IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Susan54

Ketu dasha ending; Venus dasha beginning

Rate this topic

In February 2009, my much hated Ketu dasha will finally come to a most welcome end. It's been a horrible experience: financial problems, multiple health problems, depression, loneliness, anger, frustration, lots of sadness, and loss. The grand finale will occur in September 2008, when I undergo knee-repair surgery. I can't wait for all this to be over. My birth data is:

5:16 am EDT

September 3, 1954

Acushnet, MA, US

41N42

70W54

Would anyone care to comment on my impending Venus dasha??

Thank you,

Susan [female]

Hi Susan

Well nothing lasts forever, so does the bad phase of life. I'm sure Venus will bring in a lot of love, prosperity and money. I can also say it will be the upcoming best part of your life.

There maybe problems by the end of any dasa and so it goes with Ketu and Venus. You may face problems related to money or some sort of bad liaison.

I wanted to know how far have you studied? And what has been your profession? Maybe you have broad shoulders, and dark curly hairs.

Do give feedback about my reading, I'm a novice learning more of astrology in here.

wbr

Ayush

In February 2009, my much hated Ketu dasha will finally come to a most welcome end. It's been a horrible experience: financial problems, multiple health problems, depression, loneliness, anger, frustration, lots of sadness, and loss. The grand finale will occur in September 2008, when I undergo knee-repair surgery. I can't wait for all this to be over. My birth data is:

5:16 am EDT

September 3, 1954

Acushnet, MA, US

41N42

70W54

Would anyone care to comment on my impending Venus dasha??

Thank you,

Susan [female]

At first this post puzzled me. I would have expected better results for Ketu MD. It is in the 11th house alongside Jupiter and it's lord is in the ascendant with ascendant lord Sun.

I would have expected financial gain yet health difficulties.

But you had both!

But then I noticed Ketu is in Ardra a fierce Nakshatra ruled over by a detiy known as "the howler" as he can cause one to howl in agony and aspected by a weak mars. This would cause issues with anger/impulsivenes and problems with the blood.

Mars should be strengthened in this chart. I would get a pretty large red coral and put it on Tuesday when the moon is waxing. Red coral is particularly good for recovering from physical injury/trauma/surgery, etc.

A great place for these gemstones is planetarygems dot com.

As for the Venus cycle, of course one would expect much sweeter results. Venus is in its own sign alongside an exalted Saturn in a mild nakshatra. It will be a great time for artistic expression (particularly with the hands) and wealth as well.

Relationship with siblings, friends and alliances will prosper and you will travel.

- Pablo

in any case Venus dasa will bring you good results. i doubt the birth time or the lagna.

It's been a horrible experience: financial problems, multiple health problems, depression, loneliness, anger, frustration, lots of sadness, and loss. The grand finale will occur in September 2008, when I undergo knee-repair surgery. I can't wait for all this to be over.

the above expenditure and other problems faced by susan imply ketu in twelth. Even Paplo's thought are correct, but the impact won't be this much.

RAM

in any case Venus dasa will bring you good results. i doubt the birth time or the lagna.

It's been a horrible experience: financial problems, multiple health problems, depression, loneliness, anger, frustration, lots of sadness, and loss. The grand finale will occur in September 2008, when I undergo knee-repair surgery. I can't wait for all this to be over.

the above expenditure and other problems faced by susan imply ketu in twelth. Even Paplo's thought are correct, but the impact won't be this much.

RAM

I would agree with Ram that Ketu in the 12th would make much more sense. How sure are you of the birth time? Luckily from both Leo and Cancer ascendants Mars is still auspicious, red coral can still be recommended. (In fact better for cancer lagna, because Mars would fall in the 6th).

- Pablo

Hello, Ayush. Yes, I do have dark curly hair and broad shoulders.

The Ketu MD wasn't all bad. I did land the most lucrative job that I've ever had. Although it's demanding, I'm happy. Also have a good manager whom I respect.

Susan

Hi Susan

Well nothing lasts forever, so does the bad phase of life. I'm sure Venus will bring in a lot of love, prosperity and money. I can also say it will be the upcoming best part of your life.

There maybe problems by the end of any dasa and so it goes with Ketu and Venus. You may face problems related to money or some sort of bad liaison.

I wanted to know how far have you studied? And what has been your profession? Maybe you have broad shoulders, and dark curly hairs.

Do give feedback about my reading, I'm a novice learning more of astrology in here.

wbr

Ayush

Thank you to all who responded. I live in the USA and have studied with several American instructors of vedic astrology over the years. It's fascinating to study the dashas. Many times, they give the only cogent explanation of what's going on in my life and why.