IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
CuriousAbhi

Regarding Marriage!!

Rate this topic

Namaskar!

I've been undergoing a lot of problems in my current relationship and feel too stressed because of that. I often wonder if I would be able to marry the girl I like so much or even to the extent that if I would get married at all. Could you please lend a helping hand in analysing what exactly is going on in my relationship's sector?

MY DETAILS -

Name : Abhimanyu

DOB : 23-July-1978

POB : Sriganganagar (Rajasthan, India)

Longitude 73°E52'59'' , Lat 29°N55'0''

TOB : 04:28 AM

GIRL'S DETAILS -

DOB : 25-December-1981

POB : Delhi, India

TOB : UNKNOWN...no one in her family remebers the time of her birth :(

I understand it would be difficult to analyse in lack of knowledge of her exact time of birth, but still could I have a shallow idea,

1) If we really are meant for each other?

2) If not, am I destined to married with someone eventually?

3) Will my marital life be harmonious?

Thanking you a lot in anticipation.

Hey Abhi!

Look at my earlier reply I posted on your query a few months ago-

You can wear diamond and pukhraj in different hands, they shouldnt be touching each other. The reason for this is that saturn attempts to harm your 5th house - a trine which rules happiness, romance and also children. I wanted to safeguard that.

I had also mentioned the changes in alternate times make minute differences, do not worry.

Would like to know if you did any of those remedies i had prescribed.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Namaste Deepa Ji,

I wanted to buy the stone from my hometown only as I know someone who could help me out in buying a genuine stone. Due to heavy workload haven't got any chance to go to my native place since then as I work from Gurgaon. Things seem to go from bad to worse day by day and sometimes I break into tears...don't know what to do :(

So many misunderstandings have cropped up and that too out of nowhere between me and the girl I had planned to commit...I have given her details in my post...worst part is thather birthtime is not known...somehow could it be analysed if we really are for each other or not? Do I have a harmonious married life in this lifetime? Be it relationships or profession, I seem to fail everywhere :( Please help me out...Please.

Thank you Deepa Ji,

I'll do everything that is needed now. We've already almost broken up. Please tell me is there any chance she would be back? Are we meant to be together or not? Do you see any prospects of me getting married and would that be a harmonious one? Please tell me Deepa Ji :(

My heartiest thanks to you deepa Ji for giving me a ray of hope.

Whenever you have time please try if you could go through our birth charts and analyse if we really are meant for each other.

Thanking you so much once again.