IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhairo

questions and answers

Rate this topic

Hello,

Could you please explain the significance of the following pujas, how and which temple (the best, that is) to perform them:

Kuladevatha Vasiyam

Divya Vijay Narayan

Jeya Jeya Subha Dhirkam

Thank You.

Bhairo ji

Please advise regarding obtaining Ma Durga's grace.

What mantra should I use?

How many times do I do Jap?

Is there a particular method to use?

Please advise........

Many thanks.

HST108

step one wash hands and sip water three times.

step two pray and offer flowers to lord ganesh

step three in front of ur murti or picture take flowers and sing durga chalisa.

and offer flowers at the end.

step four offer water,fruit,flowers,deeya and incense to durga.

step five recite om dum durga namah.

step five do havan for durga with ten percent of the jaap.

closing pray.

number of jaap per day is up to u. but must complete 100,000 times.

every friday fast without salt.

and offer her dry coconut in havan.

One thing i would like to make clear that knowing of its power to wreak havoc i will never try to apply this kriya on my enemy also. Since last 10-11 years my family is facing various kinds of problems i have seen many failures, mysterious death of my father, various fights among family members strange things around me (specially suddenly some laungs (clove) appearing in my house). Despite of all problems, I was a brilliant student till my intermediate but in my engineering studies i have lost my brain i don't know why then suddenly i met a priest who lives in a temple near my college he told me that on my house some closer relative has spread ashes from five different shamshaan (cremation ground) in my house, and during construction of my house that relative also buried a bone in my house. He also pointed out one strange coincidence that since last 5-6 years no priest has entered my house (and that was due to this extreme powerful masaan kriya). He has told me some precautions which i started and there is improvement in our daily life conditions, but he also told me that complete cure is known to his guru who will be back after nearly one year.

thats why i am trying to know more about this tantra... specially preventive actions.

And above all i want to send back this masaan on whoever has send it on my home and disturbed our life to such an extent.

you have to take it in steps

first step you must make offering for kala bhairava for five days.

offer him lime mala,deeya(sarsoon oil),fruit and water.

do jaap for him 1080 everyday.

the lime mala that you offer him the pervious day take it and put it in water from a river collected 5:00am and mop ur house with it.

then take a few branches of neem leaf and sweep ur house with it ok.

step one wash hands and sip water three times.

step two pray and offer flowers to lord ganesh

step three in front of ur murti or picture take flowers and sing durga chalisa.

and offer flowers at the end.

step four offer water,fruit,flowers,deeya and incense to durga.

step five recite om dum durga namah.

step five do havan for durga with ten percent of the jaap.

closing pray.

number of jaap per day is up to u. but must complete 100,000 times.

every friday fast without salt.

and offer her dry coconut in havan.

Bhairo ji, Thanks very much for the instructions.:)

you have to take it in steps

first step you must make offering for kala bhairava for five days.

offer him lime mala,deeya(sarsoon oil),fruit and water.

do jaap for him 1080 everyday.

the lime mala that you offer him the pervious day take it and put it in water from a river collected 5:00am and mop ur house with it.

then take a few branches of neem leaf and sweep ur house with it ok.

Thanks Bhairo... just some more questions.

>What is the mantra for kaal bhairav

>Actually there is no river in my city... is it possible to use normal water with few drops of GangaJal in it.

Thanks Bhairo... just some more questions.

>What is the mantra for kaal bhairav

>Actually there is no river in my city... is it possible to use normal water with few drops of GangaJal in it.

yea you can do that if there isnt any river around.

just use a simple mantra om shree kala bhairava raksa raksa hum phut.

Hi Bhairo,

One more question ... Can you please tell me name of some book or text where i can find more information on MASAAN KRIYA.

Thanks

hey try and help urself get better dont get in masaan kriya it very dangerous and if done wrong will giv u worst problems than what you have with no cure.

jai mata ki,

dear all,

i need your help.

my name: ABHISHEK BANSAL FROM DELHI,INDIA.DOB 14-06-1980 AT 10:55 A.M. PLACE OF BIRTH :DELHI.

