe” file. Click the “Save File” button and specify where you’d like the file to be saved.
  7. Open the file once it’s been saved to your computer and it will install the Uploader.
Once you’ve installed the Uploader, you’ll be redirected to the multi-video upload page.

To upload multiple or large videos, follow the steps below:

1. Click the “Add Videos to Upload” button.
  2. Select the video(s) you’d like to upload.
  3. Once you’ve added all the videos you’d like to upload and confirmed that the total file size is less than 1GB, click the “Upload Videos” button.
Please note that it may take 15-30 minutes for these uploaded videos to appear on the " My Videos " page.

Hope this helps.

My movie is 520 MB, 17 minutes long. Gotta be As IT Is. Any ideas, or programs that will support larger internet downloads?

Also, I got music on cassettes and I cannot get enough volume when i try to make wav file. Good stuff, too, over 30 years, over 100 cassettes, bhajanas. kirtanas, one of 2000 mad folk, a righteous reggae fest where the whole crowd is groovin to reggae kirtana.

Murali did it for me on one cassette I sent him, any type of hard equipment I can purchase that will turn old cassettes into CDs? Giotta great mixer, a Fostex, turns scratchy cassettes made from mono back in the late sixties into quality remixes, bout they are still in cassette form.

Any experts out there? mahaksa_d@hotmail.com

The youtube uploader should handle your movie with no problem, the limit on it is 1 gig, have you tried that yet ?

As for converting old cassettes I can shoot out some emails to a few people I know that are tech-savvy and audiophiles for what is out there and not a rip off product wise. Are you wanting to turn them into CDs directly or run them to your computer to have the option of burning CDs and sending out MP3s ?

My movie is 520 MB, 17 minutes long. Gotta be As IT Is. Any ideas, or programs that will support larger internet downloads?

Also, I got music on cassettes and I cannot get enough volume when i try to make wav file. Good stuff, too, over 30 years, over 100 cassettes, bhajanas. kirtanas, one of 2000 mad folk, a righteous reggae fest where the whole crowd is groovin to reggae kirtana.

Murali did it for me on one cassette I sent him, any type of hard equipment I can purchase that will turn old cassettes into CDs? Giotta great mixer, a Fostex, turns scratchy cassettes made from mono back in the late sixties into quality remixes, bout they are still in cassette form.

Any experts out there? mahaksa_d@hotmail.com

When using microsoft movie maker which comes with xp home edition you can easily shrink the 520 mb to 30 mb without much decline of quality when rendering into youtube format.

I sung along with this fellow a lot as a kid. I found an interesting biography showing how he was actually born in India! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qadWgndkReo

This song 'Dreaming' starts "Four o'clock in the morning ... it's the time I always think of You" then the guitar says Hare Krsna Hare Krsna

Here's something special:

Agree, her voice is sublime. Not quite as classy as noreena, but she owes no one nuttin.+ Plus, she be irish.

di portogee. Hope all are well, been leavin gradually. mahak

This guy is Nick-named “Manitas de Plata” [Hands of Silver] — Spaniard of Basque Gypsy Ancestry.

He’s Little known—A CBS Executive visited <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Spain</st1:country-region></st1:place> in 1959 and discovered him in a Festival.

He was signed on immediately —but he refused to travel by Ship or Plane to the CBS studios in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:state w:st="on">New York</st1:state></st1:place>

—so they came to him and recorded large volumes of material. Yet he’s little known.

He’s approx 75 years old, now.

He’s the most vivacious & ethnically pure Flamenco Player.

The video is very good quality—but it must be at least 25 years ago.

I can’t believe this video exists.

This is a “You-Tube” video of him:

<embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425">

Looks like some musicbands need better education about spiritual understanding but at least they chant the maha-mantra.

Krsna walking down the street

touching me with lotus feet

going to talk to Radharan

going to ask her for her $

Hare Krsna

http://devbook.com/lyrics/181415/Hare_Krsna_Mould.html

<embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">