IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HST108

Cat remedy for Ketu?

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

I am going through Ketu dasha at the moment. Surprisingly my Ketu period has not been too bad. In fact I have received some quite unlikely blessings during my Ketu period. Deepa ji pointed out that one of the Lal Kitab remedies for Ketu is to keep a dog and people have found this remedy to work. However I don't have a dog. But around the start of my Ketu period a neighbour's cat turned up and started hanging around my place for most part of the day. He is a daily visitor to my place and spends quite a lot of time sleeping in my living room. I am wondering if this is working as a Ketu remedy. Although Deepa ji pointed out that a good Ketu dasha may be due to good karma (which I think is quite logical), I am wondering if keeping a cat also works just as well as a dog remdy during Ketu dasha. I am just posting this to find out if anyone else has experienced or heard a cat remedy to work just as well as a dog remedy for Ketu.

I am nearly finished with my much-hated Ketu dasha. For most of it, my three cats sustained me: they purred, kept me company, entertained me, healed me, loved me through my depression, and prevented me from feeling lonely. Unfortunately, through the outright [and unnecessary] cruelty of the Ketu dasha, they all died. I now have two others, who are wonderful; even though I miss my first three.

Dear Susan54,

I am really sorry to hear about the loss of your much loved cats. Your cats must have been a wonderful gift from the Universe to compensate for the trials of the Kethu period -- what a lovely blessing! It is however, not uncommon for Ketu to take away what he gives you. What I understand is that Ketu's lessons are never easy...Any ways, you must be glad that Ketu dash is ending for you.

Kind regards,

HST108

True sadhakas look forward to ketu dasha to dispense with their karmic backlog. Unfortunately most of us dread the same..including me.. well, I am supposed to begin with one..and ketu in 8th in Mars' house can be ridiculously fatal for the mercury ruled. I hope it is fatal - near fatal is worst!

So if in dire straits i go in for a dog, and it doesnt bark well, I might as well meow my way through..;)

Hello,

I have just finished with my ketu dasa couple of months back, i was scared all before it started but surprisingly it wasn't bad at all, the middle portion when moon sub period was there i had the hell of a time but than life was as usual, the most feared time for me was saturns sub period but than with my surprise that was the most benefic financially.

All that i did after moon's sub period in Ketu is feeding stray dogs but irregularly. which i assume is a great help, god bless them and my advise to all the readers is feed them as much they can in all dasas, since i am still doing it.

But than can anyone advise me how come my much awaited venus dasa is not showing me any great result, infact far far ahead i do not see any hope of great deal happening to me due to venus dasa.

please advise any remedy if someone knows.