SIR ME AND MY FAMILY(MY BROTHERS AND MY MOTHER) FACING PROBLEMS FOR LAST MANY YEARS.

WE HAD CONSULTED MANY ASTROLOGERS,HAD SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON UPAAYS AND PUJAS BUT NO BENEFIT.

SIR SOME ONE SAY ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME ONE DOING BLACK MAGIC...SOME SAY GRAH DOSH.....SAME SAY PITRA DOSH.

SIR WE HAVE NO WAY OUT IN.SIR I NEED YOUR HELP WE ARE NOW VERY BAD STAGE OF LIFE.WE NOT DOING ANY WRONG THING FOR ANYONE....WE BELIEVE IN GOD.TODAY ME AND ALL MY BROTHERS in a big debt for long time but last one year this situation worsen,I had lost all my money last year in Share market,there are so many legal cases against me and i have no way out,i do not have any earning source,on my brother shop no earning ,kindly help me out to come out of this worse situation.

thanks waiting for your help.

abhishek bansal

Hello my name is Pravesh.

I would like to know about myself. Like which diety is suitable for me or whom should I worship and how? I have no spiritual teacher to guide me so please if anyone could tell me (One having some siddhis). one can post a private message or something else to me.

if anybody has any questions place it in this forum if not me but someone will answer it.

in hindism knowledge is key

hello bhairo,

from your replies you seem to know alot but then again i realize you are a pundit.hats off to you and all that you have learnt and the amount of people you must help.i reali am pleased to hear this because i have been int his worship all my life and i have not come across someone who will help you do something without personal gain.especially financially!

this so bad man,i thinking about going to a sacrifice temple for help.nothing working out for me.i manifest many shaktis,mostly male and i just don't know how to go about using my shakti to help me so i can help other people beacsue i believe in order to help the world i must help myself so i can be better prepared to help people. i get signs and dreams and messages which are sometimes to the t or just parable dreams that drive me crazy because i cannot figure it out until the said thing happens that it is r elated to. i wish i could get straight dreams like i do sometimes.

i'm so confused and disappointed.in my self and in my abilities. not the god(shakti) aspect of it but how i can't find somoene to help and someone for guidance. i have no contact with my christened guru and i just have basic knowledge of shakti worship.

i just want to get a job so i can get on my feet.i have somewhere to start(with devotion) but i don't know if it will directly help me get a job if u know what i mean.its rituals for sadhanas but not specifically for gettin a job. then again i not even sure how these things work

any spiritual advise from a admirable and well learned man as yourself?

HI,

I am ... birth date 13/aug/1984 Birth time 05:25 am Birth place Jodhpur (rajasthan)

i am struglling in my love life,my patner is not with me any more,her family is againes us, her name is

birth date- 10/nov/1988

birth place- bhilwara (rajasthan)

birth time 03:05 pm

i want her back with me......please some one help me....i love her madly......how could i get her back,any puja,mantra, anything.......

i will die without her.........

please help me....tell me what i can do ...........

my date of birth is 13/aug/1984

birth place-jodhpur

birth timings-- 05:25 am

her date of birth 10/11/1988

birth place--bhilwara

birth timings--03:05 pm

we are in deep love but her family is not ready for our marriage,we are from same cast,i am working and earning good...belongs to a good family,i love her more than my life,i just can't live without her....

i wana die but i have a hope that i can get her back...i trust on god...plz some hhelp me....any way...anything which i can do and get her back in my life happily....i'l die if i wont get her...thats for sure.....

please meri madad karo....... :pray::pray:

i can do anything to get he back....any puja...any mantra/tantra........which can bring her in my life........ mera marna to tay hai agar wo nahi mili toh....i need her she is in my breath....plz plz plz plz help me