IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mooni

To Bhairo ji...

Rate this topic

Bhairo ji,

Im seeking for a tantra or any sort of mantra to get back the one i love. he left me under someones saying. im not sure what has happened to him or if someone did anything to him because he was never like this. we were suppose to get married and he even bought a ring for me. could you please help in giving me a tantra or anything to lure him back? iv been trying every possible thing for the last 2 months and nothing is working.

thank you for your time...

i will get one and post it for you ok hold on and try to believe in urself and god i know its a trying time and u feel like nothing going right but please hold on.

can i ask u somthing do u still talk to him or see him.

its hard to stop feeling the way i do when all u ever think of is him and how things were great and all of sudden not sure whats going on with him in his head or whos doing this to him. and also when my grandmother is asking me why hasnt he came to visit her when she was here this week? and i have to lie and say he went out of town? i cant hurt my grandmother right now, shes old and has pretty bad high blood pressure and she already has so much worries in her life right now and i dont want her to stress about this also. i just want him to come back! i just hope all my effort and hard work doesnt go down the drain and mataji helps me to bring him back.

Namaste Mooni,

I can understand how you feel. Based on my experience from the past week or so, I would recommend chanting Durga Sapta Sloki, which is equivalent to chanting the Sapta Shathi itself. I had been a mixture of anxiety, nervousness, stress and fear the past few days. But, ever since I took the advice of well-wishers and started chanting these great verses, unbekownst to me, I started feeling normal. I listened to it online and then I only chanted it 12 times yesterday and 12 times day before. So, it's up to you.

Just felt you need to calm down first and this would be the best aid for it.

Regards.

its hard to stop feeling the way i do when all u ever think of is him. a i just hope all my effort and hard work doesnt go down the drain and mataji helps me to bring him back.

saying this mantra one lac times replace the word amuk with the name of the man.

keep a picture of him were u are doing ur jaap or keep him in ur minds eye.

om namo adipurushaye amukam akarshanam kuru kuru savaha.

Dear Bhairo,

Could you please let me know the equivalent mantra for desiring a woman of one's choice?

Thank You.

saying this mantra one lac times replace the word amuk with the name of the man.

keep a picture of him were u are doing ur jaap or keep him in ur minds eye.

om namo adipurushaye amukam akarshanam kuru kuru savaha.

and is that 100,000 a day or i can break that down in 4 to 5 days? any particular day to start?

no no i am sorry i mean you hav to complete a 100,000

not 100,000 per day.

so u can choose to do it in 5 days 40 days or how much days you can do it for.

you have to make your choice how much days you want to do it in and complete in that time.

ok and whats next after i complete this 100,000 times? do i need to sit in any direction or in front of my mandir or it doesnt matter? any particular day to start? and whats the name of this type of mantra? and what if i dont or cant say some of the words right? sorry for all these questions but as u can see i really want ths to work. and another question, has this particular mantra worked for anyone else?

ok and whats next after i complete this 100,000 times? do i need to sit in any direction or in front of my mandir or it doesnt matter? any particular day to start? and whats the name of this type of mantra? and what if i dont or cant say some of the words right? sorry for all these questions but as u can see i really want ths to work. and another question, has this particular mantra worked for anyone else?

practice saying the mantra before u start,

sit facing east

start on a friday

yes it has work for many ppl already but its also up to ur faith and belief in god.

and a next thing you should try and learn about hindism.

you sound lik the kind of person who only knows god when u need help.

Bhairo ji,

im sorry but im a bit offended by ur last remark. U barely know me and yet u make false judgement on me? just because i have never done this type of "work" doesnt mean im nastic. to make things clear, i do aarti every sunday and fast sundays and tuesday for mataji, and no not because i want things but because i have faith therefore i dont need to learn about hinduism. Next time, please ask, dont jump to conclusions. Not very nice. By the way, i was asking you those questions because i wanted to get it right, not because i dont know about my religion.

