IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohini_nakshatra

My sister needs help

Rate this topic

Hi all,

my sister's birth details are:

19th July, 1983, 5:32 pm, Lucknow, India.

For many years now she is slowly becoming more and more distant from the rest of the family. She always seems depressed, or irritable. She is also facing a lot of problems in the form of delays, setbacks, disagreements etc. All the astrologers we have consulted so far, say that there should be no problem. We are all very concerned, especially my mother.

Thanks

HI, Rohini

you must have seen her horoscope. the Ascendant is Thanus and Rahu in 6th, Mars in 7th, Mercury and Sun in the 8th, Venus in 9th, saturn in 11th exalted and Jupiter, Ketu and Moon in the 12th.

she is undergoing now Mercury dasa which is 7th and 10th lord in the 8th.

Lagnathipathi in 12th with Ketu and debliated moon. Moon makes mentally depressed, slepping disorder, negative thinking, which are supported by other planets which are also not placed well, such as SUN and Merucury in the eighth is the reason for delaying agreements, marital problems, will be faced. she will definitly she will not stay in native place that includes his parents place. if you go deep into it there are lots of negative impacts the grahas placed in this horo. my advice is seek remedy by way asking her to go to temple of Deviji every friday and tuesday. in fact if she visits the temple every day the evil power will be reduced. always make sure that one of your family gets in touch with her frequently. the relationship with mother is not good.

you should also find out the remedy of which gems to wear kindly check with USRji, Deepaji, Ppena, Sasisekaranji for her to reduce the evil effects.

Hi all,

my sister's birth details are:

19th July, 1983, 5:32 pm, Lucknow, India.

For many years now she is slowly becoming more and more distant from the rest of the family. She always seems depressed, or irritable. She is also facing a lot of problems in the form of delays, setbacks, disagreements etc. All the astrologers we have consulted so far, say that there should be no problem. We are all very concerned, especially my mother.

Thanks

Dear rohini-naks

your sister should be actually intelligent. Her father doesnt favour her though, neither is she any lucky. Though her later life will not have anything amiss.

Moon is deeply affected and in debility on the rahu-ketu axis and mars in the seventh makes her fret and fret on very minor, silly issues.

Get Mangal shanti done for her immdiately. Mercury is not good for her and therefore donating green leafy vegetables to the needy or feeding cow is another good idea.

Make her wear a ruby in gold. Nov 2008 - Feb 2009 - get a mahamrityunjaya japa done at home for strengthening her mind. Next, Sept 2009 - go to a good astrologer again.

Times in between and thereafter will definitely be better.

Best Wishes

Deepa:)

Thank you so much ramachandran ji and deepa ji. what you have said makes complete sense.

She is very irritable and gets angry at very small things. i have not seen her happy since the past 3 years almost. her relationship with mom is not good. we never had any support from our father, that is true for both of us. As regards staying in native place, she doesnt even stay on land most of the time. She is based in mumbai, and is working for an oil company, which is a very stressful and physically demanding job. but she likes it. (i thought it was the effect of exalted shani, which makes her work very hard but also gives a lot of money in return). even right now she is on a rig.

ramachandran ji, one thing that i have doubt about is that my software gives Rahu-Ketu on 1-7 axis. could you please look into it? also, you have said: "if you go deep into it there are lots of negative impacts the grahas placed in this horo. my advice is seek remedy by way asking her to go to temple of Deviji every friday and tuesday."

I would be very grateful if you could go deep into it, as i too think her chart is very complicated with lots of negative effects. by Deviji do you mean durga, kali, laxmi? please clarify.

deepaji, i will ask her to donate green leafy vegetables. How is Mangal shanti done? I will try my best to convince her to wear ruby, but she is very stubborn, and she says that she is not allowed to wear any sort of ring/chain etc on the rig. is there any other way these gems can be worn? Is the period of Nov 2008-Feb 2009 especially bad? please tell me, i am very worried.

Dear rohini naks,

the great mars aspect upon lagna is making her harsh. For mangal shanti pooja, there are homams, and i suggest you consult a few locally very good temples to help you out with this. I was amazed to find temples near my house hiring only degree scholars, which is really good. She needs to marry after horo-matching only.

Best WIshes

Deepa