IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HST108

Are the planets favoring spiritual healing work?

Rate this topic

Hello all,

I have been drawn to healing work for some time now -- specifically spiritual healing practices such as pranic healing (energy medicine). Before I invest more time and energy in honing my skills in this area I would very much appreciate if some can analyse my chart and let me know if planetary influences are favotable for me to be successful in this area of work.

DoB: 28/02/69

Time: 2.42pm

place of birth: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Many thanks.

HST108

Hello everyone,

Can anyone provide me an answer? I read somewhere that a study found that those who opt for a career in conventional medicine usually has a 10th house Saturn (not sure how true this is). I have a 10th house Saturn conjunct with Venus and Rahu. But my interets are in energy medicine not in conventional medicine. I would really apreciate some guidance.

Many thanks.

:bounce:

Deepa Ji, Astro_tec Ji, Sasisekeran Ji, USR Ji and calling all other astro gurus............please provide some guidance as I need to make some long term career plans. Your help will be much apreciated. Thank you.

Charts of Deva Primal and Snatam Kaur can also be checked to draw some references with spiritual healing work.

If anyone have their Natal Charts, would surely be a great idea to learn something from them.

wbr

Ayush

:bounce:

Deepa Ji, Astro_tec Ji, Sasisekeran Ji, USR Ji and calling all other astro gurus............please provide some guidance as I need to make some long term career plans. Your help will be much apreciated. Thank you.

wow, full moon in Cancer, that is beautiful. exalted Venus as well. It is no surprise you chose Maha Lakshmi as your icon!

with such a strong moon in the 2nd house you must have quite a beautiful face and education is highly favored, wealth too.

The 4th house is Virgo and has Jupiter. So, yes healing potential is there for sure.

But Saturn and Rahu aspect 4th house and 4th lord is in 8th house retrograde. You must make sure you are healed before healing others!

Still, it's a great spiritual chart and a good chart for knowledge. There will be many ups and downs in life and interruptions in career.

There is a lot of "glamour" in you, make sure you use that force in the right way and then you can help many.

Did you become interested in astrology in Mar 2007? Just curious.

In any case, it is important for you to wear emerald (particularly if you want to be a healer).

YOu could also be a good astrologer.

- Pablo

Charts of Deva Primal and Snatam Kaur can also be checked to draw some references with spiritual healing work.

If anyone have their Natal Charts, would surely be a great idea to learn something from them.

wbr

Ayush

Dear Ayush,

I know that Deva Premal and Snatam Kaur are singers. Are they also known for spiritual healing work? If you know what to look for in charts to see if they indicate success in energy medicine/spiritual healing, please do elaborate. Look forward to hearing more. Thanks.

Kind regards,

HST108

Dear Pablo,

Thank you for your kind reply. Much appreciated.

wow, full moon in Cancer, that is beautiful. exalted Venus as well. It is no surprise you chose Maha Lakshmi as your icon!

Yes, I am an ardent devotee of the Divine Mother. Maha Lakshmi happens to one of my favourites....while I also love many other aspects of the Devi.

with such a strong moon in the 2nd house you must have quite a beautiful face and education is highly favored, wealth too.

Physical appearance - I can only say, I have been complimented by others; Education - I have not had any problems in that area; Wealth - my financial situation has been fairly moderate, but I always get money from somewhere when I need it. So I am fairly lucky in that sense.

The 4th house is Virgo and has Jupiter. So, yes healing potential is there for sure.

But Saturn and Rahu aspect 4th house and 4th lord is in 8th house retrograde. You must make sure you are healed before healing others!

Yes, I agree with you. Healing myself have entailed a lot of inner work. That is why I am attracted to spiritual healing. I believe healing at the level of Spirit is the most important. That is why I want help others do that.

Still, it's a great spiritual chart and a good chart for knowledge. There will be many ups and downs in life and interruptions in career.

There is a lot of "glamour" in you, make sure you use that force in the right way and then you can help many.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind. Is the glamour aspect coming from exalted venus?

Did you become interested in astrology in Mar 2007? Just curious.

I have been interested in astrology since I was a teenager and spirituality since my early twenties. It's been a winderful journey!:)

In any case, it is important for you to wear emerald (particularly if you want to be a healer).

YOu could also be a good astrologer.

Yes, I am in the process of hunting for an a good emerald. Thank you once gain for the reading.

- Pablo

Dear Pablo,

I see what you mean.

Actually I have no singing talent although I do enjoy good music.

I have artistic abilities in drawing and painting etc, although they have always remained hobbies. My friends tell me I have a good eye for color, design etc -- so I guess that's the venusian influence.

Namaskar HST108

Thanks for sharing your chart

it looks fantastic -

Ketu with retro jupiter - u will be like a saint -100% spiritual is it can u clarify

If you are alredy in healing

Can there be error of 10 or 2 mints in you chart

ur navamsha has good Tapasvi yoga , but jupiter is 12th ie why i asked

Nandana

Namaskar HST108

Thanks for sharing your chart

it looks fantastic -

Ketu with retro jupiter - u will be like a saint -100% spiritual is it can u clarify

If you are alredy in healing

Can there be error of 10 or 2 mints in you chart

ur navamsha has good Tapasvi yoga , but jupiter is 12th ie why i asked

Nandana

Dear Nandana,

Sorry I took a while to reply. I didn't think any one was reading this thread any more, but was pleasantly suprised to find your response when I read it today.

To answer your questions - yes I feel drawn to spiritual healing work but have not had much opportunity to practice it.

Thanks for your kind comments about my chart. I was particularly interested in what you said about the Tapsavi yoga. I do feel inclined to follow the spiritual path more seriously at some stage in my life although I am happily enjoying a householder existance at the moment. Can you explain a little bit more about this. Is it a hinderance to have Jupiter in the 12 the house in Navamsa for spiritual pursuits? As far as I know there are no errors in the birth time.

Kind regards

HST108