Bhairo ji,

im sorry but im a bit offended by ur last remark. U barely know me and yet u make false judgement on me? just because i have never done this type of "work" doesnt mean im nastic. to make things clear, i do aarti every sunday and fast sundays and tuesday for mataji, and no not because i want things but because i have faith therefore i dont need to learn about hinduism. Next time, please ask, dont jump to conclusions. Not very nice. By the way, i was asking you those questions because i wanted to get it right, not because i dont know about my religion.

i dont know u but the way u were sounding its lik u didnt know anything bout hindism.

just by asking wat is jaap.everyone knows wat jaap is.

you fast on a sunday and do arti oooo wow

it have ppl who do more than that including myself and still have problems but we learn to deal with it and put faith in god.

a next thing if you havent completed jaap in a guru or ista devi or deuta then it wouldnt work because you dont hav the shakti of the devine you need that shakti to put power in the mantra i gave you.

its not nice wat i said i admit that some ppl just need a wake up call.

you asking me if this mantra ever worked before.would i give you somthing that doesnt work.

hear wat i feel i go stay away from all yours problems an them fix up ppl bye

Dear Bhairo,

I'm requesting you again....Could you please let me know the equivalent mantra for desiring a woman of one's choice?

Thank You.

no i will not ppl does abuse it and they hurt ppl very bad you have no need for it pray to shiva and he will bless you wit someone

Thanks for letting me know that you don't want to help. That's ok. As Mooni said in her previous post, don't just pass judgment on people you don't even know; especially when you exhibited your double standards/hypocrisy - you give out the mantra to a lady but when a man asks for it, you talk about morals and ethics.

no i will not ppl does abuse it and they hurt ppl very bad you have no need for it pray to shiva and he will bless you wit someone

i honestly tought bout it a very very long time before i decided to say 'hey not all ppl abuse its power she maybe devoted an will use it wisely'.

i she most know the basics about doing sadhana so i decided to give her it.

but i realize she doesnt know the basics which every hindu should know.

secondly she says she fasts on sunday and do arti.

my godchild is 9 yrs old and he is currently fasting for 9 days without salt and offering everyday

108 lota of dhar,1080 jaap in havan and a next 1080 jaap using rudraksa mala

he also sings hanuman chalisa everyday and he is only 9yrs old.

i dont mean to hurt her i know she is goin through a tough time but please nah try and learn about ur culture just a little please.

am sorry if i sound harsh but i jus dont sugar coat things sorry.

Diksha is not considered as absolutely necessary in the case of upavidyas and ShaTkarma mantras.

upavidyAsu sarvAsu ShaTkarmaadi prasaadhane |

nAtra dIkshAdyapekShA.asti nAtrA~NgAdi prapUjanam || [Chamunda Tantra]

Upavidyas refers to mantras of Yakshini, Gandharva, Chetaka, Damara, Shunaka, Naga etc. Shatkarma mantras are those that are used for AbhichAric rites such as vashya, AkarShaNa, ucchATana, mAraNa etc.

Even if a dIkShita performs these, he earns huge bad Karma that can be got rid of in hundreds of births. Then what to talk of those without Diksha or Guru Kripa? According to some, 'dIkShA' here refers to kriyAvatI, kalAmayI, vedha and other Dikshas. It is believed that upadesha dIkShA is necessary even in the case of such mantras.

source

http://kamakshi16.tripod.com/dikshaprakasha.html

before using any such mantras people better consider the consequences ...

the mantra given by bhairo seems to be vishnu's mantra ...and tantras related to vishnu are relatively hard to find and the mantras are comparetively safe ...however if bhairo can vouch for the safety of the practicioner in the long run only then should anyone use the mantra ....

best thing to do would be to get a blessings of a sadguru ..if he thinks the relation will work then he'd help .....or one can pray to god or ones istha dev .....

love can break hearts i know ...and i feel sorry for such people ...however i would caution people ....with regards to the methods they choose ....to get their love ....

i honestly tought bout it a very very long time before i decided to say 'hey not all ppl abuse its power she maybe devoted an will use it wisely'.

i she most know the basics about doing sadhana so i decided to give her it.

but i realize she doesnt know the basics which every hindu should know.

secondly she says she fasts on sunday and do arti.

my godchild is 9 yrs old and he is currently fasting for 9 days without salt and offering everyday

108 lota of dhar,1080 jaap in havan and a next 1080 jaap using rudraksa mala

he also sings hanuman chalisa everyday and he is only 9yrs old.

i dont mean to hurt her i know she is goin through a tough time but please nah try and learn about ur culture just a little please.

am sorry if i sound harsh but i jus dont sugar coat things sorry.

Maybe he should become a sadhu then!